It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ball of light hanging in the air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hello all, this is a story of mine it is not very long but it's intresting. My brother and i worked the same shift and place. One night after finishing work it was a 2-10 oclock finish. We decided to have a drive in his new car, a fiat punto. We took a route through Eastmoor and then through Chatsworth House over the bridge and past the Traffic lights into Rowsley. After a few yrd's we were on a dark straight road, and in the middle of the road was a round ball of light the size of a tenis ball, it stayed their hanging about a mtr and half from the ground. We were fast approaching it. I was just looking at it and wondering what it was.. The car was almost on top of it and about to hit the wind screen. Has the screen of the car hit it, it flew into the air and over the car. My brother said at that moment what the f*** was that, and suggested going back.. i said no way.. i wondered if anyone else has encounted anything this strange? Maybe in the same area. One other thing there are no street lamps.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by interplain]

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by interplain]

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by interplain]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Interesting story! You should have gone back! Consider yourself lucky to have had that experience. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Personally, I've never seen a ball of light with my naked eye. I have taken photographs of what appear to be balls of light. I usually refer to them as orbs, which seem to be very popular in the paranormal field. I believe my photographs of orbs are ghosts but I'm sure there are a number of (true) explanations for their existence.

new topics

join