It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Raw Family Video After Jump Rope Scene

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
are we all watching the same footage here ???

I just sat through that and havn't seen anything better than any other blurry long distance video we have On ATS....

I personaly find the various STS footage alot more credible than that

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
are we all watching the same footage here ???

possibly not...

i just posted this today: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Fantastic and similiar to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ya know after reading some of the comments here I really can’t help but wonder if there isn’t a group that pays individuals to run around ATS screaming *Weather balloon weather balloon* at every (seemingly) perfect video of UFOs.
It truly is astounding to me (astoundingly ridiculous) how many people come up with such ludicrous explanations for - in this case - obvious UFOs.

IMO great UFO footage.
just another bit of evidence proving we’re not alone.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

8230 Meteorological Balloon, 30 Grams Red

Balloon Weight: 30 Grams

Color: Red

Neck Diameter: 0.6"

Uninflated Diameter: 7.1"

Standard Inflated Diameter: 25"

Burst Diameter: 39"

Your most likely suspect its used by US navy and there in gulf breeze near
Naval Air Station‎
190 Radford Blvd, Pensacola, FL‎ ‎ and guess what they do there they monitor weather among other things.

Sorry cute video though.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i really don't understand the weather balloon people either. Here's why:

the balloon would have to be up around 15-30,000 feet at minimum (since it was already aloft when spotted and assuming a climb rate of about 500-1000 feet per minute) since he filmed it for 30 minutes before we arrived at the part where it's red and dancing around.

for it to be moving around like that after being aloft for 30 minutes we're talking about some seriously scary wind and i just don't see the weather conditions (big storm) that would provide that kind of wind shear to push it around like that.

i'm no expert but i do know a bit: winds aloft at altitude in clear sky type conditions may get up to around 70-100 knots. and they don't change direction so extremely either on one altitude or between altitudes; not with normal, good weather.

airliners moving at .8 mach don't cover nearly the kind of distance this thing does in the motion stabilized video. and getting that kind of light of a 2-3 foot balloon at 15-30k feet? seriously?

i'm not sure what this thing is but in my eyes weather balloon is a big stretch.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by pulse]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Pulse, at some point, a balloon goes up. Also, at some point it must come down.
I think there's a common saying about it.

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Why don't you find the occasionally bright red glowing model of weather balloon and get back to us.

Sunlight reflecting off shiny material can give the impression of glowing, or can't you consider that? If I showed you videos of weather balloons, you'd probably claim they were aliens too, or get very anal about it and claim that there was a slight difference in it (they do come in a variety of shapes and sizes and even colours), or that it was launched in a different part of the world so it cant possibly be the same one, so very little point in your exercise

At least I'm not so desperate to believe that I'll take any video and wet myself without considering other possibilities

Anyway, I have stated I am still leaning towards the balloon theory, you're showing yourself to be convinced it's Other in origin. I've backed up my belief, you back up yours.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
yeah i get real tired to of the balloon theory.show me a balloon that changes colors.and i ve seen balloons in the sky i know how they act with the wind.so youll can stick that balloon crap up your ***.and remember just cause it says ufo doesnt mean its a freakin space ship get that.maybe its a flock of birds tied to a weather balloon which are flying in front of the planet venus!.close minded ppl

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by asublimeguy28

Maybe it's Elvis skydiving in his sparkly jumpsuit
Maybe its a ghost
Maybe maybe maybe.

It's human nature to try and resolve unidentified objects. I see what is possibly a weather balloon, and you see what is possibly, actually god only knows what you're thinking it is.

Until it's landed, and even then there would be speculation, it wont be resolved about what it is/was.

At the moment, what the video shows is a blob in the sky, that wobbles a bit as it floats/flies away at the end, and that's it

Maybe it wont be resolved to anyone's satisfaction. Actually, cross of that final maybe.

[edit on 31/3/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Excellent footage, and the movement at the end makes me think that it's not a weather balloon.

