It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactions to Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Has Obama spoken against God and His Word yet?

Anyone would be arrogant if they were elected President probably.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I mean that she, like me, knows the truth.

That is what I mean by 'short-cut'.

We don't actually need all this proof.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by XXXN3O

Has Obama spoken against God and His Word yet?

Anyone would be arrogant if they were elected President probably.

Before I post these videos below, you can check this using Audacity to verify this as I have. Its alarming.

Id call this blasphemy...no??

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

X, I do not even have to watch - I know, and your partner knows, but why doesn't everyone else know?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDustman

WRONG! I am not american.. and i felt the same when i saw him..

Second line

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O
Also, I have to say that this man is a crap President - he pissed off Britain, and he is too tired to work.

Excuse me? I think Satan would have more gumption.

This man is just a minion.

link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
I have a pretty simple question here that no doubt will tickle some peoples temper but it is just a question.

No doubt many of you will know christians or people who claim that they are true to their faith etc. I ask this question as my partner is a christian but does not attend church, preach her views on anyone or tell me what to believe as I hear so many people on this site telling others christians do.
The first time she saw Obama before he even spoke she said he was going to be the president as he is the anti christ. Naturally I just about spat my soft drink over the wall in shock at a statement like that, asked how she could just say that and I got the reply that it is just truth that needs nothing to back it up when you see him for what he is if you truly believe in god.
I did some reading into the bible which is a common topic I speak about these days because of this. It is said that a true christian needs nothing other than a look at the anti christ to see right through it.

My question is, have any of you had a simlar experience be it family, friends, coworkers or even yourself feeling or mentioning this??

I am not a christian but the evidence that I can see in this guys actions and the coincidences surrounding him are making me question a lot more faith related topics.

Cheers in advance in the hope that people might approach this with a little maturity.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

I know many christians who feel Obama is very evil. I am not a christian but I do feel his is the anti-christ, he fits the profile perfectly! When he became president I literally felt sick to my stomach, and my husband and I felt that we were going to be screwed. I hate the fact that people treat him as a celebrity, and not as a president. No other president that I know of got this much publicity. He is in most of the magazines, including his hideous wife! He has coloring books, puzzles, children's books, and more books about him then anyone else, and he is damn annoying. Plus, I hate that pompous look he gives, ugh! Every time I see his face I want to vomit!! It's not because he is black, I on't see color when I look at him, but I can tell he is a liar and i do not trust him at all!! If he is not the anti-christ, then he will be helping the anti-christ come into play!!! That is my honest to god gut feeling!!

link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

X, I do not even have to watch - I know, and your partner knows, but why doesn't everyone else know?

Well as a sceptic myself but finding myself dumbfounded lately.

For me religion has always appeared as the easy answer to lifes big question...Why are we here. I purposefully wanted to find that out from an early age because I felt uncomfortable with worshipping something all my life with the doubt that it could mean I am wrong and live a false life of hope.

I had never even sniffed a conspiracy until I had an experience with one that many call the illuminati although I do not know if it is the same group and it all ties into everything thats around us.

Life has taken me in a roundabout way all the way back to the start now in the last 15 years of digging into it. It all makes sense now but I still feel strongly that something can be done about the state of this place and until I see how it cannot. I am afraid it is going to be something that I cannot shake as I feel strongly that something can be done.

Maybe people share some of these views.

I am still waiting on something as I said before, I do not know what it is but I am still waiting and searching for it. Ill find it, I always find what I am looking for and of this I am sure.

My partner however simply says to me that its right in front of my face and im running in circles right back to it.

Her most recent comment with regards to this was "You say your digging, think about that word"

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

What?
I was talking about Obama

And sorry for multiple post

Its the stupid refresh new tab/refresh button of Internet Explorer resending info and posting again

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picao84
reply to post by XXXN3O

What?
I was talking about Obama

And sorry for multiple post

Its the stupid refresh new tab/refresh button of Internet Explorer resending info and posting again

I mean, in my profile you are showing as an added foe, check yours and I am showing as having added you as a foe.

I dont get that unless you added me but I have not spoken to you before

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

I am so glad that people like you are realising that this man is the antichrist, or Satan.

I know that you didn't say that, but great for what you said.

Blessed In Christ.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I respect you, x, and I enjoy talking to you. As a person who has always researched everything, I acknowledge you.

But I am into belief now - knowing that Barack is the antichrist or his minion.

I think that if the whole world believes in Jesus Christ, we may be saved.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I am a Christian as well, although many people wouldn't agree with that. I identify myself as one. I was raised Mormon, and still consider myself one, although I don't attend Church that often.

As for Obama, I haven't liked him from the start.. then again I have always voted for Libertarian candidates where I could, and Republicans when I had to.

That aside, I do have a very hard time believing that he has anyone's best interest at heart (what politician at that level does?)

As far as the Antichrist.. He could be in an element of it, but I have always believed that the Antichrist is a philosophy, a way of life, not a man.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

I respect you, x, and I enjoy talking to you. As a person who has always researched everything, I acknowledge you.

But I am into belief now - knowing that Barack is the antichrist or his minion.

I think that if the whole world believes in Jesus Christ, we may be saved.

I guess that it does come down to choice in the end.

Perception is everything with reality and belief can define perception as can non belief. It is definately interesting times in my eyes especially many people who are non believers beginning to question.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Interesting list.
Do have the the other 8 from the list of 19?
Wouldn't mind knowing them, as this is the first I've heard of it.

I also remember reading a thread about how Obama was using hypnotism and known trigger words during his speeches, that could also be an aspect of the campaign that your partner was picking up on perhaps.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
reply to post by XXXN3O

Interesting list.
Do have the the other 8 from the list of 19?
Wouldn't mind knowing them, as this is the first I've heard of it.

I also remember reading a thread about how Obama was using hypnotism and known trigger words during his speeches, that could also be an aspect of the campaign that your partner was picking up on perhap

The remaining 8 are as follows,

1) He will cause astounding devastation
2) He will have a wounded head
3) He will be miracioulously healed, the world will be astonished
4) A false prophet will arise to be his "right hand man", causes all to take a mark and erects a "living image" of him
5) A 10 nation coalition will give him great power and authority
6) He will implement a 7 year covenant with "many"
7) He will attack Christians and Jews and persecute them viciously.
8) He will change laws and times concerning "worship"

there is currently a 28 nation coalition called the EU but only 10 of the 28 are full members with voting rights. If this is the case it would go against Obama being the antichrist. This is why many do not believe it is him including some christians.

www.weu.int...

But in retrospect the United States is an ally of the EU......so it might only be 7.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I used to like him a lot but I saw him speak on youtube and now I'm not so sure. He only uses rhetoric and people are easily fooled by his smooth talking. I mean he's an inspiring speaker but he just wants to be like MLK JR and he will be able to use his popularity to further advance the NWO"s agenda.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

The list you added was based upon Dispensationalist theory. I assume you realize that other Christian sects have various interpretations and definitions about who and what a "Anti-Christs" is.

I also posted snopes opinion about obama being the anti-christ.

Info:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.snopes.com...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by msnevil]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil
The list you added was based upon Dispensationalist theory. I assume you realize that other Christian sects have various interpretations and definitions about who and what a "Anti-Christs" is.

I also posted snopes opinion about obama being the anti-christ.

Info:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.snopes.com...

reply to post by XXXN3O

I do know that there are many interpretations.

I picked that source as it was the one I had first come across.

Thanks for the additional information.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm not sure what he is, but like most, soon as I seen him, he just set my radar off big time, that he was trouble, major trouble. When he speaks . . . I don't can't really put it into words other then to me he sounds off?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join