It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wackenhut-Cabazon Arms linked to murders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am hesitant to post these videos. I would like to make clear that I am not "investigating" this any further

I'll leave it to you guys to research further into this than I care to. Besides, these reporters are doing pretty well exposing this cover-up.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by becomingaware]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorry screwed up.

Scary stuff.
So if any thugs decide to pay me a visit, please know that I will deal with you in the appropiate manner.

I would also like to link This Thread

[edit on 29-3-2009 by becomingaware]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hmm, 3 flags no replies. I thought that this would get alot more attention, when this story has Conspiracy written all over it.

Iran Contra
Advanced weapon systems
Spy Software
Murder-Cover-up
and so on....

Or just maybe no-one wants to touch this thread out of fear.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I cant view the video right now as I work in a place that blocks youtube, but I will certainly look at it later. Wackenhut has had there hand in some of the most covert actions to take place on U.S. soil. They were guarding Area 51 before the U.S. admitted that Area 51 existed.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It's definitely interesting. I went through all 34 parts of the story. I always thought the McGowan "suicide/murder" was very strange. At the time i lived about 15 miles from the McGowan place in Garner Valley. It received alot of publicity at the time. Then the case just "died", no motive, no nothing.

This puts everything in a whole new light. Something definitely stinks. I'm interested to see how much farther this KESQ investigation goes.

Excellent find!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Thanks BG,

I can understand why some people, after digging through all of the muck, find it hard to cope with the information they find and sometimes lose touch with the outside world. It must be extremely difficult to wrap ones head around all of the variables, and come out of it relatively sane.

P.S. Keep your head low out there in Iraq and return safe.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: becomingaware

I am reviving this 2009 thread to add current and relevant information:

I think Wackenhut Security (famous for guarding Area 51) has been renamed or disbanded by now. But here are some interesting insignae I found for it on E-Bay:

www.ebay.com...
OBSOLETE WACKENHUT BADGE
It's basically a big "W" behind an all-black image of the continental U.S.

www.ebay.com...
ANOTHER OBSOLETE WACKENHUT BADGE
This one looks like it was modeled on Nazi symbology.

www.ebay.com...
BLACK, RED AND WHITE WACKENHUT PATCH: "TRANSPORT G4S DIVISION"

new topics

top topics

join