BUT I think the helicopter is a bit of a red herring to be honest, and just merely a coincidence. Some people have commented that the object began to move erratically when the helicopter "came in to range" but the it's only coming in to the range of the family filming, not necessarily the object.

The object is obviously extremely high, and could be viewed presumably by people many miles away from this particular family, so the fact that a helicopter happens to fly past near the family to me is irrelevant. I don't really think that you'd send a low-level helicopter out to investigate a ufo that high up either.

In conclusion - great footage and I'm not sure what it is but I don't think we should be reading anything in to the presence of a helicopter.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Ya know after reading some of the comments here I really can’t help but wonder if there isn’t a group that pays individuals to run around ATS screaming *Weather balloon weather balloon* at every (seemingly) perfect video of UFOs.
It truly is astounding to me (astoundingly ridiculous) how many people come up with such ludicrous explanations for - in this case - obvious UFOs.

IMO great UFO footage.
just another bit of evidence proving we’re not alone.

So it's either a UFO from another world which quite possibly had to travel for many years at the SPEED OF LIGHT, or it could be a weather balloon which are used regularly & proven to exist.

I don't mean to sound rude but I know which explanation seems more ludicrous to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola

At least I'm not so desperate to believe that I'll take any video and wet myself without considering other possibilities

Anyway, I have stated I am still leaning towards the balloon theory, you're showing yourself to be convinced it's Other in origin. I've backed up my belief, you back up yours.

When people are respectful, they get a reply that is thoughtful and likewise. You my dear just earned a spot on my ignore list. It seems you cannot argue a point without resorting to insults.

good day to you.

wow it appears the ignore list is no longer effective if they decide to take the argument to u2u's. For the record.. asking you to show us a weather balloon that occassionally glows red is NOT the same as saying you wet yourself over the idea of something. One is a request for proof the other is an insult now please stop harassing me and go your own way.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
That was really weird that it started moving in circles right when the helo came by them... a little ironic if you ask me.

The way it moved out of the way once he finally got good focus on it for a little while was ironic too. It was almost like it was thinking "Hey that guys watching us! Move behind the trees."

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
If I showed you videos of weather balloons, you'd probably claim they were aliens too

Actually, before I posted anything I reviewed about 10 weather balloon videos on YouTube. Now, maybe the 11th would have been acting like this...

www.youtube.com...

... but I didn't see anything close.

What I did see were small white spheres that repeatedly displayed a sensor package and drifted smoothly (in one direction) with the wind.

Do you have video 11? Show us.

PS- How the heck do I find the YouTube "video number" so that I can embed it?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by pulse]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Nope Im satisfied weather balloon as far as im concerned its explained.See i think the burden of proof should be on them to convince me its a alien spaceship and this video just doesnt cut it.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If we knew about how high it is then we should beable to figure how fast its moving when it starts jumping around, I mean if its at 10000 ft say ,then to move that fast at that height at what speed whould it need to be moving to cover that distance in that short of time, that looks like a huge distance it covers in a split second.
Anyone able to figure this out on here?

Think about it , you can see how slow a airliner appears to be moving when you watch it in the sky but we know its doing 400 to 500 miles per hour. This thing must be doing 2000 miles an hour or more , hmmm thats some wind speed moving that "Balloon" around .

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is famous Tallahassee video, and one of my favourite. It has been discussed earlier extensively here.
Definitly Unidentified

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-3-2009 by deccal]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Those who think it is a baloon, didn't watch the video. I am not claiming it is a space craft, but it is not a baloon. Look how it is moving.
Energy orb? (Don't ask me what it is
)

[edit on 31-3-2009 by deccal]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have a question to the camera experts.
The camera movements after 22:40 follows the movements of the object perfectly. Can this be a sign of a sort of fakery?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As I noticed a previous member mention the same, this video was discussed to great lengths a year or so back and was brought to the boards by the same individual who captured it on their camera.

If memory serves, there was never any conclusive nor mutual agreeance with regards what It actually was. Interesting, to say the least and certainly about as authentic as one could expect.

Hopefully this time 'round others may be able to shed further light on the origins of that depicted therein.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join