It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so where is MrPenny?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have noticed this thread, about chit chat, and "When does it start?"

Where is the person who started this thread? If you try to check his profile, you can't. There is nothing to click on. Anybody else who is new try it?

Where is MrPenny?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

You can still get to his profile.

He just made the text color of his profile the same color as his backround. Black. So you can't see it unless you highlight it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Thanks. I just thought this person who started a long lasting thread wws gone. I'm glad to see his still replies.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Mr. Penny stops in at Lounge Noir every so often to restock the condom machines in the mens restroom and change the water in the aquairum and feed the fish. The manager of the place speaks so little English that Mr. Penny still remains a mystery to most of the regulars. I saw jensouth talking to Mr. Penny out in his Mazda 626 once, but I'm not one to pry.

Perhaps you should stop in at Lounge Noir sometime Brose. There are a few of us over there that don't drink alcohol and act like reasonable adults most of the time. Aint that right enjoies05?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Mr. Penny stops in at Lounge Noir every so often to restock the condom machines in the mens restroom and change the water in the aquairum and feed the fish. The manager of the place speaks so little English that Mr. Penny still remains a mystery to most of the regulars. I saw jensouth talking to Mr. Penny out in his Mazda 626 once, but I'm not one to pry.

Perhaps you should stop in at Lounge Noir sometime Brose. There are a few of us over there that don't drink alcohol and act like reasonable adults most of the time. Aint that right enjoies05?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by whaaa]

Whaaa!? You should know better than to speak of a lady's indiscretions !!!
Jen's gonna get you for that!

top topics

join