It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being queer is a sexual disorder

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Shame 69

[edit on 30-3-2009 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
GAY fRED?

I knew fags would come out onATS?

but dont go on about drugs or jerks.

and good forbid u say u jesus is slag for barsted?

Is English a second language for you?
Sorry, but I'm having trouble deciphering your post.

link   
edited out, because the post I replied to was removed.

[edit on 30/3/2009 by Acidtastic]

link   

Originally posted by Smack
There may be some butthole paranoia out there, but I doubt it has more than a passing influence on the psychosis that is homophobia. The main influence is societal indoctrination, from parents and other authority figures. Much like prejudices of all kinds it is passed down through the generations. Religion must take a large portion of the blame as well.

More than a passing influence? I doubt that when humans are designed so that the back door is the most obvious sex portal --at least on the males it is, lol. I mean really, am I saying anything we don't know? I am sure the Creator has a keenly throbbing sense of humor.

We don't like to talk about that part of the body, yet... The obelisk is what "it's" all about these days. And the obelisk needs a home. And if women are not sharing theirs, then, well...

If you observe an indian sweat lodge you'll see a giant pole which stands at the entrance to the lodge. The sweat lodge is dark and moist and hot. The sweat lodge doesn't represent the anus, that much is known. These things aren't too hard to figure out.

But if we lose gay male sex, how will we keep our essential-bodies-of-men together and united for freedom? I am thinking of the movie 300 but there are probably other examples.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
A disfunction?

Oh, okay then.

I feel so much better about myself now knowing that something is wrong with me because someone with a certain set of chromosomes may or may not attract me.

You know what a disorder is? Being ignorant to other human beings.

Edit- I'm going to go be a drug addict Jesus hater now, because you know, apparently that all goes hand in hand.

[edit on 3/30/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
A disfunction?

Oh, okay then.

I feel so much better about myself now knowing that something is wrong with me because someone with a certain set of chromosomes may or may not attract me.

You know what a disorder is? Being ignorant to other human beings.

Edit- I'm going to go be a drug addict Jesus hater now, because you know, apparently that all goes hand in hand.

[edit on 3/30/2009 by ravenshadow13]
Come, there's plenty of room in my handcart, we can all go to hell together

(at least we'll get to experience some fun in this life)

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

False power? Since when is sexual attraction and Love "False power", regardless of gender? Rather, it is TRUE Power. Same with the Magic.

Oh, and about gay males and other males being womanhaters; Yes, I have indeed came across those with such opinions, which have been terribly annoying. But I must admit that I have seen much more hate towards males, from females, then the other way around. Why? No idea, but it's really silly- and unnecessary pointless. Maybe they feel threatened and jealous.

Anyway... In my personal opinion, a wellshaped and beautiful Male anatomy is God-like, and it is a wonder that not the entire World worships it as such, regardless of gender.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Quote: "The obelisk is what "it's" all about these days. And the obelisk needs a home. And if women are not sharing theirs, then, well... "

And if the male doesn't want them, although offered it..? Really. All this "The Obelisk needs a home", is just silly.

For the record, though, the are another "Home" a few floors up, that also males possesses.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

You made me feel better twice in one thread. You are a good person.

I honestly don't understand why people can be so insensitive. Even other species have shown homosexual tendencies. Heck, even your own garden snails are hermaphrodites and gender doesn't even matter. Or did you ever consider species where females can become pregnant on their own?

I think we should evolve like that. Scare the pants off all these people. "If you don't start to care about your species and one another, you will be evolutionarily wiped out."

Oh, wait, right. They don't believe in evolution usually.
Keep forgetting.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
I have to laugh sort of when people say...anyone who constantly dwells on how society views them have a mental problem.

But it's a fact. A stable and healthy mind doesn't give a rat's ass what other people think. I know this because, a couple of decades ago, I used to constantly worry about how I was perceived by others, and I used to drink myself into a "comfort zone" where I no longer cared. That is a mental disorder. Finally, I sought the advice of a psychologist, who showed me — or, rather, helped me to rediscover — that a balanced and independent mind does not need a crutch. Subsequently, I gave up drinking, released my fear, and returned to the world of the living.

