It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being queer is a sexual disorder

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The sad reality here is that the human species is "omni-sexual" and capable of eroticizing practically anything under the sun. Shoes, vegetables, various devices of all descriptions, disenterred bodily organs and corpses, excrement and vomit, cellulite and corpulence, farm animals, fragrances, other family members, physical and emotional abuse, costumes, and children are just some of the more notorious fetishes that mankind is prone to. I think that one of the true statements I have ever read maintained that if you were to know the intimate details concerning the sexuality of your closest friends and family that you would be absolutely appalled! When you consider the full panorama of sexual activity that mankind is known to indulge in the idea of an adult man or a woman wanting sexual relations with a member of their own gender really doesn't seem all that extreme to me.

Another argument to be made for tolerence where the GLBT community is concerned is the fact the we're rapidly approaching what, now? 6 billion, 8 billion people on the planet?? If you really want to know why the environment is going to hell in a hand basket you need look no further. The wonderful thing about homosexuality is that it doesn't result in children. For this reason alone I think that modern society should be embracing it and encouraging it instead of vilifying it the way they currently do. The planet cannot continue to support exponential population growth. We are rapidly approaching D Day where this is concerned. And i don't care what the NWO and the alien overlords have planned for us, cuz when we finally cross that threshold of environmental sustainability and the food chain virtually collapses, all of their silly plans won't amount to a hill of beans now will they?

link   
I think the best thing to do with articles like this is ignore it until it fades away. On the other hand, it's pretty sad that there are people who feel that way, and people who agree with them, and people who might be influenced by jokers like this guy.

I read the article like a comedy, and found myself thoroughly entertained!

[edit on 30-3-2009 by JipStix]

link   
reply to post by TheAmused

You can get AIDS by other means than "relations." Before blood transfusions were monitored, many people contracted AIDS through transfusions containing the virus. Many straight people had these transfusions, and unknowingly passed it to their spouse. So DO NOT tell me being gay people hurts people. Furthermore, no one knows how the virus developed.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You are only proving that having sex hurts people. I agree, you silly folks who have sex when there are STDs around. Celibacy doesn't look so stupid now does it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Oh and here's a journal article talking about how the size of certain areas of the brain in gay men are closer to the size of the corresponding area in women. This suggests that sexual orientation is biologically determined and not a choice.

A difference in hypothalamic structure between heterosexual and homosexual men

Mod Edit: This is a family friendly site, thanks

[edit on 3/30/09 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

i cannot help but laugh hysterically at you from this. completely not in disrespect at ALL, but what crossed my mind in an instance was:

"having a sexual preference is a physical disorder".

rise above my friend.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? They liken homosexuality to heroin addiction? That's...infuriating!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

So that statement has only proven that HAVING SEX gives you HIV, along with a slew of other methods.

But ohh I guess your still on the whole we brought AIDS back from Africa huh?

Silly little child. It's what you must be, I mean honestly, there is no ammount of words to describe how your rhetoric has become increasingly ignorant and bigotted as you've been rebuttled by hard facts and common sense.

So what does he do, pull the famed HIV card. That's beating a dead horse in a gay/straight argument.

Do you really believe in what you are saying?

The reason why these people got HIV was having sex, not because they were gay, being gay didn't have anything to do with it. Yes maybe they are having more sex, but what do you expect when you take a gender who thinks about sex every 36 seconds on average and then put them in company of another person who has the same exact brain chemistry?

You'll get more sex. And besides that, we've just discovered the fact that sex is just sex and you straight people a far too uptight about the whole subject anyway. The world in general is too uptight about it, not just straight people, I apologize I shouln't generalize like that.

However, you have brought to the table NO evidence that could not be refutted with better evidence. You're whole argument is that it's a Mental Disorder that affects people NEGATIVELY, which is just plain wrong and stupid.

It might be genetic, biological or hereditary but it is certainly not some condition that needs to be treated.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by yankeerose
You know... normally I would hit the ALERT button for a thread as obviously idiotic as this one. So much hate, anger, and phobia all wrapped up in one post.

