It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being queer is a sexual disorder

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
We was taught in school that you get IT from coughing and sharing sodas.
I one time touched a door knob and suddenly wanted to like the mens?
But then I went to church and they prayed the gay away last Sunday, Kay??

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

That is not what gay people need to read, though i know your only joking.

People should be ok with themselves, and people being ignorant, does not help.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This thread is ridiculous, and to stress that nature is a bizar world, just watch this video. Wait for the birdman.
He show you a duck, but hte news does not share what heppenedn to it.

It flew against a building and died and lay on the ground. Another mal duck saw it and began to copulate with it for 75 minutes.
Yes necrophilia exists in the animal world. It has something to do with the position in which the corpse lies.
The headbanging blackbird is also very cool.
link:

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yep, but you have doctors that think they can change people, that is just wrong, if the way they are is not wrong in the first place. If a male or female is not interested in the opposite sex, then so be it, why do we have these people saying they can be cured.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am pretty sure being gay is a disorder somewhere in the brain, I personally, think that gay people are just like other people, like blacks and whites, they all have their # ups and then there bunch who just want to do right, Marriage is a Christan tradition, and since the days the bible was written, it was forbidden to get married to the same sex, and why should we destroy this long tradition now? Just because we got cellphones and computers, we shouldn't destroy the morals our ancestors written down to help us survive this world, as they survived life for many years, without destroying the world or killing each other off.

I am image n in a couple of years, when Nano technology is getting into medicine, that there will be a pill, or maybe a shot that will go straight to your brain, and produce whatever chemicals, or reconstruct the irregular tissues of the brain, to turn the guy from gay to liking girls again... Will this shot be mandatory for all gay people, or for people who just want to be straight for there wife or family, is another question on is own.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by thebluemoon]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
How can gay thing be in the brain, when you feel with your heart, and some beleive think with it to.

I think the spirtual side has ore to do with it, and if a person is right there and comfortable with it, than thats who they are.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
How can gay thing be in the brain, when you feel with your heart, and some beleive think with it to.

I think the spirtual side has ore to do with it, and if a person is right there and comfortable with it, than thats who they are.

I think from the heart (sometimes,as much as I can remember to) And I KNOW I'm a spiritual being. We're not even human beings, we're spiritual beings, having a human experience. We pretty much planned our lives to take a certain route. Maybe people with extreme prejudices, are people from former lives who didn't have extreme prejudices, and wanted to experience that mind set, because they didn't understand it. Maybe I'm one of these people I've been debating with on here. What ever, basicly, what i'm trying to say is....it doesn't really matter anyway, because this is just a game. So, with that in mind, I'll leave you with the biggest, wettest gayest hug and kiss any of you have ever witnessed. And say that I loves you all, no matter what you think of us. And i truly mean it. I love you. (yes, I have been drinking,get over it)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I can't believe this nonsense is still going on?

I would have thought that members here at ATS would have realized this is rubbish and thrown it away at page 2, however I see this might be one of those page 34, beating the dead horse threads.

In any case, people need to start realizing that people are just people. And nobody has the right to judge any decision made by anybody, so long as it doesn't interfere with the rights of others.

Sex between two consenting adults, isn't infringing on anybody's rights. Maybe their beliefs, but who cares about anybody else's beliefs?

We certainly don't, we seem to fight eachother over it all the time. It's pointless.

Were fishing out of a barrell with this one folks. The fact of the matter is there are some people who refuse to see reason. They are caught in their ways and won't change their opinion because 20 people tell them to and provide them with compelling evidence.

It's the way they want to be, arguing will bring us only more flamings and mod warnings.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

I think from the heart (sometimes,as much as I can remember to) And I KNOW I'm a spiritual being. We're not even human beings, we're spiritual beings, having a human experience. We pretty much planned our lives to take a certain route. Maybe people with extreme prejudices, are people from former lives who didn't have extreme prejudices, and wanted to experience that mind set, because they didn't understand it. Maybe I'm one of these people I've been debating with on here. What ever, basicly, what i'm trying to say is....it doesn't really matter anyway, because this is just a game. So, with that in mind, I'll leave you with the biggest, wettest gayest hug and kiss any of you have ever witnessed. And say that I loves you all, no matter what you think of us. And i truly mean it. I love you. (yes, I have been drinking,get over it)

Whatever you feel in your heart, or your stomach, is really things going on in your brain, if you touch your toe, and you "feel it" is truly the nerves sending messages to the brain, notify it that your toe is being touched, and the brain ends up producing certain chemicals to feel this pressure or pain. There where certain experiments where they used a really high magnetic field to shift consciousness of a person to the right and left, having a small after death experience sorta thing. this only proofs that the reason that you have the feeling of being inside the body is because of certain things hardwired in the tissue of your brain. The Brain pretty much stimulates the hole body, and anything you feel, your spiritual awaking or your after life experiences, your love in your heart, the butterfly's in your stomach is all in your head, and spine.