So, living at the mercy of other people's opinion of you definitely is a mental disorder. It's a fearful, self-perpetuating obsession, but it can be broken. Doesn't matter what you blame for your problem — whether it's social injustice or political oppression or just mean old homophobes — the fact is that it's your problem, nobody else's, and it's up to you to release your fear and get rid of that useless baggage.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ahem

Please stay on topic and kindly cease the Ad Hominum attacks. They add nothing to the debate at hand and if you have to go there then perhaps you time is better spent rethinkinh your own argument.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by Acidtastic

I honestly don't understand why people can be so insensitive. Even other species have shown homosexual tendencies. Heck, even your own garden snails are hermaphrodites and gender doesn't even matter. Or did you ever consider species where females can become pregnant on their own?

I think we should evolve like that. Scare the pants off all these people. "If you don't start to care about your species and one another, you will be evolutionarily wiped out."

Oh, wait, right. They don't believe in evolution usually.
Keep forgetting.
I do believe a great figure once said "forgive them, for they know not what they do"

second liniage.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose

But your lucky... I am developing a thicker skin to be on ATS...

That's good, because as disgusting and offensive as we BOTH find this thread, there is nothing that was posted in the OP that is not allowed by the T&C.

I am glad to hear that you are letting this BS that is the OP roll off your sholders.

Hopefully more people will follow your lead. We need people willing to debate issues civily rather than just running and telling on them because they disagree with a post.

Good for you!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A couple observations ---
1. The gays I've seen and known are always and I do mean always predatory way beyond that heterosexuals are. That's a bit of a stereotype but it's my experience. I have never met an "open" gay who is not openly predatory. Of course lots of heterosexuals today feel they are "liberated, smart, enlightened" by being sexually open. Ignorance knows no bounds.

2. The higher relationship of real love is friendship. It is not sex. Sex is a low class beastly function that lowers the consciousness. Marriage (heterosexual) is not a declaration of sex. It is a recognition of the struggle with sex and the goal of moderation in pursuit of a family. A homosexual by definition is stating they have placed love and friendship on a lower pedestal in order to selfishly pursue sex. Yes, today the brainwashing is everywhere and the struggle for singles to pursue abstinence in favor or love and friendship is very hard. And we are let to believe by the 2 bit video advertisements that all singles in their teens and twenties are wild. Perhaps many or most are but that is the power of brainwashing.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Doesn't matter what you blame for your problem — whether it's social injustice or political oppression or just mean old homophobes — the fact is that it's your problem, nobody else's, and it's up to you to release your fear and get rid of that useless baggage.

— Doc Velocity

I could NOT have said it better myself! One cannot expect the homophobes to change their belief, as the homophobes cannot
expect the homosexual to change their preference. Since it
is ones plight to go against the grain of society, then one shall bear
the burden of such.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

A homosexual by definition is stating they have placed love and friendship on a lower pedestal in order to selfishly pursue sex.

A very rash and sweeping statement. I wonder how many married gay men and lesbians you asked about this one? Anyone with half a brain and half a heart who has married the person they love most will tell you that it's not about the sex.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
A couple observations ---
2. The higher relationship of real love is friendship. It is not sex. Sex is a low class beastly function that lowers the consciousness. Marriage (heterosexual) is not a declaration of sex. It is a recognition of the struggle with sex and the goal of moderation in pursuit of a family. A homosexual by definition is stating they have placed love and friendship on a lower pedestal in order to selfishly pursue sex. Yes, today the brainwashing is everywhere and the struggle for singles to pursue abstinence in favor or love and friendship is very hard. And we are let to believe by the 2 bit video advertisements that all singles in their teens and twenties are wild. Perhaps many or most are but that is the power of brainwashing.
Are you seriously trying to say that a man can't love another man, or a woman can't love another woman, and that's it's just about sex?

ha!! hahahahahahha

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join