It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactions to Obama

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by obongo

Wow, you must have enjoyed this thread that you felt you just had to join and post this trashful comment.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by XXXN3O

Hi X,

They SAY the anti-christ will come from Turkey - that is only what they say.

He is going to Turkey right now.

Could be a realisation of some sort rather than birth etc.

I still think he fits too much and he is yet to do something that does not fit to debunk it entirely.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
In the unlikely event that those of us not so inclined to embrace the preposterous notion that the POTUS is the Anti-Christ are wrong, I humbly submit the following rebuttal on equal par with absurdity of said claim.

Here's some red hot deals:

www.hellrealty.com...

I mean, we're all gonna need a place to call our own, right?

KK

[edit on 6-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hah! Obama is in Turkey right now. Come thanksgiving, he will pardon a turkey. Coincidence? I don't think so. Is it not written in the Bible ' He who has two seemingly unconnected encounters with Turkey shall be named Antichrist. Yea, and all the seed thereof.'

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I think I should buy a plot in Limbo, at least from there I can still smell the fires burning up here...

Line 2

[edit on 6-4-2009 by vkey08]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

No! Don't do it! From what I hear prices have plummeted since the whole 'non-existence' thing controversy . . .

limbo house prices threatened

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is a great, thought provoking question. I am a christian. However, I do not attend church every sunday, havent for quite sometime. I started seeing the hypocrisy and the wolves in sheeps clothing for what they were. In the bible it says the church will not even be a good place to worship because the devil will infiltrate it. I do not force my views on others, just when they ask something of me. I love god, and believe in Jesus, and I, like your wife have had the same feelings about Obama. There is something not quite right about the guy. Too celebrity like and worldly. I hope he does good, and I hope he is not the AC, but it would not surprise me if he is, or if he is the initial cog to usher in the real AC. The more I read bible prophecy, the more i believe that the U.S. is the great whore, babylon, who made the nations drunk with her lust. Kinda fits huh? I hope the US isnt, because if we are, we are frucked!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Have a listen to this.

I did this myself from one of his latest speeches in Prague

Ripped it from youtube using this site here www.vidtomp3.com...
Using audacity I reversed it and slowed it by 40%.

Heres what comes out in the middle of the speech.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want me to do a speech of your choice I can as well. I did this one thinking there would be nothing in it

[edit on 7-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

That is too funny, since you could find nothing objectionable in his normal audio as spoken to the sane masses, you reverse the audio and provide your own translation. Like finding bunny rabbits in cloud formations. Happy Easter.

By the way, IGNORANCE spelled backwards is E-C-N-A-R-O-N-G-I.

This thread has become as palatable as the WEAK SAUCE at Taco Bell.

KK

[edit on 7-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I actually did this because I have been reading this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess it is slightly off topic.

Did you even listen?

Try it yourself....or dwell in ECNARONGI if you must.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I kindly suggest you engage in some valid research. Visit a library, interview theologians, talk to some scholars. Cheery-picking "You Tube" videos and "my girlfriend thinks" quotes hardly substantiate your claims.

Did you even listen?

It would not play, I could only read your interpretation.

As I suggested in my very first post I suspected the true, sinister purpose of this thread was a veiled guise to attack our President. You have once again proven me correct.

I am a self described "Hypocrisy Hunter" and I proudly service what I sell.

Regards...KK

[edit on 7-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If thats the way you want to think of it then feel free to think that.

I completely disagree with you.

Ignore whats in front of you.

Time will tell...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

(This should play if you click the link above it is a wav file, realplayer should make it work, I have tried embedding this onto the forum but it wont work)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Ahhhhhhh I thought that was a vicious rumor....

Maybe buy some property there and rent it out to Congress?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Thank you, Raider,

I feel this truth deep in my bones and it is good to have others vindicate it.

I believe that he is probably a puppet, or the pre-cursor of the anti-christ.
I think he is too feeble to be the anti-christ himself, although that may be a ploy to fool everyone.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Cool down, guys, - obviously I wanted to meet her because we are of like minds.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by opal13

I can understand what you are saying absolutely.

My gut feelings are never wrong, either, and this man spells bad news.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Buddy420

Believe me, Mabus is NOT an odd coincidence. It is an indicator - just how dumb are we?

I will tell you how dumb - we are sheep being led into the abbattoir.

But even sheep get an inkling near the end - and that is what some of us are getting.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Don't like him don't trust him something about him screams fake. Especially now he's supposedly gonna go all Hitler/Obama Youth Brigade. Makes my skin crawl. As for Mabus take a real close look at our Navy commanders I believe ones last name is Mabus coincidence ? You decide.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Beach Bum]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I share many of your concerns about Obama, and if he is "the anti-christ". Since this is a troubling issue to me, I decided to do my own independent research, and what I found out didn't make be feel any better, frankly.

A couple of things to keep in mind:

- he has never really been seriously vetted by the media. Since Hillary was the front-runner for so long, the MSM has never really looked into his rather obscure past, which contains a lot of un-explained periods and questionable mentors. Before a few years ago, no one had really heard of this guy

- he has never sworn the entire presidential oath of office on a bible. (the first time, he didn't properly say "faithfully execute". The next day, Chief Justice Roberts did a "re-do" of the oath...BUT THERE WAS NO BIBLE...

-- he finds it very easy to socialize with cruel dictators, like Chavez. A true Christian would never be so happy to meet a murdered like him

-- has he ever been baptized in the Christian faith? Has he ever responded to this issue publicly? No.

- the "anti-christ" found in the Book of Revelations is supposed to come from the remains of the Roman Empire (i.e. Europe), BUT it's possible he could be from U.S. since our main ancestry is European, thus an outgrowth from the Roman Empire.
- the anti-christ is also from "the little horn"...meaning from a small land.....hmmm....isn't Hawaii, Obama's supposed birthplace, a pretty small place?

- the anti-christ is supposed to have the mark of 666. If you look at Obama's "official" birth certificate, it says June 6, 2007 on it backwards--- that date is 667...a very odd number to be posted on a birth certificate.

-- he is now very quick to shut down discussion on important issues like the $787 billion stimulus bill... He has promoted the idea we need to spend this country's future into oblivion

At the end of the day, I don't know if he is officially the prophesied anti-christ, BUT he could easily be "The False Prophet" which also very, very scary, as well.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join