It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A word for abductees, from an abductee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What makes the EBE's choose the person they are going to take?

I mean, I have always wanted to meet them, my entire life I have dreamed of it. I saw a UFO with my grandmother when I was a wee lass, probably 6 or 7, and have wanted to meet "them" since then.
Sometimes I'd sit at the window at night and just stare out into the dark, waiting. I guess Im not worthy.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Valkyr8,please read the thread "canadians abducted by humans in blue jumpsuits sound off" I believe we were taken by similar or related species,I was treated as you were and my wishes were respected,I was explained everything I asked about COMPLETELY,I was offered the chance to stay with them,I was asked if I would give permission for procedures BEFORE THEY WERE DONE.

But all of this only happened for me AFTER THEY KNEW I WAS AWAKE AND AWARE OF WHAT THEY WERE DOING.

They did not ask permission for initial contact but ABSOLUTELY RESPECTED MY WISHES after they knew I was awake and aware.When you are asleep they have protocol that prevent you from remembering and that is considered sufficient --to allow them to do MANY THINGS TO YOU THAT YOU WOULD NOT LIKE.

This is one of my most pondered questions after my own abduction--Why abduct at all when SO MANY WOULD VOLUNTEER??

I think it is because of an agreed upon ACT OF NON-DISLOSURE THAT OUR GOVERNMENTS HAVE TAKEN PART IN.

Simply because full disclosure earlier would have started a world war.Religon would have collapsed,religous leaders required time to adjust their theologys to include species we previously were unaware of and explanations about our[as in our particular race of the human species]origins that will make us feel like lab rats BEFORE WE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT OUR ORIGINS ARE STILL AS OUR FATHERS AND THAT IS GOD.The same god we have always recognised in our many accepted forms.

Theres a word from an abductee to all abductees.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I have my own opinion about ufo sitings. Basically, you only see them if they let you, ie. unstealth. That is unless they're doing a flyover of a large area, like recently in London, then its likely that you may have memory blocks. Which to me means if you were to search your memories, very hard to do, my meditations actually yielded an access denied message and a stern grey's face. Something a skeptic laughed over and thought was so hilarious. But then more of leaks came when I was writing describing it to a friend, and found writing through the block useful. And at that point I suddenly had flashes that spanned numerous ages aboard the craft.

So without hypnosis there are many ways to get beyond some of the memory blocks, though I imagine that some of it is hiding both biologial stuff and possibly sensitive information, as it involved work with children.

So, in other words, I think you may simply not be able to remember experiences. Seeing a craft to me, though many don't know or believe this, that your probably on one of their programs. I couldn't put anything together until I saw the et script that belonged to my group of greys. Thats another thing that may very well be useful, is going online and studying groups of et scripts, starting with Jim Spark's one. They have script recognition protocol it appears, at least thats how it struck me. So that you will recognize the right group. Some groups don't have our best interests in mind.

Why do they chose? I think its really complicated. But something in you indicates perhaps more than you think is going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com... This thread by HiAliens is about asking for help, but I do it frequently without an email, just at the door or outside at night, sometimes lying down. Even without a bloodline, as some say is chosen on some programs, or a certain dna, or what not, just the right heart and intent. I believe anyone asking for help, selflessly for the children of the planet, and everyones sake, rather than just for oneself or to learn advanced tech, but selflessly, will attract positive ppl and that they will be shown signs or more.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I will check out these links and thank you.
I dont "feel" like Ive ever met them, I just know I long to, like somehow I belong .
I feel like I belong to nature and animals more than humans. Also, I have RH neg blood, Ive heard something about that.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I just feel something about you and think there is a very strong connection with you. The rh - is often said to be actual et physique, rather than just an et soul, which really we all have. Many experiencers are rh -, I'm one of the few amongst my friends that is 0 +.

But there is something there, and perhaps its meant to be at the right moment.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I just feel something about you and think there is a very strong connection with you. The rh - is often said to be actual et physique, rather than just an et soul, which really we all have. Many experiencers are rh -, I'm one of the few amongst my friends that is 0 +.

