It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Raw Family Video After Jump Rope Scene

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Judging by the movements I think we can rule out weather balloon. I guess most people will never believe in UFO´s or ET´s until they see one for themselves.
Just wish I could have videod the one I saw about 20 years ago.
Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Is a link available for the original posting on ATS? I saw the link for the recent discussion last year. TIA.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oldie but goodie. One of the best. At 22:40 the camera is obviously on a tripod, and the crazy path of the UFO can't be explained by camera movements. Wind? no way altitude wind could be so irregular. But wind on the ground, moving the branches is possible. OTOH, there doesn't seem to be any wind at 3:11 when several branches of the pine tree are visible.

[edit on 2009-3-31 by nablator]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
i believe weather balloons go up and then burst due to relative pressure of the balloon vs atmosphere. and i don't know how a balloon could stay aloft and in place as such a low level for so long. but i did consider the fact that maybe this is something tethered (and even controlled) at low altitude. but, i think the problem here is that we would see the string, wire, etc (or at least they would have seen it with their eyes) since it's directly over..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join