It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactions to Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by XXXN3O

Not the same - if someone said to you that the sky is purple you would see that it is not.

If someone is trying to tell you the truth, that is different.

Dont get me wrong, I have read the bible ( I would be hypocritical if I had not) and have a far better understanding of it but the one thing thats hanging me from believing is the fact that theres nothing you can do about it other than have faith.
That is the thing I have a hard time with because I can see ways that you could stop this if it is true.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Do you believe that he is the antichrist?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Everone has a hard time having faith. But when people get a real view - and I am talking about your partner and me here - they have a chance to act in some way - what, I don't know - I have tried to warn people, but people don't want to know.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I think that much of the "Obama is the anti-christ" fear comes from the volatile mixture of religion and politics. The Republicans politicized God and faith, and made the political system a matter of religion for many. Now that the Republicans are ousted from power, people who mixed faith and politics are looking at it as the work of the devil instead of a regularly scheduled shift in political power.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDustman

WRONG! I am not american.. and i felt the same when i saw him..

Second line

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Everone has a hard time having faith. But when people get a real view - and I am talking about your partner and me here - they have a chance to act in some way - what, I don't know - I have tried to warn people, but people don't want to know.

Well I say "if" as I am not entirely convinced yet but if it is truth I know ill see it eventually. But lets presume it is truth, the antichrist or satans purpose is to move anyone to his views and turn them from god which is pretty common knowledge. That means to me that followers are what gives strength to anyone be it a politician or the damned devil. That is a universal truth, without followers you cannot do squat in this world.

What can be done? In my eyes you need to take the people away from what they are following.

How can that be done?

Which Fraternity has more members than any other group on the planet??

Thats the answer but it would not be an easy task at that and you can always chip in as many more people as you can on the journey.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Picao84

Thats the other thing. To date, everyone from Nero to Oprah to Ronald Reagan have been called the anti-christ, and people believed ( And some still do ) that those and other contemporary and historical figures are the Beast. If you considered every individual who has been genuinely believed to be the anti-christ, then the Beast must be just about everywhere at once.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I don't think it is a good idea to post any more about this.
The antichrist is watching.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picao84

Second line

Did you add me as a foe or is this some sort of ATS bug as I am showing you as an added foe???

I didnt add you.

Did you add me for some reason?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Second line

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The Beast IS everywhere at once.

So is Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

My point is that there have been many, many times in history when people genuinely believed the anti-christ had arrived. Just as there have been many occasions when people truly thought the world wound end within their lifetime, and other such apocalyptic visions.

And to date, the world remains, Christ has yet to lead a charge through the valley, and people continue to believe in their hearts that the end is coming. I personally think its just part of the human condition.

link   

Originally posted by TheDustman
reply to post by Picao84

Thats the other thing. To date, everyone from Nero to Oprah to Ronald Reagan have been called the anti-christ, and people believed ( And some still do ) that those and other contemporary and historical figures are the Beast. If you considered every individual who has been genuinely believed to be the anti-christ, then the Beast must be just about everywhere at once.

The thing with this is that none of these other candidates meet so many of the list of traits as Mr President does.

He met 13 of them before he got into office.

Nobody has ever met so many.

link   
reply to post by Picao84

There are a lot of people who felt that - why was that?

And I can't believe that some people think he is OK.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Tell me the 13 - as if I needed them, but it would be interesting - has your partner told you that she can short cut? It is quite a blessing.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

hey X,

I am waiting. Please - this is really absorbing.

Sorry if I annoyed you.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Second line

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Tell me the 13 - as if I needed them, but it would be interesting - has your partner told you that she can short cut? It is quite a blessing.

Apologies I had said 13 before office I meant 11 before office.

1) Starts small but becomes great
2) He will be arrogant and boastful
3) He will become very strong, but not by his own power, in his quick rise to fame (Endorsements during campaign)
4) He will be blasphemous and speak against god and his word
5) He will come from a dominant power in the world
6) He will be a sterned faced king
7) He will be a master of intrigue and deception
8) He will be a king different from those who have preceeded him
9) He will be known as the "lawless one" or "rebel" (CIA codename Renegade which is defined as rebel or lawless one in dictionaries)
10) He will be seen standing in the holy place just before he takes office
11) He will often be called a Messiah

There are a total of 19.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You are probably right.

Why do we even worry. We should just live our lives.

But I am convinced that the antichrist, or his minion, is here. And what can we do? Nothing.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

You said short cut.

What do you mean by this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join