But there is something there, and perhaps its meant to be at the right moment.

You know, I had to just sit here a moment after reading what you wrote here. It was like this "wave" of relief came over me like Ive never felt before!

I mean TEARS came to my eyes! I cant even explain what I'm feeling! It's almost as if you hugged me..does this sound nuts!!!!

Oh, and I sure dont want to take over this thread! I just have to say WOW..

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
even if I truly believe most cases are actually a mental disorder such as sleep paralysis.

Its not a disorder, just an altered state.

My problems with most alien abduction stories:

1. Happens at home in the bedroom. (Why are there usually no other witnesses?)

Because an altered near-sleep state is required for perception of other frequencies.

2. The aliens are the gray pop culture type of alien.

First came abductions, then reports, then pop-culture.

Thanks for reading

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah, there was a connection, I sort of sense where it probably came from too. But thats related to et experiences that I don't want to get into on this thread, and that I do share at times when it feels right to, but so many people arent open to it. There's a thread though where I did share, and theres a group of people I kind of recognize when I feel them. I actually feel these tears right now, myself. Wow. Heres the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thank you Mystiq, I am going to read that thread now, and I hope you don't mind that I add you as a friend

I'd love to talk more sometime, when the time is right. You have made me feel, somehow strangely relieved, it's better than xanax! LOL!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
After that connection, I'm adding you too, and sending you a big hug.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This thread is fascinating.
I thank everyone who had the courage to disclose such information to the public, where many skeptics roam...
I myself am skeptical of many things, but certain stories just strike me to be truth.

Has anyone here ever had a dream (or a "dream"...) with an alien being in it?
I had a particular dream where there were little alien like creatures... and for some reason, I felt VERY drawn to them emotionally. I cannot explain it.

Then, on the complete opposite side of things, I have had a dream where I literally felt like my soul was being ripped from my body.. or something horrible was happening, as a result of an alien being. It was so real that in my dream, I actually came onto ATS to post about it. Freaky..

I know that these are simply dreams, but they felt much more than that.
I've only had about three dreams in my life that ever had any type of alien in them, and all of them were unforgettable and extremely intense.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When someone begins to believe that something has happened to them dealing with this subject I understand how they question themselves.

I will usually write that you know in your gut what is what and to have faith in yourself.

It took me decades you know that old age thingy before I realized all my recall was mixed up and not in order. I had to take everything and put it together then things started to take some form and started to make a little more sense.

I have written here at ATS I am a human with an Alien Soul and I undersstand how many things work but of course I only know what I know because THEY alowed me to have recall. I know a fare share of MY parts but I also know there are things within me that I won't or no one will be able to get at until they allow it to come forth. I know a few years past they have programmed me with the Cures for all known Viruses.

Knowing this is within me has been difficult on me. I worked in a hospital for ten years "yup," they had me work it and observe it all and you can't even imagine the pain and sorrow I have had to live with when a loved one passed and I couldn't do a thing.

I wish every night that people would wake and see this isn't the way life was meant to be.

The things that need to be changed I don't see happening fast enough and I don't see it when the President used CHANGE to get himself in office but I don't see what needs to be done being done.

I know people are waking and we need to work with one another to make them wake a little faster because the clock is tickingand time is running short....not for the Planet but for the peoples on the Planet.

Remember also there is good and bad so you always have to beware, go with your gut.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I believe that for many who don't recall the contact, because some do, and when that happens there is probably an immediate benefit or reason that ets allow this, as in Jim Sparks case, or many the nordic contacts, but for most, it really has to do with when you are meant to, and the timing is theirs. My experiences and leaks involve both greys and nordics together throughout chidlhood and my adulthood. The crafts my family and I have witnessed for the past year can be described as grey or nordic now. My 17 year old has now shared experiencing including missing time, memories and seeing a grey as I did in my childhood. But he also has called me out to see a craft, then we go in and recieve a postcard of a nordic couple, then as I'm trying to convince him to stay in the house and not skywatch, he said "they're back!" and we run out to have them soundlessly fly over again. They had pinged him, and contacted me.
He points to an orb at the evergreens. This has been ongoing.

