It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milton, MA. man decapitates sister on birthday murder spree

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Milton, MA. man decapitates sister on birthday murder spree

www.theaustralian.news.com.au

A US man decapitated his five-year-old sister at her birthday party and fatally stabbed his 17-year-old sister amid what has been called "a killing field" in the Boston suburb of Milton.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just heard this on the news. Still a bit sketchy but the tv news said that the 5 year old was decapitated in front of the police. The article does not say that though. One of the sisters survived but I can't imagine how messed up she's going to be after seeing this happen. What a mad, mad world we live in.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Seeing crap like this...actually makes me ashamed of being born a human.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why are we seeing more and more of this? To desensitize us? I don't think that will ever happen for me. I feel sick to my stomach over this.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Nice. The parents were away for the 5 year old's birthday party.

One screwed up family, no doubt.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Because media is vastly more widespread now. It's easier for horrible stories like this to make their way around the world than it was for them to do so 50 years ago.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola

I feel your pain. I've sadly been having these same thoughts more and more, the more I realize just how evil and corrupt this world really is.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
WAit a minute where were the "Assault Weapons"?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
Seeing crap like this...actually makes me ashamed of being born a human.

There are almost 7 billion people in the world. How many of those 7 billion humans would be willing to commit such a terrible act?

I really don't understand the thinking behind that.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Doesn't his 17 year old sister count as much as the 5 year old one too?

Really horrible though. I'm so sick of this crap.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gdc934
reply to post by Shakezoola

I feel your pain. I've sadly been having these same thoughts more and more, the more I realize just how evil and corrupt this world really is.

Yeah.

Human beings really are nasty creatures.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

the story you linked says the 5 year old was allready dead , teh 17 year old bleeding and the 9 year old was about to die when the oficer arrived and shot 23 year old Kerby Revelus.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriggsBU
reply to post by virraszto

Because media is vastly more widespread now. It's easier for horrible stories like this to make their way around the world than it was for them to do so 50 years ago.

Media may be more widespread.........but so is crime- the crime figures for the 1930s compared with now are massively lower, and that was back when people were really suffering intense poverty- kinda kick in the teeth to the excuse that poverty causes crime.

A lack of moral compass is what is behind crime *other than literally stealing for survivial or possibly a crime in a "fit" of rage such as finding your wife shagging a bloke*

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Horrific crime! I'm terribly sad for the little 5-yr-old girl and her 17-yr-old sister.

Glad the cops pulled the trigger on the brother in this case. The family is of Haitian descent according to this article.

I just wonder if there's anything about Haitian culture hidden in this mystery; I don't know, is why I ask? Isn't there a more widespread belief of Voodoo, zombie-ism, the supernatural, and evil spiritual possession in Haiti?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

Well yes that is true to a certain extent , but like many cultural trappings, these things only really make news when they are involved with a case like this. In China, they leave kids on motorways, fresh out of the womb when the parents either have too many kids, or too little cash in order to keep them. In some extreme circumstances, Muslim women are subjected to some terrifiying levels of abuse from spouses or relatives. All over the world there are some truely sickening examples of what culture does to its people. However in this particular case, it does not seem that any particular link can be established at this time , regards the cultural aspects of the perpetrators ancestors. Its more likely that the fellow was just completely unbalanced by something that was happening in his life. I imagine that once his life has been sifted for some clue as to the trigger to this terrible tragedy , there will be a pointer to something a hell of a lot less spooky than voodoo magicks and shamans curses. The question is, would you find it more frightening if this was a case of possession, or would you be even more terrified/sickened by this, if it turned out to be run of the mill insanity ?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
When was the last time an elephant or a chimp beheaded one of their own......

goes to show you...we are messed up in the head...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I always Star someone who replies to me! Thanks TruBrit, I appreciate it!

Abandoned children, in any manner, really pee's me off! . . . Only because it's an unintended pregnancy that's preventable to begin with.

But MURDER of a child insenses me totally!!!
As I'm sure it does for the rest of us normals. You're probably right, just another mental, bent on venting some wrath. He was in a fight with the neighbor it says; maybe he got his butt kicked, and wasn't liking it! Good questions.

It appears that hot lead travelling at 1200fps cures possession, anyways!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

It's very sad, but does getting revenge bring them back?

If it did I would totally agree with you, but it doesn't.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 30-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Maybe you should wear a hair shirt and whip yourself while crying out for humanities forgiveness Next_Heap_With? COME ON!!!

I doubt monkeys and elephants have the necessary tools to remove heads... or is there some kind of unwritten rule in the monkey/elephant code?

ATS posts are becoming more and more ridiculous every day.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Media may be more widespread.........but so is crime- the crime figures for the 1930s compared with now are massively lower, and that was back when people were really suffering intense poverty- kinda kick in the teeth to the excuse that poverty causes crime.

I'm not sure that I can agree with that. Look at the historical murder rates from the early 30s and compare them to today. They were almost twice as high as they are today.

US Historical Homicide Rates

Also notable in that chart? The spikes tend to coincide with economic downturns. It happened in the 30s, the 70s and early 80s and again in the early 90s. All were periods of economic turmoil.

Granted, overall violent crime data does not show up nearly as high, but I wonder if perhaps that's merely a result of underreporting in the past.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join