It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Law's Influence in America a Growing Concern

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Anyway, the point is that Moderate Muslims do not follow the extremist old ways, which Mohammed himself did.

For that many Moderate Muslims have been murdered by Muslim extremists. Just because they would not follow the extremist deeds described in the Q'uran.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Unfortunately you are right.

I really wish it was not true. I don't wish ill towards anyone, until they try to take any of my family's life, or my own, or my liberties.

I studied the Islamic invasion of Spain, and parts of Europe when there was still no "Political Correctness" existant in Europe, and I learnt the hard truths about the original followers, and the founder of Islam.

That is not to say that every Muslim follows the words of Mohammed to the letter, on the contrary quite a few do, and others don't. But this is one of the main reasons why there are so many Islamic extremists, and why it is so easy for Islamic terrorists to recruit more into their ranks, because they are simply following to the letter the words of Mohammed/Muhammed.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
For that many Moderate Muslims have been murdered by Muslim extremists. Just because they would not follow the extremist deeds described in the Q'uran.

But that's the thing EU, and BTW I respect your opinion and beliefs, don't get me wrong.

I am only arguing that I have read this book (Quran) and I find it to be a completely different text than Hadith, and all the tales told there within.

With respect, I don't find any evidence in the Quran itself that describe or prove the things that you said about Mohammed.

I never knew Mohammed, I never met him. Just as everyone here did not.

How could we know the 'truth' about someone who lived 1500 years ago, based solely on written hear-say?.. And this written hear-say has been proven to be fabrication. One need not look further than the effect Hadith has on Islam to see how evil, distorted, and completely different it is, with respect to the Quran itself.

Anyways, I'm not looking for a debate. And I understand why many Americans are frustrated with the times we live in now, and with all this extremist crap. But there are rare times on this forum, where I actually participate in these discussions, and I'm fully aware of any reactions and responses I may illicit. But I feel compelled to offer my opinion, based on what I have found out.

And to the person sharing with me his feelings on this issue (not you EU)... I completely agree with you. I certainly would not be happy myself if there were two Muslim women taking over the pool-- as you gave an example. But we cannot generalize my friend. Most, if not all, of the Muslim people I know, are nothing near what the international media describe Muslims as on a broad basis.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

But that's the thing EU, and BTW I respect your opinion and beliefs, don't get me wrong.

I am only arguing that I have read this book (Quran) and I find it to be a completely different text than Hadith, and all the tales told there within.

With respect, I don't find any evidence in the Quran itself that describe or prove the things that you said about Mohammed.

I never knew Mohammed, I never met him. Just as everyone here did not.

I have also read different translations of the Q'uran by Muslim scholars, and one way or another the verse i gave, and others say what Mohammed did for a living.

We know what Mohammed did because we have history books, and the stories given not only by the followers of Mohammed, who do not deny what I have been telling you, but the texts and descriptions of raids done by Mohammed and his gangs on caravans, which were not only Jewish caravans, Mohammed and his group also attacked, and raided other Arab caravans, and all the stories say the exact same thing.

That's how we know.

You also know, as well as i do, that if you ask a Muslim scholar about this, they don't deny it, they just give the excuse that he did those things because of the times.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
I have also read different translations of the Q'uran by Muslim scholars

Yes, but the Quran that I'm referring to, is the one in it's original language. You can believe it if you want or not, but I can read and speak Arabic fluently.

All the translations for the Quran, all the ones done by these scholars, I disagree with. Many Muslims disagree with me about this, but I still don't care.

The problem with the translations lie within incorporating Hadith/Sunna into the context of every single verse in the Quran. If you were to separate the Quran, a read it on it's own, you'll find a completely different book reading.

Even in the Quran, it is said in many verses, that God(Allah) condemns something called Sherq(Association) above all else. I wonder what the author means by-- association?

BTW, all these so called 'scholars' ElectricUniverse, most of them, if not all of them, have no education or any knowledge of Science, History, Archeology, Evolution etc... So how exactly they are given this title of 'scholar' is something that escapes me. They are probably deemed such a title as to present an official influence/position on behalf of the government(s) they represent.

Some actual scientists whom actually studied the Quran on it's own have made amazing discoveries. Not Hadith, but the Quran.

Check this out for example.

[edit on 31/3/09 by Majorion]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Well either way, I don't believe that there is any 'growing extremism'.

I advice you to take a look at Europes current situation.
France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Holland, Norway, Spain, UK

Recently a law was passed in a region of Norway, promoted by the Islamic Council. Male and female students are no longer able to have swimming lessons together during school.

A law allowing the islamic political hijab in the Norwegian military was also passed. But once they tried to get the law through to the police aswell, there was a huge debate. Which ended with the Attorney General calling in sick for 4 weeks, and was close to leaving his position in the government.
This law has already been passed in Sweden.