I know its there timing and their agenda that is at work here. Also recognition protocol has something to do with script, for some, at least for me. Theres also a signature, for the greys its a happy joyful feeling, and another feeling that is frequent with them, so there seems to be a certain signature the right ones elicit.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Its good to hear what other experiencers have to say about visitation. Before the internet many people were left to sort it out on their own or within the family.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

4. The implants are irregularly shaped and made of routine materials. The measurements of energies coming from such implants fail to take into context the natural electricity flowing through our bodies. The implants never have such energy once removed.

There are some implants that are not made of conventional materials. There have been experiments done on implants. Some transmit many different signals. This is far different from natural bio-electric pulses or bio-elctromagnetics. I have come upon a reason as to why the implant does nothing after removal. I feel that it is a sound reason..... Implants do not have a normal power source. I do not know why, but it looks like they power themselves by useing us as their power source. The implant envelopes itself in our biological tissue and gains a direct feed nerve. This allows the bioelectrcity to go directly into the implant. When the implant is removed, the power source is removed from the implant and it stops working. I have personally felt this with 2 of my implants. I felt the things move and power up. Mine have also made sounds. I've heard what I can only tell may be transmission signals. 2 out of the 3 of mine are or were in my head. 1 in my jaw, and 1 in my sinus cavity. So, my skull would some time turn into a speaker and I'd hear weird stuff. Once I even heard a vocal transmission. (LOL! OK, now the jokes can fly about vioces in my head, I know its coming! LOL!)

OK, with all jokes aside, I firmly believe this is how they work.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ive been taken by both Good and Bad aliens (ebe's)

I believe that you had good encounters, because I too in the past have had them. But, just because yours were good, doesnt mean that other people arnt being tortured, violated, and scarred by evil beings.

For example, I had very positive encounters with Insectiods, while very bad encounters with Greys. I would of thought it would of been the other way around (since i hate bugs) but obviously their species doesent indicate their intentions...

[edit on 1-4-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Oddly enough I've never had dreams with EBE people in them. Thats why my first contact struck me so weird.

But I do know what you mean by feeling an emotion connection to a race. This is my connected race:
alien-ufo-research.com...
www.fortunecity.com...

I call these guys "Ram skulls" because of how the rear and sides of the craniums curls like a big horn ram's horns curl. But the picture below.... It hurts my heart so badly. I don't know what it is about this certain picture. I know that its a sculpture (perfect sculture actually), but seeing this one single individual dead tears my heart apart.

www.shadowmillproductions.com...

But now I do feel such a huge connection to Paladian people as well. That woman was very intense and mytifieing.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

OK, ya know, I have not been speaking thuroughly. I have had some what people would consider bad interaction.

Such as my second implant..... Layin there and listening to bones on the inside of your skull be broken is not all that pleasant. As a result I did have bone bruising and my right cheek swolen for 2 days. BUT, just think of how horrible the results would have been if some idiot human doctor did this proceedure. You would be healing for weeks or months. The Greys using their medical technology of rapid if not instintainious healing is a WONDERFUL thing. That to me demonstraights compassion towards me.

Early on I can remember many times of being affraid.

With my first reproductive proceedure done, I had pain for 2 days. Walking was difficult and painful, but not overly so. I could still go about my day normally, I just had some pain. Could human doctors to such wonders? Nope! But I did get the chance to touch 2 Tall Greys. That is something that I will never forget for as long as I live.

My most rescent reproductive proceedure I had an object stuck into my abdomin. I've had a cold for about a week now. Every time I cough my abdomin hurts, the healing is slowed by coughting. The last time all pain was gone in 2 days. I'm now starting the 5th day. But then I was shown some many great things by the Paladian woman. (ya I just found out today that she is a Paladian). But then, when I broke the memory barrier and started remembering things and then started to write them down, some thing so weird happened. I felt and heard some one blow into my ear. BAM!! I was immediatly messed up. I was going to pass out and there was nothing I could do about it. My last shreds of absolute will allowed me to pick where I was going to fall but thats all I had in me. I was out for 40 minutes. I woke up very affraid. But this is only because I did not understand why I was knocked the hell out. I'm so fortunate to have a friend that knew why. I simply was remembering too much and they needed to stop me from remembering more. WOW! Did I ever thank my friend up and down! He put me at peace really quick!

