It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactions to Obama

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

First, Calm down Cowboy, you are spooking the cattle.

Second, I am trying to frame your overall opinion from your litany of posts. ( For someone who uses so many words, you have a knack for saying very little.)

From your ramblings, it is quite apparent you don't like President Obama, but you are advocating he IS NOT the Anti-Christ but that we are, in fact, in the End Times?

Is that the gist of your wanton tirade?

Regards......KK

[edit on 2-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

So your sources are World Net Daily and FreeRepublic.com?

And I'll bet one of the famous "lies" is the public financing thing during the campaign?

That's about all I need to know.

Bored, now.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that you're not overly-impressed with the new president. He speaks very well of you. . . .

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

That's a tolerable summary of my convictions.

That also leaves out that I'm convinced he's a super evil stooge of the super evil globalist cabal oligarchy pushing the world towards a global government and towards destroying the population down to 200 million . . . by dreadful deadly force in a variety of ways.

And that's just for starters.

Your contributions are such Pulitzer contributions, for sure.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open_Minded Skeptic
reply to post by BO XIAN

That's about all I need to know.

Ahhhhh the voice of curious enlightenment speaks again.

There's tons of sources from all over, including the Main Stream Media.

Folks who are clueless to his evils almost have to have their head permanently in the sand or other smelly places.

Ahhhh well, . . . enjoy the OThuga Kool Aid . . . it may help numb the planned scenarios.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
That also leaves out that I'm convinced he's a super evil stooge of the super evil globalist cabal oligarchy pushing the world towards a global government and towards destroying the population down to 200 million . . . by dreadful deadly force in a variety of ways.

You've made that abundantly clear, I'm thinking you didn't vote for him?

Your contributions are such Pulitzer contributions, for sure.

Thanks, I just got one of those "New Word A Day" calendars and I've learned a few dandies. How long have you had yours?

Back OT:
So in your opinion he IS NOT "the" Anti-Christ but simply emblematic of him? Thus reducing him to mere mortal status. And your extreme fanatical religious beliefs entitle you to talk of another one of God's flock like that? That seems paradoxical.

Didn't Paul address this type of behavior?:

“Brethren, even if anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness."

“For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.”

"What ever a man sows, this he will also reap.”

I believe your thinking is fatally flawed.

Sincerely.......KK

[edit on 2-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
[I read somewhere... not here, but I'm sure if i bothered to search it will have been posted here, that Jesus in the bible describes Satan as:

"Lightning from On High"

....which translates into hebrew as:

"Baraq O/U Bama"]

Nice find, my friend!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

CHRIST had NO trouble calling the RELIGIOUS rulers 2000 years ago

white washed tombs; snakes, vipers, sons of satan . . .

Christ has trained me well in recognizing and labeling a spade a spade in such matters.

Should OThuga ever confess, repent, turn 180 degrees from his hell-bound ways, I'll be happy to note it.

Most folks who know me best characterize me as the MOST loving and forgiving person they have ever met or known.

Perhaps your Jr psychologist module needs a tune-up.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Perhaps your Jr psychologist module needs a tune-up.

Pure Gold. Uncle. You win.

I am laughing too hard to type.

Until next time........KK

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDustman

Yes, but i think it may be the end now.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by TheDustman

Yes, but i think it may be the end now.

The part I find strange in all this is that it appears from some posts that I represent the whole of christianities viewpoint on this.

I have only pointed out the things he has done to back this up to give people an idea of why I am wondering.

There has been no official declaration that this is all the case as far as the church is concerned so why are people mentioning the churches past predictions. It is nothing to do with this.

I have spoken with some evangelicals and protestant church go'ers about this and they are saying he is not. Because the anti christ will come from Turkey. As for other parts of christianity I cannot find a proper declaration of their stances. I do not think anything would be released into the public domain anyways, officially, because of the fact that it would be like a declaration of war against a leader. Which in turn is against the law and considered extremist.

I will reiterate my stance here, I think that there are a lot of coincidences, sometimes coincidences tell a fact. How many is the question that I think I need to ask myself as do some others.

As for the people behind Obama, I am aware that he appears to be a puppet but how else can you get into power these days?
This simply does not wash this away for me. The more I look into it the more it is proving itself correct as I have said earlier.

The whole Turkey thing, he is going to Turkey April 7th. I cannot find anything that spells it out that he is not who he might be if you get me. If I had found nothing regarding the Turkey thing then this would have been a closed thread in my eyes.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The birth issue has been settled. Obama, even though he was not required to do so, published his birth certificate.

No it hasn't and no he didn't. Daily KOs - the mouthpiece of the left - published a certificate of live birth which had obvious errors on it. Obama has never officially furnished his authentic original birth certificate.

As for 'reactions to Obama' ... and Obama mania ... here's some ....

Disciples Whitness the First Coming of Obama

THAT's the title of the article. Not mine.

Times On Line UK

This is how the Second Coming will be, if the Lord chooses to make His appearance in a VH-3D helicopter fitted with anti-missile flares.

Down below, a small crowd of the faithful craned their necks to get a better view. ....

Read the article. Gotta wonder what that 'Obama Mama T-Shirt looks like. Then again .. I don't think I want to know.

Factcheck.org is not a 'liberal' organization,

Fact Check is/was owned by the Chicago Annenberg Challenge.
Sound familiar? It should.
Obama was the head of the Annenberg Challenge.
He and his terrorist buddy Bill Ayers worked on it together.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Firstly, the article title said "Witness" not "Whitness." Perhaps an unintentional typo, or perhaps not.