They're also trying to get through a law giving Halal food only, for muslim inmates in Norwegian prisons.

I could go on and on

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Beltha]

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Beltha]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
The fact of the matter is, we have Christian laws, and enough Christians would flip their # if someone tried to put in a Muslim-sounding law that even worrying about this is freaking retarded.

Muslims aren't taking over America, people! We already have religious overlords!

and you should be thankful, or else perhaps move to Sudan and compare living under "MUslim" law

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

No, I won't be thankful. Why do we need religious bull# in our laws anyway?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

While I know you are been nice to the sensibilities of "people around" I chose not to be.

I am first an America born and citizen and second comes my Latino roots.

I speak only English in public and Spanish in the privacy of my home.

I follow Americas laws and my children are first American and then Latinos.

That is not a choice but the way see the privilege of been living and taking the US way of life.

Any body that comes to America and become a citizens should become an America first and second whatever they chose, that means our traditions, rules and way of life.

What they do in the privacy of their home is their business as is my business what I do.

But when it comes to my America as a whole I do not expect anybody to impose their traditions upon me as the same way that I do not impose mine upon others.

The hell with so call "accommodations"
They can go an wash their feet at home before the go out of the door.

I am not a Religious follower or believer but I take Christianity over Islam any time.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i'm concerned. Why don't the Saudis allow churches to be built in their country, while there is one coming out of the ground a couple of blocks away from my place?
This is hypocrisy. they have oil, so for as long as we use oil we'll shut the hell up and live with it

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wasn't there a woman working for wal mart ..refused to sell a lady her bacon or something.
They had to get a manager to check her out.

Stuff like all this piss's me off.

P.S my new relegion!!
Who wants to join.

We do nothing..
Play game's sit on our collective butt's.
Make our wife's work for the money.

And we don;t take crap for our belief lol

My point is....a religion shouldn't give them the right to Snub us in our own country..as if there better than us.
Otherwise we will at least a few will stand up and start taking name's.

Any one can make a religion and then with number's try to enforce there law's and value's...
Look a the mormon's.
And the Scientology people.

Religion in a nutshell is ignorant as all get out.
Keep it up Keep it up....

[edit on 31-3-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
We will have to watch and see how things play out in Europe. Currently the radical elements of Islam in Europe are continuing to push for more and more religious preferences in Europe, and more and more laws that support Islam. This is changing Europe's political structure at this time, and we will have to see what measures they take and how effective those measures are.

As the oil runs out in the Middle East, there will be a huge effort by the young Muslim population to migrate out of the collapsing economies of the Middle East. By that time, Europe and the U.S. had best learned how to separate the radical elements from the moderate elements, and how to move these immigrants towards adopting their new culture, or else there are going to be a whole lot of problems.

There is definitely an organized movement to push racism against whites, and paint whites as the root of all evil. Watch "Malcom X", those same racist concepts aimed at whites are still being taught. I stumbled across this looking for information on ancient civilizations.

www.thule.org...

In this recent inter-glacial warm period, the banished aryan E.T.'s inseminated the Chaldeans, Assyrians and the Sumerians by conquest with their hate,fear and avarice. So generation after generation of so called "Western man" has kept going West, never treating the planet as if it was their home, never treating the different colored humans already here as family.
The onslaught was momentarily halted at the Western edge of Europe, historians politely called the aryans "Indo-Europeans". After a brief rest the genetic criminals sailed across the Atlantic, took a foothold on North America and proceeded to decimate the indigenous peoples, giving them smallpox and killing millions of their bison foodstock. Reaching the Pacific ocean, undaunted they forced the Japanese into a corner, the Japanese attacked, and the aryans wiped their Earth with nuclear innocent population killing bombs.

Before the aryans arrived, societies would build monuments to harmony such as the pyramids, after the aryans arrived, humans have been kept busy building fortifications around their cities and armaments with which to kill each other.
There is still a pure strain of such "white-skinned" "aryan Earthlings" that have lived separate and have been staying here on Earth because "things have changed" and they can't leave. They have kept themselves very well here on Earth underground during cataclysm/catastrophe and above ground in the"garden" when conditions permitted. Biding their time and passing on the stories of having been "banned" here by the "lord", etc.

I guess the Spanish and the Portuguese are Aryans, as they are the people who first colonized the new world, and were even more aggressive and brutal to the Native Americans than the British, Dutch, German, and French who mainly colonized N. America.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Don't worry guys, we have the guns, and one of this Muslim people do one of does suicide bombings on our streets, then i am sure that there will be millions of rednecks shooting down shops, Muslim churches, just like the days after 9/11. But I am sure, the people that come from does country, just want to live in a peace, without being afraid to walk to the shop, that they are going to get shot or something, we should just let them live there own American Dream, I am sure of many generations of there children, and some education of this country, will make them patriotic just like any other American, don't be racist, is very primitive and such a waste of energy.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Your religion is called Discordianism. ;D

Religions are meant to be fun!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Yes, but the Quran that I'm referring to, is the one in it's original language. You can believe it if you want or not, but I can read and speak Arabic fluently.

