It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Humanoid Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Evolution is very real but i dont think we fit into that.. i agree we was tinkered with somehow...nothing on this planet comes close to humans.. sure they are still smart but we got a big help from someone..

and as you rightly stated We look like them Not the other way round its logicaly not possible to be the other way round because given the age of the universe vs how long life has been on earth "not long".

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

and as you rightly stated We look like them Not the other way round its logicaly not possible to be the other way round because given the age of the universe vs how long life has been on earth "not long".

It makes more sence..Humans just appeared like 'that' and it shows intervention of some sort, some call them the creator(s)..

Yes, and if we keep using our criteria for life to exist 'as we know it' ofcourse the chances is reduced. I do believe it is possible for other beings to have human form yet have difrent lungs.

One cant just assume that a being with human form Must have a set of human lungs, it is just obsurd.imo at least.

And what goes for breathing oxygen only, I would say that to falls into the category of EArth life as we know it. We cant base ailen life on EArth life criteria. you see my point ? I think there wouldnt be any problem making an human clone with a set of lungs that can breath the thinner air on mars.
Maby grow them abit bigger and increase the rate of breath, or even make it so the brain and muscles can operate with less amount of oxygen flow. please dont start bickering on the How's, I just made examples..

[edit on 30-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by LogicalResponse

why do you assume that i was just referring to other people that have seen "them" ?

i will leave you with that because i don't want to derail your nothing but speculation and conjecture thread

peace

Then I was actually mistaken.

But there seems to be much more than one person who believes in or alleges to have been in contact with humanoid ET visitors. They all give a very common description of the race they have said to interacted with. These beings are almost always described as small, gray humanoids with large, black eyes and so on. Features that don't make any sense biologically or physically.

So, if you weren't referring to others or any associates are you saying you have personally run into and interacted with alien beings?

I personally subscribe to the idea that they are a cultural or archetypal phenomena that have been thoroughly ingrained in the collective imagination of society. This is because of their biological/evolutionary unlikelihood alone.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

True but for them to warrent being here would be a requirement unless they send probes or can addapt to our way of life ect..

I mean they could be little smart worms who can move stuff with there minds who said you even need a body? hehe. just watch afew old star treck episodes they did come up with some great aliens hehe..

but i think in all honesty the universe is far to vast and far to basic for us not to have counterparts that would indeed look somewhat like us.. huminoid ect..

but then again there will be lots of oddball stuff out there that we may never see but they know we are here and pass by with not a care in the world much like we do everyday walking pas bugs and inscets and other pallather of life going to the shops i dont even pay attention to humans lol so what makes us think aliens will be interested in us?

there are alot of questions to ask really.. but ill go out on a limb and stay its very possible and proberble and likely according to our own "life" that we have here on the rock and counting how many stars there are .. and if its like us "ie biloigcal" then its got a good chance of ending up with arms legs and eyes

could have 4 legs 4 arms who knows ?
maye u get plants that walk! lol we get fish with legs wtf a fish need legs for? heheh

thats the great thing about this topic tho because it does make one think how infact incredible fortunate we are to be alive and ask the very questions we do... about the same astronomical number of infact existance by the sounds of it.. and to rule out that in this vastness if arrgont of us i think .. was not so long ago the world was flat and we was the center of the universe
times change and so will our understanding just how not very special we are but how very special our home IS.. once we screw this up we are GONE 4 infinity no coming back matey.. so we as a race better sort it out or the next 100 years looks Bleak.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

You've answered for me.

It implies life sprang from a common source, and has a similar structure. It also implies similar lifeforms developed on similar terrestrial type worlds, using similar technologies.

spikey.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

Evolution is very real but i dont think we fit into that.. i agree we was tinkered with somehow...nothing on this planet comes close to humans.. sure they are still smart but we got a big help from someone..

But there is nothing in our DNA record or in the evolutionary timeline for hominids that would indicate any abrupt or unnatural change in adaptation or genetic features.

The famed missing link is little more than the absence of a transitional fossil in the human record. All of our chromosonal mutations and changes have been accounted for and can be traced.

Genetic alteration would be fairly easy to pinpoint.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I personally subscribe to the idea that they are a cultural or archetypal phenomena that have been thoroughly ingrained in the collective imagination of society. This is because of their biological/evolutionary unlikelihood alone.

much the same as religon and people have fait in that. Let me point something out

there is more chance aliens look like us that us being created by GOD

and thats a fact.. thats why its called faith becuase there only time ur going to meet him is infact when you no longer exsist!!! hehe one way trip back home ect

because for you was alive you was infact dead its a nice cycle Death > life > Death

and the life part well you dont get a choice in that but one day you will help produce it again ..

