It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kept 30 years, supposed UFO piece now 'for sale'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I just caught this entertaining article about a man who claims to have a piece of material from an unidentified object which crashed down in Ohio a few decades ago.

Now he would like to sell it.

Maybe some of the more knowledgeable members will recognize the incident mentioned in the article.

link

MIDDLETOWN — It's been 30 years since Greg Kirby, of Middletown, lied to local police officers and federal agents when asked if he turned over all the unidentified pieces he found in Blue Ball.

Today, he doesn't sound scared: "Let them come and get me."

Or, as he said a bit later, "I hope I can get home safely without those guys in the dark sunglasses pulling me out of the car and throwing me in the back seat." He was only half-kidding.

It would be interesting to see if the person who purchases this item can get it analyzed.

Was it an alien craft or just remnents of a meteor? I don't know but it was an interesting read.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
www.middletownjournal.com...

Goes into a little more detail...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Do any photographs of this object exist?

I would be interested in them.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicalResponse

Images weren't mentioned in the article, if this guy kept this piece in secrecy for thirty years there probably isn't an image available, but now, since he plans on selling this thing, the possibility of getting an image wouldn't be to much of a stretch.

30 years means this incident must have happenned in the mid to late 70's, in Ohio, I will try and find something that could tie this article to the past, and post it here later, unless one of our experts on the subject already can provide that info.

ed:sp

[edit on 3/30/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well I've checked ebay and he's not put anything on it yet.

Does anyone know what category this would come under?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have tried my best to find documentation of the incident described in the article, I figured I might have half a chance since it was said to have been reported in local print and broadcast media but to no avail.

NADA.

I guess this one goes into to the "hold" file until a photo surfaces or the guy comes clean.

carry on...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is gonna go for so much on ebay lol.

top topics

join