It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reactions to Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I have a pretty simple question here that no doubt will tickle some peoples temper but it is just a question.

No doubt many of you will know christians or people who claim that they are true to their faith etc. I ask this question as my partner is a christian but does not attend church, preach her views on anyone or tell me what to believe as I hear so many people on this site telling others christians do.
The first time she saw Obama before he even spoke she said he was going to be the president as he is the anti christ. Naturally I just about spat my soft drink over the wall in shock at a statement like that, asked how she could just say that and I got the reply that it is just truth that needs nothing to back it up when you see him for what he is if you truly believe in god.
I did some reading into the bible which is a common topic I speak about these days because of this. It is said that a true christian needs nothing other than a look at the anti christ to see right through it.

My question is, have any of you had a simlar experience be it family, friends, coworkers or even yourself feeling or mentioning this??

I am not a christian but the evidence that I can see in this guys actions and the coincidences surrounding him are making me question a lot more faith related topics.

Cheers in advance in the hope that people might approach this with a little maturity.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
No, but there is something about the man I don't like and never did. When he first came on the scene at the start of the primaries, just seeing his picture made me feel sick to my stomach and I still get such a negative feeling about him, even more so now that he is in office and see the people he's putting in positions around him. One big ICK. Anti-Christ? Maybe, never really thought about it, but I do think alot of what the bible predicts is coming to pass. Either way, the man is a fraud and as about as dishonest as they come and I don't think anything he says or does is for our benefit. I know all politicians lie and tell the people what they want to hear and campaigns are full of empty probmises, but with this one, how could so many people believe his rhetoric, as we all know, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I still can't watch tv when he is on as I get such a sick feeling.

BTW, good question! I am wondering how many people that were so pro-Obama are feeling differently now.

[edit on 3/30/09 by opal13]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yes, your girlfriend is correct.

I have been warning people about him from the start - I am very uneasy about him - I believe that he is either the antichrist, or a puppet of the antichrist.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hi.. Im not a Christian, nor am i religious in any matter.. But the fact is that felling got to my head when i saw him for the first time.. And yes, ita made me question my non-religious thoughts..

Spoky

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

BTW, I salute your partner - we have the same views, attitudes and beliefs - wish I could meet her.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by XXXN3O

BTW, I salute your partner - we have the same views, attitudes and beliefs - wish I could meet her.

Fat chance.

I am assuming that was a joke?

Or an actual genuinely felt comment if you get me

Hard to tell sometimes on this site.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Yes, your girlfriend is correct.

I have been warning people about him from the start - I am very uneasy about him - I believe that he is either the antichrist, or a puppet of the antichrist.

Well I am usually a fact based person that looks into things for some truth.

I am finding that the more I look into this its actually proving the opposite of what I was looking for. Ie it is looking more like truth everyday.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You know it is the truth.

Believe me and your partner.

Lord help us.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well if that is the case.

I have been a fool to say the least.

Think that thought will be echoed over the planet the more time ticks if it is indeed the truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Cmon, Oz, this is NZ here - I meant it and listen, this is Oz and NZ against the devil in the States - we can overcome him somehow - but how?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Cmon, Oz, this is NZ here - I meant it and listen, this is Oz and NZ against the devil in the States - we can overcome him somehow - but how?

Where are you getting this from in terms of countries? I understand the states part.

Im still not completely convinced, I am waiting on something, what it is I do not know but I know it will come if it is the truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
You are quite rude but that's what aussies are llike so I forgive you - I really meant that I would like to meet your partner and you said fat chance - rude or what?

I am a woman btw - not a lesbian lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Just listen to your partner.

OK, rude aussie?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

You are quite rude but that's what aussies are llike so I forgive you - I really meant that I would like to meet your partner and you said fat chance - rude or what?

I am a woman btw - not a lesbian lol.

Sorry I am sarcastic by nature. I am Scottish.

Sorry I didnt know what sex you were.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Jeeez, obviously he is in the States.

So are we just going to sit and wait?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Just listen to your partner.

OK, rude aussie?

Thats the whole thing I am wondering.

If someone where to say to me the sky is purple I would say, how do you work that out. If they said because its the truth then I would be more inclined to say I do not believe that because my eyes tell me that it is not.

Same with this topic.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Oh well, the Scots are REALLY rude - they are so terse.

Love them tho, and I am quarter Scot lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

Jeeez, obviously he is in the States.

So are we just going to sit and wait?

Well I already know the answer and im working on it but I need to know for certain.

The bible does say that mans time ruling earth is up when this happens so there is not much you can do except try right?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
When Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Korea and others join the battle in the middle east,
then he will be defeated. Read Ezekial about
Hamon-Gog

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Not the same - if someone said to you that the sky is purple you would see that it is not.

If someone is trying to tell you the truth, that is different.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join