There has been 2 times where I was so disorinted, dizzy, swirly, foggy, and stomach sick feeling that I simply could not funtion. That is SO NOT FUN, especially when I have to work.

All of these times I've had pain it was not so bad that I wanted to take Advil, Tylonol, or IBbroken. It was tolerable, but I do have a good tollerance for pain. But If I get a head ache or something, the bottle of IBbroken is the first thing I go for!

But the thing is, I look for the good within the bad. The good always out weighs. Personally, if I can just see how they move, or a facial expression or some thing else that most would see as insignificant, it is all worth it to me. Those little tiny things teach me so much about who these people are on the inside. Their technology amazes me yes, but I don't really care a whole lot about that. I DO care a whole lot about them as people. I try to figure out what makes them tick. They have likes, dislikes, emotions, homes, friends, families, chains of evolution, their whole planet's evolution geologically/plants/animals. This is all what REALLY interests me. They are living people with their own histories, civilizations, cultures, societies, and so on.

If I was ever to be brought to one of their planets..... HO~LY CRAP!!! I could spend 6 1/2 hours just looking at and studying a single plant, a handful of dirt, or an animal. I'd be OVERJOYED to look at dirt! WOW MAN DIRT! And I could spend years just sitting and listening to them. WOW what I could learn about them. That would be the greatest thing to me. But every time I'm taken, now matter what happens or what is done to me, I ALWAYS learn some thing. Insignificant or huge, I always learn some thing, and it is all worth it to me.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Valkyr8]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I believe many are waking to the fact that this has always taken place, this is the way it has always been, some understand and others don't.

Let's face it, here we are in the year 2009 and with all the information out there, there are still skeptics that will deny this until they see it or touch it for themselves...we have to respect that and move on.

There is good and bad out there but I have seen mostly good myself. I also know when many complain of bad things that have happend to them that actually it might not have been bad in the way they thought, maybe these beings did what they did to help them in one way or another.

As you know fear is something we have built within ourselves and when something happens dealing with this subject this sense can easily be set off.

I believe it is a good thing that we can talk about this with one another and share the good, the bad, the understood and/or the not understood things with one another.

I know of three implants myself that are used... the one in the Sinus that they activate when they take you where you can not breathe the air, the one in through your ear that they can use to program you, talk to you or see through you and the tracking device which is in the back of the head in the middle of your lower left lobe. Now I am talking about the ones I was shown and told of I don't know of the others but it seems there are others devices implanted and I don't know about those but I would imagine different beings use different implants. I wass shown what I shared with you by the one I go to a Grey/white.

As I was told when it is time you will know and whatever is to be will be.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
To begin its really important to know that there are different groups of greys, nordics, reptilians, others (I've read an account of a very idealistic preying mantis race for example) working on both sides. Galactic Federations and positive sides, as well as the renegade sides. Our leaders of this planet are connected to the renegades throughout history. And even more complicating, on each side there are good and bad people. Which is why I think that recognition protocol was so important. And signatures, ie. fangirl repsonse or happiness.

With so much of mine still in blocks I'm convinced there are some moments there that would hurt me to remember. Even so, there is a mission or a real focus I have on a free moneyless resource society similar to the venus project, similar to what gl2, the author of alien minds, writes about in his thread, similar to what the natives have lived for over 10,000 years prior to our development of north america. This is how ets live. To love one another and have compassion for everyone. Want everyone to learn psi and telepathy because that would be the end of any manipulative leaders and a oneness with each other. Also now, the asking for help from them frequently.
That bypasses instantly the non-interference and non-massive contact laws (really crimes) that the renegades insisted upon here, treating us like owned slaves. When the people ask for help, its over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join