It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactions to Obama

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Check out my posts from the last year of being on this site if you need to see that as well.

If you cannot see why I picked Neo as an avatar with XXXN3O as the name then I really do not expect you to get where I am coming from at all in much.

Honestly, I don't tend to make assumptions about you based on your screen name or avatar. Further, I am not inclined to "research" your stances during your tenure on this board. I am merely debating the authenticity and plausibilty of the suggestion you aserted in your OP.

Besides, If you are correct, then all of this is rather moot and there is nothing we can do but sit back and observe.

Good luck on your continued journey. We do live in interesting times.

To each his own though.

On that we can agree.

Regards.......KK

[edit on 2-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Check out my posts from the last year of being on this site if you need to see that as well.

If you cannot see why I picked Neo as an avatar with XXXN3O as the name then I really do not expect you to get where I am coming from at all in much.

Honestly, I don't tend to make assumptions about you based on your screen name or avatar. Further, I am not inclined to "research" your stances during your tenure on this board. I am merely debating the authenticity and plausibilty of the suggestion you aserted in your OP.

Besides, If you are correct, then all of this is rather moot and there is nothing we can do but sit back and observe.

Good luck on your continued journey. We do live in interesting times.

To each his own though.

On that we can agree.

Regards.......KK

[edit on 2-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

Time will tell I guess.

Good luck to you too and I agree we are in interesting times.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I personally don't think anyone has the RAPTURE all figured out.

However, your contentions are at least QUITE PLAUSIBLE, imho.

AND YOU HAVE DONE A YEOMAN'S SERVICE OF GREAT KINDNESS AND HELPFULNESS

TO ANYONE--PARTICULARLY ANY CHRISTIAN INTERESTED IN THE TRUTHS OF OUR END TIMES ERA.

THANKS TONS. Am sharing the link to this thread particularly for your great contributions with all those very helpful links. They are worthy attention--serious attention and prayerful pondering, imho.

Gotta make you a FRIEND. THANKS BIG.

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD. GOD BE WITH YOU.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think 5 angels, what about you?

NO! SEVEN!

Someone wondered....is that not what leads to murder cases being re-opened and solved. Wars starting or someone making decisions etc?

Indeed. Wondering and questioning and challenging, especially when it comes to our government employees, is a necessary and good thing. I'm a strong supporter of this, and have been for decades.

However. The birth issue has been settled. Obama, even though he was not required to do so, published his birth certificate. At least one reputable investigation organization - factcheck.org - inspected it and deduced it is legitimate. I believe even FreeRepublic, hardly Obama-philes, also agrees it is legit. And the state of Hawaii also said so.

So on the one hand, we have a non-partisan group, an anti-Obama partisan group, and a State all saying there is no issue with his place of birth.

And on the other hand, we have people trying all sorts of contortions to try to counter those conclusions. I've seen some truly entertaining attempts... none of which hold water.

To use your analogy of re-opening a murder investigation, this is similar to someone claiming the murder was done by space aliens, when the physical evidence indicates it was done by somebody driving a mid-size automobile with uneven wear on the tires on the left side. The space alien claim is extraordinary, and requires extraordinary evidence. When there is no such evidence the extraordinary claim may be rejected.

Yeah I am an extremist, I must be quite clearly in your eyes but maybe your understanding of that word has been perverted, pretty big charge chief. Pre-concieved you say? I would disagree with that as well, I liked Obama and Ron Paul at the start but the Obama-mania was what made me start wondering.

What Obama-mania is that, exactly? The fact he is quite popular? That is hardly mania. Don't bother with bringing up the more than zero number of people who are on the other extreme and probably do consider him some sort of messiah. They are an insignificant (numerically) minority.

I cannot watch videos, but in the other comments regarding Obama's behavior, I have not seen any indication of it.

For example, "he will be arrogant and boastful". Obama is very confident, but not arrogant. George W Bush is arrogant. Arrogance is generally an over-compensation for extreme personal insecurity. Bush has that in spades; I've seen no evidence that Obama is very insecure at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

Balderdash.

His birth CERTIFICATE was NOT published.

An easily obtained [at the time] 'certificate of life birth'

WHICH HAS BEEN PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN FORGED, DOCTORED AND ADMITTED TO BY THE PERSON WHO DID IT

was foisted on the public AS THOUGH it were a birth certificate.

I have no confidence in the liberal stooges "fact checking" sites in the least.

The above facts have been proven in quadruplicate.

There's abundant other proof as well . . . in addition to his grandmother's and brother's and sister's assertions that he was BORN IN KENYA.

Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

NO EVIDENCE OF INSECURITY?

BALONEY.

He's a great well trained monkey, actor, stooge, puppet, robot. Very polished in his training.

However, his eyes, his hostilities, his arrogance--extreme arrogance, BTW, his facial expressions, his habits, his word choices, his body language . . . his duplicities . . . his chronic lying . . .

all bespeak of THE DOCUMENTED WHOLESALE ATTACHMENT DISORDER ORIGINATED INSECURITIES of his early youth.

I gather you are not any kind of psychologist.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Whatever. I'm really not terribly interested in digging through this again. Factcheck.org is not a 'liberal' organization, nor is FreeRepublic.