Feeling anything spiritual, is still very materialistic, and somewhere locked up in your head, you have to realize that the only reason everything appears to be how it is, is because of our brain, and if you think really hard, that you want a spiritual experiences, you will have one.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebluemoon

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Whatever you feel in your heart, or your stomach, is really things going on in your brain, if you touch your toe, and you "feel it" is truly the nerves sending messages to the brain, notify it that your toe is being touched, and the brain ends up producing certain chemicals to feel this pressure or pain. There where certain experiments where they used a really high magnetic field to shift consciousness of a person to the right and left, having a small after death experience sorta thing. this only proofs that the reason that you have the feeling of being inside the body is because of certain things hardwired in the tissue of your brain. The Brain pretty much stimulates the hole body, and anything you feel, your spiritual awaking or your after life experiences, your love in your heart, the butterfly's in your stomach is all in your head, and spine.

Feeling anything spiritual, is still very materialistic, and somewhere locked up in your head, you have to realize that the only reason everything appears to be how it is, is because of our brain, and if you think really hard, that you want a spiritual experiences, you will have one.
I dissagree with you.

But that's so off topic, it knocked several other topics over on its way out.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

the brain affects the heart...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebluemoon
Marriage is a Christan tradition, and since the days the bible was written, it was forbidden to get married to the same sex, and why should we destroy this long tradition now? Just because we got cellphones and computers, we shouldn't destroy the morals our ancestors written down to help us survive this world, as they survived life for many years, without destroying the world or killing each other off.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by thebluemoon]

Okay, marriage may be a christian tradition, but it is also a federally recognized union. As a free country, should not every one be entitled to that same freedom? Call it marriage or civil union, we all deserve our love and devotion to another, be it same-sex or otherwise, to be recognized in the eyes of the country and granted the same liberties. As far as this country has come with human rights, I just can't get over the fact that a group of American citizens are being discriminated against for something like this. We are NOT disordered, we are NOT out to change you, we are NOT out to molest your children. We are the same as the average, everyday American. We work. We live. We love. We make love. We want families. It's time for America to put aside its fears of this "unknown" and GET OVER IT.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by rivos]

[edit on 31-3-2009 by rivos]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
the author of that article on NWV, David R. Usher:

David R. Usher is Legislative Analyst for the American Coalition for Fathers and Children, Missouri Coalition and is a co-founder and past Secretary of the American Coalition for Fathers and Children.

imo, that sounds mighty creepy all by itself. then to see he posts articles like this? scary

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Whether or not homosexuality is a disorder, disease, normal, whatever doesn't matter. It has no impact on spirituality. Straight sex and gay sex is no different in intention, it comes down to pleasure. So they are equal. Straights can bash homos about gay sex being "wrong" (when something's only wrong when it causes our ego to feel disatisfied) and homosexuality as a disease, and gays can call straights breeders and say that their sex is disgusting but it makes no difference. It's like an argument over which kind of food is better, Asian or Mexican. So its utterly ridiculous to label a difference because there is none.

Being an egoist (which is our born nature) is a disorder, and the only disorder that needs fixing. You can debate whatever but it is absolutly pointless if it isn't directed at a person's egoism, doesn't matter if they are gay, straight, tall, thin, ect.

Disorder and dysfunction means it has to cause an individual pain, otherwise it isn't one of those. Before you say, well people have pain because of it from aids, drugs, ect. Would you say being born an African American or Native American is a disorder and dysfunction because they have higher rates of diabetes and obesity respectively? Of course not, that is moronic.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by NettleTea

You say being gay hurt's no one right?

Now i know 71% of those MsM do not only have sex with men.
Bisexual ect...
They in turn spread the HIV virus to strait people. they got the hiv from MSM.
so to say they have hurt no one is absurd.

Well it does remind me of how there is evidence that HIV was purposely given to gays in NY, San Fran via a hepititis vaccine. Going off on a limb here, it was probably given and developed by straight people.

Again, black women have one of the highest rates of HIV infection, so is being "black" hurting people? Is being a women hurting people? No, that's a bit absurd. Does having multiple sex partners and no using protection contribute to HIV going around? Yes, that is a fair unbiased statement. How nice would it be if people could be a bit more scientific in their reasoning.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well this "queer" says you're a moron. I hate to see free speech put to waste on things like this. Even more I hate the fact that gay people that are good people have to be grouped under this same stereotypical whore bull#. What does it matter to you if someone has 1 or 1,000 partners? If we we're as promiscuous as you have said then most of us would be dead. Apparently we're not. So take your childish hate speech elsewhere. DENY IGNORANCE!

P.S. You're just STARVING for attention and ATS points aren't you?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by DragQueen4Peace]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
flying off the handle a tad, aren't we?

If only you tried to understand my OP. I merely posted an article. Then I posed a couple questions.

The response I got was quite amusing...and telling: maniacal vitriol against religious beliefs especially; when nowhere in the OP was religion even slightly implied...

Where is the love?

So I make another inquiry: Do the truly insane people know they are crazy to begin with?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Honey. I didn't mention religion anywhere. AND WHERE IS THE LOVE??? Sure as hell isn't here! There is no need to play Mr.Goody Goody. When you have the word queer in your title it's quite obvious what your intentions are. And yes I'm insane. But who makes the call on what insanity really is? I think it's bliss.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by DragQueen4Peace]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Being Attracted to the same sex IS going against the natural instinct that all animals have.

But is can also reduce populous if enough people are gay, i suppose this could be a good thing as overpopulation is something that will be a serious issue in the not so distant future.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join