posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:16 AM
I share many of your concerns about Obama, and if he is "the anti-christ". Since this is a troubling issue to me, I decided to do my own
independent research, and what I found out didn't make be feel any better, frankly.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- he has never really been seriously vetted by the media. Since Hillary was the front-runner for so long, the MSM has never really looked into his
rather obscure past, which contains a lot of un-explained periods and questionable mentors. Before a few years ago, no one had really heard of this
- he has never sworn the entire presidential oath of office on a bible. (the first time, he didn't properly say "faithfully execute". The next
day, Chief Justice Roberts did a "re-do" of the oath...BUT THERE WAS NO BIBLE...
-- he finds it very easy to socialize with cruel dictators, like Chavez. A true Christian would never be so happy to meet a murdered like him
-- has he ever been baptized in the Christian faith? Has he ever responded to this issue publicly? No.
- the "anti-christ" found in the Book of Revelations is supposed to come from the remains of the Roman Empire (i.e. Europe), BUT it's possible he
could be from U.S. since our main ancestry is European, thus an outgrowth from the Roman Empire.
- the anti-christ is also from "the little horn"...meaning from a small land.....hmmm....isn't Hawaii, Obama's supposed birthplace, a pretty small
- the anti-christ is supposed to have the mark of 666. If you look at Obama's "official" birth certificate, it says June 6, 2007 on it
backwards--- that date is 667...a very odd number to be posted on a birth certificate.
-- he is now very quick to shut down discussion on important issues like the $787 billion stimulus bill... He has promoted the idea we need to spend
this country's future into oblivion
At the end of the day, I don't know if he is officially the prophesied anti-christ, BUT he could easily be "The False Prophet" which also very,
very scary, as well.