But your lucky... I am developing a thicker skin to be on ATS...

I wonder if my tin foil hat will block waves of stupidity?
unfortunatly the stupidity shown in the OP is so condensed, that you'd need a 3 inch steel hat to even start to deflect it's dumbness.

a whole article of laughable, knee jerk religiously biggoted turd wash. But the lord loves you *flutters eye lashes*

Amen and Amen

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So the determination is that being queer is a sexual disorder.

Isn't that a surprise.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by TasteTheMagick
I have no idea where you saw that ...

In my human sexuality text book for my psychology degree.

Originally posted by Acidtastic
It's always been a gay slur round these 'ere parts.

When i was a kid ... a long time ago ... it was just a nasty slang towards homosexuals. But in my college text it has 'queering' as those who are attracted to both sexes and who will 'switch' their own sex day to day, by strapping on faux-sex organs and dressing as the other sex etc etc.

While growing up in the fifties and sixties Queer described a Homosexual and Gay meant a happy, giddy person. Our language has changed a lot since my youth.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Who are you to judge.

Some souls are female trapped in a male body and vice versa.

Hormones.

You may look male, have a male penise and yet if your hormones where examined, have predominantly female hormones.

One's sexuality can be a very complicated entity.

My son, who looks male is homosexual.

We never abused him, we never did anything to "make him homosexual" he just always was.

I could tell when he was six that "something" was "different" he looked male, he had a penis however he wasn't "totally male"

Who are you to judge.

You judge, you have your basis of insight from your own basis of what you are about.

Me, I have always loved being a girl. Since I was young I always felt I needed the male aspect to make me whole. When I met and fell in love with my husband I knew I needed him to make me feel "whole". I always felt empty without the "male aspect". I was lucky my hormones were what is classified as "common female".

WHO IN THE SAM HELL ARE YOU TO JUDGE OTHERS.

YOU COME AT THIS WITH YOUR OWN SINGLE EXPERIENCE.

GROW UP AND LEARN TO ACCEPT YOUR EXPERIENCE IS NOT THAT OF EVERYONE ELSES.

You are probably "a christian" and they I have found to be the most judgemental and I am holier than thou individuals (Next to the fundalmental Muslims) on the face of the planet.

Mind your own business and let others be.

ps: Jamie Lee Curtis upon birth had a penis and vagina. After further evaluation it was determined she had predominantly female hormones and her penise was removed.

Nature experiments and people like you with your primitive religious mindset just can't understand that.

You are completely unempathetic.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Read David Icke's books.

HIV is another possible conspiracy brought about not by "nature" but by man.

Genocide.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by reject

Who are you to judge.

ps: Jamie Lee Curtis upon birth had a penis and vagina. After further evaluation it was determined she had predominantly female hormones and her penise was removed.

Great post.

Wow, I did not know that. I will never forget JLC in "True Lies" when she did her seductive dance on the bedpost, and she's good looking outright.

Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I didn't read all this, so I apologize if anyone refrenced this previously; just wanted to throw some empirical evidence into the mix.

Bailey and Pillard (1991): occurrence of homosexuality among brothers
52% of identical (monozygotic) twins of homosexual men were likewise homosexual
22% of fraternal (dizygotic) twins were likewise homosexual
11% of adoptive brothers of homosexual men were likewise homosexual
J.M. Bailey and R.C. Pillard, “A genetic study of male sexual orientation,” Archives of General Psychiatry, vol. 48:1089-1096, December 1991.

Bailey and Pillard (1993): occurrence of homosexuality among sisters
48% of identical (monozygotic) twins of homosexual women were likewise homosexual (lesbian)
16% of fraternal (dizygotic) twins were likewise homosexual
6% of adoptive sisters of homosexual women were likewise homosexual
Bailey, J. M. and D. S. Benishay (1993), “Familial Aggregation of Female Sexual Orientation,” American Journal of Psychiatry 150(2): 272-277.

This is from the following link:
www.worldpolicy.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
My understanding of the matter is that the Pope causes AIDS.

