It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013, the year the StarGods return.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
So, what month are we expecting the ETs to show themselves? I hope this month because I can't wait to meet them in person.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
....HAHAHAHA!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 23/6/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
6 months to go. Hmnnn. Should I or shouldn't I?

Though I did figure out a little detail in the Bible you might find interesting.

Matthew 25
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. 14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

He was supposed to come back after 2000 years. So.... he could be coming back any time now.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
[Mod Note: quote removed]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

6 months? I'd say within the next 2-3 weeks.

edit on 23/6/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Why does everyone care so much where is the universe coming from or how was it created? Why doesn't anyone care about how to better care about the planet we're living on?
If there will be any alien invasion/arrival this year, the next or in 100 years from now, with the purpose of destroying us/control us/make us better/whatever else, they won't find anything anymore to do this to. WE are destroying OURSELVES, with our own hands. WHY? is it so the aliens won't have the chance to do it?

If they want to help us become better, why don't we try to do it ourselves? Why do we need the help from outside?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryscent

I think this year is important because next year Earth will become a 4th density planet.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Times-a-tickin karen..
Hope for your sake you weren't telling fibs!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I hope they show up.

To be honest, I don't really even care if they're good or bad. I just want something exciting to break this groundhog day experience I'm currently in.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I know this is an old and somewhat fluky thread, and my voice is bit a piddle in the wind.. but..

After almost 2 decades of trying to ascertain any truth from all the woo woo.. things are getting all sorts of weird, my old visions are starting to make sense... they *shouldn't* make sense.. but things said in visions, things seen that could only come from "that era" all point to two things.

Whatever cataclysm unfolds in those visions will happen soon, talk of gov spying, radiation & something to do with animals.. that one is yet to surface, but the spying thing was a big topic in these visions... that's a recent watercooler topic...

The other thing.. There's a huge Egyptian influence in the weirder parts of these visions, the "craft" (yeah i know..) hovers like a sentinel, other smaller craft come back and forth to it.. we are trying to avoid it? but we lose many.. It seems like there's more than one "problem" (different.. anomaly's..) and folks are well confused as to what's the cause.. (god/gov?) that creates more problems as folks freeze and don't do as there told.. need to be left behind.. it's devastating..

The fact this is written then.. (not in 2013) and I have dejavu on a almost weekly basis purley from those visions, and those visions somewhat correlate to the OP's prediction/message.. too closely for my liking to be honest.

Scares the crap out of me. but then.. im just some guy.. on the net.. what do i know?

EDIT: oh.. and i dont know if this is of any help.. but for years I've had the foreboding warning
*Beware of 3's*
I don't know.. but man.. at this moment im sharing.. it might help someone? (ufoligists.. i think you feel me..)
edit on 24-6-2013 by Xarian6 because: crumpets

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by starfemme1

Hold on a minute. You've been talking to who?.....

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

i didnt say this year is not important.
what i said was that the aliens coming or not is not a relevant fact for human existence. Humans will get shocked to see them, both UFO believer and non believers. Many of them will re-wire their brains as means of coping with this shocking event and then will go on with their lives.

The question is which aliens will it be and why are they here.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by onetruesaxon

Saxon are you... One of the three ruling bloodlines are you...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
According to Tolec, the departure date for those that don't want to remain on Earth when the Earth shifts realms next year will be around August-September 2013, so logically Disclosure and First Contact needs to happen sometime between now to July in order to inform people first so that they can make their choices the following month(s).

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

3 more days left of June >.>
Who is Tolec by the way?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryscent

If you want to know more about Tolec and his Andromedan contacts, go to this site here: www.andromedacouncil.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just had a vivid dream last night. It indicated the ETs showing up en masse in our skies no later than August 1 2013 or highly possibly before that date.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
OK, i just got new intel from my dreams.......They will show themselves before the end of July.....

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Or it was just a dream ,which seems more likely

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

My dreams showed me they start showing themselves en masse after big tectonic plate movements start......They came to help with the relocation process.........so what the OP said was true......I can vouch for it.....

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

<< 1  2    4 >>

join