Secondly, Note the date of the article: April Fools.

I suspect some people aren't mentally inclined enough to understand parody / satire,
mired by their own short-sightedness, they only see what they want to see. They don't "get" Colbert, but GW Bush making jokes about not finding WMD's is a knee-slapping hoot. (Costing over 4,000 brave American's lives who paid the ultimate price.)

Back On Topic:
If this country can survive the misdeeds of the former president, the minor growing pains of the current one will be a walk in the park.

And for those misguided many who feel he is the Anti-Christ, then the impending doom of the chain of events before us should make you all jump for joy. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy. One I suspect you live for.

I think I'll keep making my car payments, just in case they are all wrong.

Regards.....KK

[edit on 3-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have thought long and hard of this subject..to the point my head feel's if it's going to explode.

There is only few question's we can ask ourselves.

Is obama the anti Christ..or somehow equivalent?

If he isn't..
Where is his birth certificate he makes sure to hide.
Why does this man above all else..speech in reverse clear sentance's it's amazing to say the least.
He has a forked tongue../ silver tongue..He tell's us what we want to hear...No new tax's on the poor..Then Tobacco tax..Sin tax's....The word sin is HOLY BTW..But our government love's the word SIN TAX...here lately.

We in America are being divided into group's....
Non smoker's..smoker's...
Twinkie eater's non twinkie eater..
Racist's..non racist's..
Obama pastor and Father figure/mentor....flat told us what he thought..God Dam america!!!
He even threw his grandma under a buss that was dying...Saying he remembers her saying racial slur's ect...to get our vote's...

Basically he is dividing us for a reason...what that reason is is unknown .

United we stand divided we fall.

If a man can throw his grandma under the perverable bus..for vote's..
He has no respect for You the people...He does not have respect for his own blood running threw his vein's.....That's my opinion...

My self am not religious.
But as other have said..He almost makes me want to go to church..cause i almost fear the man...Of what he might be.

And if he is we are all doomed anyway's...and time will tell as we starve "AKA Famine
www.gnmagazine.org...

In the last two issues of The Good News we covered the meaning of the first two horsemen of Revelation 6—religious deception and war. We come now to the third horseman's ride. What does it portend for the world? Notice what it says in verses 5-6: "When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, 'Come and see.' So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, 'A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.'" What does this mean?

en.wikipedia.org...

Black Horse The Third rider. The third horseman, riding the black horse, is called Famine. The black color of the third horse could be a symbol of the dead. Revelation 6:5 - 6:6 - “And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.’”

What do you think is gonna happen when America fall's into this great depression we are on the verge of?
Basically Famine.
If you read all of the horse men verse's...
They is a order as to how this all take's place.

And it is all ringing very true as these time's we are in move forward.
So to say..well maybe i was wrong...and the bible is right..is still a far fetch for me..
But if i was a betting man...i would bet there is some truth's to the book.
And if you ask me Nostradamus..was way off...
Revelation's...is upon us at this very moment...apparently as the book say's.

Idk and OP you did some hella research on the matter Star and Flag for ya.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Hi X,

They SAY the anti-christ will come from Turkey - that is only what they say.

Who knows?

I would not trust religious/church leaders as far as I could throw them.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

In " God's War On Terror" by an ex-terrorist , turned Christian, it also states that the antichrist will come from Turkey based on biblical prophesy and even from quran. Islam, at its height, was ruled by the caliphate in Turkey until the 1920's.

The Ottoman empire is the one that was, then was not, then will be again. Muslims will be the army of the antichrist.

Obama is definitely a shill for the globalists but not so sure he is the anointed one. If he survives a fatal head wound then I may re-think that .

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
reply to post by spellbound

[In " God's War On Terror" by an ex-terrorist , turned Christian, it also states that the antichrist will come from Turkey based on biblical prophesy and even from quran.]

I have never, and will never, believe the written word, because it is written by man, and man is fallible.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

Obama is definitely a shill for the globalists but not so sure he is the anointed one. If he survives a fatal head wound then I may re-think that .

INDEED.

I think OTraitor has far too much negative baggage as well as is too inept to be the AC.

I do think OTraitor is a forerunner, testing the waters about how all their mass mind control manipulations work etc. etc. etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sort of a general observation after re-reading this entire thread.

Most of those supporting the claim that Obama is the Anti-Christ seem to profess this assertion based on their own vehemently deep spiritual convictions and religious beliefs. Yet they act quite upset and agitated regarding this implication. Prophecy fulfilled.

I am confused by this contradiction. If he is as they suggest, doesn't it serve to confirm their ardent convictions and validate their belief system? Haven't their prayers been answered? With rapture / ascension soon to follow as part of GOD's plan. You'd think the imminent and inevitable future would be be making them jump for joy, yet all I see is anger.

(BO XIAN I understand you DON'T think he is the AC you are simply angry nonetheless. I'm not dropping this in your collection plate.)

Reminds me of a Sheryl Crow song: "If it makes you happy, then why are you so sad?"

Please help me understand this utter contradiction.

Regards......KK

[edit on 6-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Me an mi thugs gonna make slaves of all you honkies. Dumb azz white libs put me in power. Thanks suckers. I is above the law. Nobody can take me down.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join