It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, read and explain this to me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Last night my wife and I stayed at her dad's house to visit and go over the economy situation. That night we slept in her brothers' room, one is 13 and 8, bot slept in another room. The bed is too small for my wife and I so she slept on the bed and I slept on the couch next to her. The couch is next to the wall on the right and we moved the bed right next to the couch because we both love each other's warmth.

Once I fell asleep I had the strangest dream; let me explain. In my dream I woke up and was at the end of the couch. My father-in-law was sleeping where I was, have no idea why, and my wife was not in the room. The room looked just the way it was suppose to and everything felt as if it was real. For some reason I could not go to sleep and as I sat at the end of the couch I kept leaning up and down on the bed in front of me because I could not go to sleep and I wanted to. It was also night time in my dream.

So, I went into the kitchen and noticed a one eye creature like the one in Lilo and Stitch, lol. No, it's been about year since I watched that movie. After I got done in the kitchen I walked right back into the room to go to sleep. That's when I noticed another creature.

This creature looked brown and small which was probably no more than four feet tall. This thing was also sitting right where I was on the coach and my father-in-law was still sleeping in the same spot. When I looked at this thing he pointed straight which leads right to the closet. As I turned my head to the closet I noticed an outline of another creature. It was very dark where the closet was because the light from the kitchen was not shining there.

However, I was able to see the outline of this thing. It was also small and kind of resembled what some people call "greys". I went toward it and wrestled with it trying to restrain it on the floor. It was trying to escape by going in the far end of the closet to where it could disappear. As I was wrestling with this thing it was making weird noises as though it was asking for help. As It was trying to escape my arms I woke up, like someone snapped their fingers and said wake up. After I woke up I saw my wife next to me looking at me asking if I was okay. I said yeah and asked why and she mentioned that I was making weird noises. After I woke up I felt as if I was drained of energy.

Afterwards, I felt asleep and slept through the night. This is where it gets freaky. The next morning my wife mentioned that after she woke me up from making weird noises she felt something or someone by the closet. Then she mentions that there was a purple sheet hovering above me about three to four feet. She said this was probably a hour later after she woke me up. She said the sheet was just hovering there vibrating just like the wind vibrates the sheets outside when you hang them up to dry. She said she grabbed it and pulled it down to a certain area and told it to stay there as well as telling that thing by the closet to do the same. To not miss with us and so forth. She said her hand did not go through the cloth because it was like a real sheet. However, when she woke up in the morning the sheet was not there. She also mentions that she does not know if that was a dream or not because she was going out and in of conscience.

Here's the conclusion of my posting: Both of us felt as though the dreams were real. We were not afraid of what was happening nor where we afraid in our dreams. However, I do not know why I grabbed the shadow image instead of the other image that was on the couch. I also do not know what the sheet is or what it means. I also believe there is some meaning to it because both of our dreams coincide. The freaky thing to me is that I never told her about my dream or why I was making those weird noises until she mentioned what she felt and saw.

This is pretty weird to me and my wife and any advice on what this means is very much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You had a dream, we all do. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Could one of the moderators please move this thread to the paranormal studies section. I believe this thread needs to moved there instead of this section. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
Great to see new *faces* sharing and letting us peek into your personal lives.
I hope you enjoy your stay and please, don't judge all of ATS by the trolls! (Like the one who responded first on your thread)...

Anyway!
You and your wife sound very close, and it’ lovely to read.
As close as you two seem it doesn’t surprise me your dreams work off each other.
What a sleep-over that was huh!

I would ask if you two have shared dreams before, but, I’ve a feeling you would have included this information if you had.

Just out of curiosity have you both checked yourselves over well to see if you’ve any marks on your body that shouldn’t be there?

I wish I knew what to say about your dream - but ya know what - it’s not for anyone to tell you what is going on or not going on, but something for you two to research and come to some conclusions together.

I hope you two search for some answers and then make sure and let us know!

PEACE

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It belongs in this thread because it was alien related. He said he saw space creatures in his dream. Wife reports hovering cloth and alien by closet. Both where gone the next morning. It belongs in this thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Actually, my wife and I never have shared dreams before, that I know of. She usually has pretty weird dreams about the future. For instance, water covering the continents and so forth. She is also part Yaqui and Tarahumara. Also my Great Great Grandmother was full blooded Indian. I've experienced things in the past so I'm not afraid of unusual sightings. Most importantly the protection of my family is of utmost importance.

That night was stranger than most because she shared added information that coincided with my experience. We both woke up fine with no bruises or marks. Thanks for replying.

new topics

top topics

join