I watched this whole drama unfold as it happened, as it is, or was, a legitimate question.

That has been answered multiple times. Obama's citizenship has been settled to my satisfaction.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Again, whatever. Got any sources for his "lies" for example. But don't bother, because I don't care. Since he is my employee, I keep track of him. I see a confident person, not an arrogant one.

We as a country have 8 years of experience with a true arrogant person, it may take a while to recognize the difference between confidence and arrogance.

I may or may not be a psychologist of any kind. Worry.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

NONSENSE.

We are in the END TIMES ERA

ONLY

AFTER ISRAEL BECAME A NATION AGAIN IN A DAY AS BIBLICALLY PREDICTED . . .

IN 1948.

None of the others pretenders fulfilled more than a tiny fraction of 1% of the details of the role . . . . probably combined.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Am very surprised that even you are so glowing.

Have you watched Alex Jones'

OBAMA DECEPTION documentary movie?

He REALLY IS doing the OPPOSITE of what he declared he'd do during the campaign.

Besides, the oligarchy has been playing all sides against the middle with all the parties and candidates for many decades.

He is but the worst side of the same coin.

He'll make Jimmy-paranoid-of-rabbits-destroyer-of-the-Republic

look like a patriot with a brain by comparison.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

No, NOT the same sort of disgust.

That would have been maybe about a level 3.4 on a 10 point scale.

ODestroyer is about 100.4 on a 10 point scale.

Disgust is not even in view any more.

Incredulous shocked outrage has even been left in the dust.

There are no words to describe the dispicable traitorous ruthless evil he embodies nor the charlatan nature of his residency at 1600 Penn Ave.

Nor are there words to describe the cluelessness of so many even pseudo-"Christians" who still think he's even the same galaxy as 'wodnerful.'

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

INDEED,

he's 'merely' the stalking horse, forerunner, water tester, dry run stooge, puppet, robot . . .

helping them get the kinks out of the demonized, mass manipulations, mass mind control maneuvers and technologies . . . etc. etc. etc.

OThuga is too clueless, too much dirt in his past, too clumsy etc. to be the AC.

However, given all his flaws . . . watching the masses go ape over the traitorous idiot . . . shocking. Shocking to the max.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Hello?

Have studied globalism since 1965.

ALL the Presidents have been involved--even beloved Reagan.

Of course he'd say some of the same about both Bushes.

Alex may be far from perfect but the vast bulk of his points are facts.

Solid facts.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I very much believe he's been set-up by his sponsors as a fall guy to be removed as used toilet paper when they think the time is ripe.

I believe they'll remove Biden and Puhlousey at the same time . . . leaving Shrillery in charge . . . and she's every bit as evil as OThuga as well as meaner.

I think they will use the Jihadi's to pull the stunt off . . . a nuke during a joint session of congress with Shrillery out of country on 'business' would do it.

I HOPE AND PRAY I'M VERY WRONG.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Simulacra

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

It's totally about his being a shill, stooge, puppet, robot, useful idiot to the globalists.

Totally.

I'd feel the same way if he was my only son.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If I were a devout Christian, I'd be marching around with an Obama is the Anti-Christ sign. Since I'm not a participant in organized religion, I will say this........ I personally feel the man is (at best) deceptive, (at worst) downright evil. I honestly cannot stand the sight of him, there is something very "off" about him (and his hideous wife gives me the douche chills also). The fact that he was even voted into office gives me pause because where were the qualifications? Where did he even come from? I'm generally a skeptic when it comes to religious prophecy but I have to say I really see where people are coming from with this one. While I still believe biblical prophecy is metaphorical for the most part, this one is just a little too coincidental for my peace of mind. For real, if something is imposed where we have to get a special identification or "mark"........I'm so out of here! At this point I wouldn't even be all that suprised though~~

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

A Grand Jury has indicted him deciding otherwise.

The pile of information proving him UNAMERICAN is extensive, varied and from multiple sources.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

FREEREPUBLIC.COM has tons of docs about his lies.

As do a lot of other sites.

I don't have any great need to dig them up. Folks who have been paying close enough attention have seen them for themselves in terms of his before statements and his afterwards behavior.

One glaring one was that he barely knew Ayers. He worked closely with Ayers as did his wife.

Another was that he didn't know about his 20 year pastor's hostility to America. That's lunacy. It was one of the things they had in common.

The list of lies is actually quite extensive, however.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Two observations from a U.K. perspective (both negative I'm afraid).

i) Giving our P.M. and Head of State gifts that would not look out of place in a Christmas stocking is NOT a way to endear yourself to your closest and oldest ally.

ii) Anyone notice the abhorrent waiter/servant analogy with the photo of Barack and Michelle flanking the British monarch? Seriously, either that was a major fashion "fox-pass" or some kind of sick secret joke.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nirgal

The following is not the least bit racist.

It has to do with CHARACTER . . . CLASS OF CHARACTER . . . QUALITY OF CHARACTER . . . and to a limited degree--socio-economic stuff.

The Bible speaks of how horrible it is when a slave becomes king.

I think we have that here . . . and the arrogance that goes with it . . . the presumptive outrageousness that goes with such a thing . . . incredible.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join