It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013, the year the StarGods return.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
well this is very reassuring.

I just wish we werent totally relient on aliens to take care of us... I AM!

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfemme1They helped build the pyramids, the gardens of Babylon and the Mayan pyramids............they then left us alone.
I have recieved a message that they are returning in 2013 to save the earth from destruction.
I have also been told that the Government knows of this and will announce their arrival soon.
I want to assure everyone that they come in peace to build not destroy.

How did you know they're telling the truth?
Say they come to you glowing spotless white and beautiful, speaking in a very kind voice, is that proof enough they're saying is truth??

Otherwise, this sound like those conspiracy theory we know. The Government was NEVER for the people, it's only for the satisfaction of a few greedy individuals. If I know better, this sounds like a plan to enslave us in the future.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
ask them what kind of destruction is going to happen in 2012/2013?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbithole

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have been away. The destruction that the earth faces is from another alien race whose home is over 400 light years away and looking for organic matter. The aliens I am in contact with are humanoid, but not nordics or Venusians-according to my information they don't even exist.

These people known as Aurdui-kli-ved-which means in their language 'planet-dwellers', but refered to by us as 'Greys' or 'orientals'. They, like us are scattered over a planet slightly smaller than ours, with blue oceans and green lands, but no animal species exactly the same as exists here. They are no longer divided into ethnic groups other than four major political groupings.

They are able to travel at faster than light speeds but not at infinite speeds and have colonised large parts of our galaxy only. They have a greater understanding of science than us but do still not know exactly the origin of the cosmos.

the reasom for our isolation is that we live in a very empty remote corner of the universe. Although we were once brought her by others who have since left.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starfemme1

This is interesting. I actually to an extent believe you. Perhaps you can elaborate on these humanoids? ...Are they the same humanoids that the bible would describe as the Nephilim? ...Or perhaps some other species? ..Also do these stargods tell you anything about our world leaders...and what they have planned?? thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAnonUK
Hello Starfemme,

Please do not be offended by any of these questions and/or take exception. I only desire to substantiate the information you give and for purposes of public scrutiny forge document transcripts of our conversations for this community and potentially others that may request or desire information.

Remember please my aim is not to offend you in any way, only find the truth behind these claims and portray your words in the most believable light possible, so here are a few preliminary questions.

Also, do not feel obliged to answer any or all questions for the time being. No answer is not necessarily the wrong answer.

1) May we/I have your real name and location, feel free to U2U me any information or further contact details so we can arrange a more in-depth discussion and possibly proper distribution of such extraordinary information.

2) Have you previously had any Psychiatric health problems throughout your life or recently?

3) Why is it only now you have decided to come forward with this information?

4) Are you aware of which race of beings you claim to be in contact with you?

5) Are you in possession of any physical evidence?

6) How frequently are you contacted?

7) Have you stated these claims anywhere else?

8) Will you agree to commit to contact with me and allow me to document our discussions? you will only be documented when you have authorised me to do so.

I will update this thread should anything of interest be mentioned regarding this particular topic, if permission is given by "StarFemme1."

[edit on 30-3-2009 by MrAnonUK]

With all due respect to MrAnonUK, OP be very careful in giving out any personal info ..

I find your story very interesting, could you tell us more about their planet i.e buildings, art, religion if they have these etc etc. . .

Regards

Satellite1

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
MrAnonUK

Why is this important please?

2) Have you previously had any Psychiatric health problems throughout your life or recently?

I dont mean that in a dubunking way, just super-extra curious.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
How does the 1000 year reign of King Jesus fit into these aliens plans?

King Jesus created the universe and all that is in it. He can travel at infinate speed and appear in many places across the universe at the same time. I also know that he will be setting up his kingdom in Jerusalem and he will reign over the entire universe from planet earth. All this was revealed to me many times since I was 13. I hope this doesn't clash with your friend's plans for earth, because I know the end of the story, and Jesus wins!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfemme1
... to save the earth from destruction.

I'm not sure I buy this "aliens will come at the last minute and save us" notion being pushed around here lately.

First of all..no one left us alone.

We fell to a lower position and they stayed at the one they were at. Unless they choose to come a little closer. They are very much involved with everything that happens here you just don't seem to know it. They aren't even aliens. They aren't from the stars.

There isn't anything they do that you can't.

None one is coming to save us from anything that is already destined to occur.
It will occur for a purpose.

I don't think your Star Gods are being honest with you and may be telling you what you want to hear.

- lee

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Do you guys realise how the hell does it all sound? If you truly believe this you should really watch less sci-fi movies and start going out for walks... no offense, im not saying that its impossible that something what could possibly change our lifes will happen in 2012/2013, you name it but come on! star gods?!

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Patox]

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Patox]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Without heading into a huge article debating perceived implications of the question stated, following an answer a investigation could look to pursue methods which determine whether or not this supposed knowledge can be substantiated. If the the claimant had a history of psychological problems, you would be required to immediately ensure the belief in the story has not resulted from psy related conditions.

Many cases throughout history are believed to have been stated due to an extremely wide range psychological conditions. Even if this was the case, had the claimant continued to state the claim as truth it can then be determined that they are pathological liars, liars or merely playing games with their target audience.

Extremely hard to surmise due to your short question, did that cover it?

In any event, I cannot believe for a second anybody with knowledge of this nature would submit so little. So for the time being, I call this yet another Hoax.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't believe your story at all... So these "Star Gods" came and built monuments then up and left? Seems like a waste of time to me.

I don't see how people can blindly believe your post based on a few sentences that anyone could have thought of.

You say they are coming in 2013, yet the government is going to tell us soon? Why would they do that? So the world can go into panic mode and make things worse than they already are... Give me a break

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
yeah, its a possibility, but man, if the governament knows about something like this, it would be easy to unite all the world ... one world governament

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

It is also worth noting that this came a day or two after a supposed government leak, stating the same year as a proposed disclosure and first contact. I strongly suspect this person simply read that article, gave us zero credit and thought we'd dive in hook line and sinker.

Fail.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Some questions:

1. Did they mention why they [the good aliens] are interested in us? You mentioned we are in a remote area of the universe.

2. Can you describe the aliens that are a threat to us? Why are they a threat to us?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Nice, so now when absolutely nothing happens in 2012, you're all set for the next doomsday scenario.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

They want us to think of them as our helpers and guides, it's the cleverest way to conceal their plan for our total spiritual enslavement.
Their arrival and its effects will undoubtedly push the cause for a one world government but also a one world "religion". The other thread is interesting in light of my own previous research into their plans which you can read in my thread below.

Maitreya, One World Religion , NWO and the ET connection

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I don't trust anything resembling, sounding or smelling like Grays.
I don't know if you meant the hostile ones are Grays, or the friendly
ones are Grays, but if you're talking to Grays, you're being tricked
and you should try calling for Archangel Michael next time they
contact you. If nothing happens then you're talking to positive entities,
but if you hear them being chopped up, then you know they were not
friendly beings.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

They have a greater understanding of science than us but do still not know exactly the origin of the cosmos.

ahhh the beauty is very much in the detail!!!.... and why dont know ? why does life not know were it came from or who made us?

because the rules are simple.. we "it whoever" gave us this playground to answer questions..

the only problem is .. dont ask who made it.. thats the question you aint ever getting..

If and i do mean IF we ever find out what or who put is us "life" all here

the universe will no longer be. as the universe IS a physical question.

aliens are real and yes they are smarter in understanding the game but they just like us aint got a clue whos game infact we are playing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join