All the translations for the Quran, all the ones done by these scholars, I disagree with. Many Muslims disagree with me about this, but I still don't care.

Sorry but you are still wrong. You are trying too hard to hide the truth that you don't want to accept.

The Hadith and other similar texts were written by Mohammed's close followers which means they knew more about Mohammed than you ever will, or will admit. Even the Q'uran makes references to what Mohammed did for a living, and how he handled raids and war.

There are dozens of accounts to what Mohammed did from different groups, and even among his own people, and several different translations of the Q'uran, and most of them, if not all say the same thing, whether you want to admit it or not, that is your own problem.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thebluemoon

It has nothing to do with being racist, and I am not a racist. Showing the truth is not being racist, this is nothing more than PC against showing the truth.

BTW why are you ignoring the problems in Europe? Second, third and even four generation of Muslims, whose parents, grandparents, or great-grandparents have migrated into Europe have brought with them Shariah law, and violence with it, and their sons, grandsons, and great-grandsons still uphold Shariah law and all the violence that it brings.

Shariah law is never supposed to change no matter how much time passes, so those following Shariah and the Q'uran to the letter will never change no matter how many generations pass by.

There are sections in France, and other European countries where ALL women have to use Hajibs when they go out, or they face Muslim beatings, a "smiley", and rape gangs, because to them, and because of Shariah a woman that does not have at least a Hajib, if not a Niqab is a prostitute, and deserves to be treated as such.

EURABIA: Muslim Rape - A growing problem all over Europe
Muslim rape concern

Alarmed at last week's police statistics, which revealed that in 68% of all rapes committed this year the perpetrator was from an ethnic minority, leading Muslim organisations have now formed an alliance to fight the ever-growing problem of young second and third-generation immigrants involved in rape cases against young Danish girls.

As Robert Spencer has demonstrated, rape can indeed be linked to Islamic teachings of Jihad, and even to the example of Muhammad himself, his Sunna. Above all, it is connected to Islamic notions of the role of women in society, and their behaviour in the public sphere. An Islamic Mufti in Copenhagen sparked a political outcry after publicly declaring that women who refuse to wear headscarves are "asking for rape." Apparently, he isn’t the only Muslim in Europe to think this way:

The German journalist Udo Ulfkotte told in a recent interview that in Holland, you can now see examples of young, unveiled Moroccan women with a so-called "smiley". It means that the girl gets one side of her face cut up from mouth to ear, serving as a warning to other Muslim girls who should refuse to wear the veil. In the Muslim suburb of Courneuve, France, 77 per cent of the veiled women carry veils reportedly because of fear of being harassed or molested by Islamic moral patrols.

current.com...

Deny ignorance does not mean to deny the truth.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is a concern, but it won't happen before 2012, and there will be a whole new belief system on the go by then, and the Muslims and other fundamentalist religions might be left behind during the events.

Anything that messes with Divine Will, and Freedom Of Choice, will be dismantled, through their own fear, and breakdown of the policies that enable them to have such beliefs.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i posted the following last week on a similar thread it is not only america that is having problems.
a sri lankan man who refused to serve people who couldnt speak english and won awards from national papers for his pro brit beliefs has now lost his job . he was sidled out to another offfice job then forced out . that story had me climbing the walls. somebody came here ,worked hard and was proud of his new country was forced out of a job . how many illegals are working here putting simillar people out of work. the whole PC buisness has gone mental . if you chose to [and are allowed to]live here then you should learn the language and abide by the rules in force, failure to do so causes segragation and resentment caused by the immigrant not the british but shout the race card and every body bends over for them

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What should becoming ever more clear is that special sets of laws need to be developed to deal with radical Islam. These radical groups should be treated in the same way that we treated the Mafia.

If an honor killing occurs, you not only arrest the youngest son who committed the act, but the brothers and the father, and the fathers spiritual adviser, and the rest of his followers. You treat them as all part of a group that exists to carry out violence. The same is true of rapes. If you can connect a bunch of rapists to a specific group, then you arrest all the members of the group as a part of a conspiracy to spread violence in order to further their religious agenda.

These organized atrocities should carry very heavy sentences, and the leaders completely isolated from the general population to keep them from spreading more of their poisonous agenda.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rattan1

Islamic Law's Influence in America a Growing Concern

www.foxnews.com

Oh, FOX news...how legitimately calm would we be without you?

You know, I'm reminded of that first question asked during the press conference in the Simpson episode where homer becomes an Astronaut.

Reporter:

Jim Wallace, Associated Press.

[clears throat]

Is this a joke?

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join