But! back on topic

This is because of their biological/evolutionary unlikelihood alone.

do you mean grey aliens? there are lots of reports of very odd aliens not just humanoid ones.. them little spear things wtf are they? or the orbs or the things in the skysperpents..? i mean for all we know the aliens that look like humans could have been here for we was ? lets not forget the planet is 5billion years old !!! we been here for what? 2000? lol me and in evolutionary terms "man" is only 2500,000 years old by some accounts 500.000 a the maximum and in some rare finds to be here when the dinos was runnig about puts us over a million :\ "tho i cant se that myself" but hey im just goin by the facts peope present "foot prints next to dinosour ones" ect

but im 250.000 for me is a stil a very short time and we have only just got a so called crap together in the past 300? ish? think what you would have said to me if we had this chat 300 years ago about other places even on our own gloab america is not even 300 years old!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Lloyd pie

video.google.co.uk...

enjoy

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalResponse

But there is nothing in our DNA record or in the evolutionary timeline for hominids that would indicate any abrupt or unnatural change in adaptation or genetic features.

The famed missing link is little more than the absence of a transitional fossil in the human record. All of our chromosonal mutations and changes have been accounted for and can be traced.

!! Genetic alteration would be fairly easy to pinpoint. !!!

Yes, and I belive Lloyd Pye has done that with hes work,dont you ?

It was a quote from symmetricAvenger, not my statement.. But Im sure there is a reason why the dna of a primate and human are so simular, but I know it aint because we are advanced monkey primate (AMP, just messing), maybe that is the structure code of the two legged beings, and the pig are more alike inside than the primates are.That doesnt mean we are MonkeyPig's hybrids, does it?
No !

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Lloyd pie

video.google.co.uk...
enjoy

So funny, I just mentioned Lloyd to...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

hey they are great points and i do think they dont neeeed to look alot like us but they will have simlarities if they are coming here then im guessing they we are more like them ect,, some may even come here and never get out the ship!! some may just send probes because they cant risk it..

i think them little orb things are alive "them little shiny metal lookin things"

want a silicon based lifeform? that does me lol or even the terminatore movie would that kinda of life arise? "not littlery like the robot cop person" but able to think for itself but yet have no parts what so ever just chimical reacations much like octopush can change shape and textuture and colour

Life is truley bizzar and amazing i wouldnt put nothing past it lol i mean hey we got here :p somehow and im sure the rest did too!!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

hehe great minds think alike

he makes some very vaild points and well worth the watch imo and adds well to this deabte.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

well there are 2 man or was hominid men and Bigfoot !!!! bigfoot = real earth man human = gm modifyed

or something like that lol

its all in the vid but the gentic part got me and the brain tiusse !! 4 sheets lol compared to half a sheet to the next or summit was insane and the scary part is that s a well known fact

we dont use all our brain coz someone "turned it off" or it would on! :p

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

hehe great minds think alike

he makes some very vaild points and well worth the watch imo and adds well to this deabte.

Indeed !

Let me entertain you further, I think the greys too are of the same creator as us,after all, he created all and everything,and I think they have been here for at least as long as us, The watchers, the ancient astronaughts, I even think they are the ones called the Igigi's in older times. More like the nurses in this 'nursery' we live in. Just basing it on 'if' ET's are real and why they should look like humanoids. Same creator,same basic DNA I bet too, maby even they have 97.5% dna match for monkeys, who knows.

We need to take samples, or have it been done ??

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Do you search for truth or wish to follow current but old outdated primitive belief systems?

Until that can be answered truthfully no ground can be made into the explanation of why the universe is teeming with humanoid life. It's part of the standard not the exception.

This is the current question I pose into your inquiry.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

well there are 2 man or was hominid men and Bigfoot !!!! bigfoot = real earth man human = gm modifyed

or something like that lol

its all in the vid but the gentic part got me and the brain tiusse !! 4 sheets lol compared to half a sheet to the next or summit was insane and the scary part is that s a well known fact

we dont use all our brain coz someone "turned it off" or it would on! :p

Someone should see if bigfoot resembles an neanderthall, maby there are a few of them left after the Cro's wiped them out..

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

lol sorry but i couldnt resist

"""That doesnt mean we are MonkeyPig's hybrids, does it? No ! """

www.scoopthis.org...

check that out LOL!!!! becarefull wat u wish for ; )

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

well summit is deffo going down on this rock and someone aint sayin lol

i like to think they are different gods in a way like not gods but reallly old aliens from like the only ways possible and they could only have been formed at the beging of the universe in some way.. and we just like remences of each componet like a biglogical DNA part and then another bunch of alines are like made of metal or i dunno something off the wall but not biological but work on the same principles ect i dunno thats just me thinking out loud..

someone or something made the universe tho im sure of that.. and given the fact we get live from nothing the logical answer to that is BULL the logical answer is the univers has to be alive first befor it can replicate it on a lower scale

see nassims scale law ; )

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Forgive me for saying, but I don't believe god or creationism play any significant role in science.

Thank you someone finally said. god is control

period.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

lol sorry but i couldnt resist

"""That doesnt mean we are MonkeyPig's hybrids, does it? No ! """

www.scoopthis.org...

check that out LOL!!!! becarefull wat u wish for ; )

HA HA HA ! OMFG, I must keep my mouth shut !!!!

I wish for a million dollars... (Waiting.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join