While it may be technically correct in one meaning, to state that homosexuality (including Lesbians) is abnormal, that is only correct in that the purpose of sex on an evolutionary standpoint is procreation. An organism is DNAs way of making more DNA. If one adds Biological Altruism into the mix, one has to consider that homosexuals contribute to society, and thus their efforts contribute to the survival of others offspring, which furthers the human species. All sorts of species from Bats to Baboons exhibit Biological Altruism.

As far as I know, labeling someone queer and discriminating against them for their personal lives, is a social disorder.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Umm, OK Soooo,...Uhh,... really?

My version of hell is populated with people who think like this and actually believe it.

Am I in Hell?

Seriously. This topic puts the diss in dysfunctional, bub.

I have never actually felt the need to push alert before. But this is a whole new experience altogether.

To comment on this is to dignify it as an actual concept, let alone a sign of serious emotional and psycho sexual neurosis, or just plain gray tissue damage.

I can't believe this went on for 8 pages.

Tell the graphics department to make a new tag graphic for this thread. It should be a steaming red about to explode not so happy face. Print under it,

"Powered By Outrage!"

I can see the next point sucking headline, "Reality causes Cancer!!!."

OK, really seriously. Are we actually doing this?

ZG

[edit on 3/30/2009 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

www.sciam.com...

In case no one else posted this, here it is. This is from Scientific American. There are lots of other valid sources of evidence to demonstrate that all sexuality is normal in animal species - from incest to pedophilia to rape to homosexuality and bisexuality. If we do it, they do it. We are animals just as they are. Accept it and keep moving.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ok people, i am very proud of most of the replys in this thread

lets get to why im replying now.....im 44 years old, up untill 3 years ago i conciderd myself heterosexual, i mean i loved EVERYTHING about women, how they walked, talked smelled, felt,looked.... you name it i loved everything!!!...................untill..........i met my soul-mate........shes a pre-op male to female transexual and she is awsome!! i have never met anybody like her before!!! she is more femanine then any genetic woman i have ever met

now, am i gay?? i have a lot of people ask me that question, ive lost a few friends over my relationship ( but were they realy friends?) sex is just a small part of real....loveing.... relationships and at this point, i dont care whats bettween the legs...........she is female

my family adores her, my friends that are still around adore her

being with her i have seen many aspects of gay people that we hang out with, they are just like hetero people, THE SAME!!!! they all want that same things as hetero people do. RESPECT!!

as for gay sex partys..............ive seen MANY hetero sex partys................ ive known MANY hetero people, guys and girls , who sleep with many partners so its NOT just a gay thing!!!

i dont have the problems that gay men and women do, i can walk down the street holding her hand and nobody looks twice, but if that was a guys hand i was holding EVERYBODY would stare and notice!!!

she is constantly afraid to go out in public without me, shes afraid some guy will find out shes not a genetic female. there are lots of horror storys about homophobic men that get angry when they find out

oh yea, and the storys about a trans-genderd girl waiting till the clothes are off before she "lets the guy know" are mostly false. i know many tg girls and they would allways let them know BEFORE it gets anywhere near that point.................but its happened

i can go into many MANY more points, all i realy wanted to say to most of the people here is.......

im realy proud of the intolerance of most of the people here in regards to hate posts like this..............thank you all!!!

be safe people

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Of course your going to have gays more sexually active than straights, there's no misguided woman there to tell them "no". Get some gays together and they do what they feel at the drop of a dime. There's no psuedo-religious brainwashing holding them back from enjoying sex. Even ladies that don't consider themselves religious tend to be a bit prudish 'cause they don't want people to consider them 'slutty' or somesuch other negative stereotype. If anything, you could almost call lesbians more mature than straight gals, as they don't seem to have that particular mental hiccup. More power to them I say. Sex is s'posed to be 50% of a relationship, is it any wonder there are so many divorces going on listing 'Irreconcilable Differences' (no sex), as the reason for the divorce? I say you just leave the gays and lesbians alone. Stop telling folks what they can and can't do, and please, drop the friggin' homosexual agenda crap. I am so tired of hearing that the gays are out to get us straights, you people are way to paranoid.

Chrono

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join