It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Raw Family Video After Jump Rope Scene

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
It starts moving in completely amazing patterns the moment the helicopter comes around.

Could you give a time as to when it starts moving around in these patterns, as to me it remains just floating and its the camera that's moving

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Its at the end of the video last minute

WOW

at first I was unimpressed but as the video went on, it got more interesting especially after they put it on the tripod and you could see how erratic it got at the end when the chopper came into range.

starred and flagged. this is some good video.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This one looks familiar. I've seen (as I'm sure a lot of you have) many videos of this same type of UFO. Looks the same acts the same. I think I may just open a post see how many vids we can get of this one type of craft. One video is easy to debunk but many showing the same thing is a little bit harder wouldn't you say? That guy's daughters are precious.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Its at the end of the video last minute

It got buffeted by wind currents as it rose. Sorry, although this object is not identified, I'm still leaning towards weather balloon as was previously stated.
Good video, but a video of a balloon is not what I'm looking for.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So this "balloon" just hangs around for 10 mins or however long then all of a sudden starts jumping around just as a chopper appears to be moving in, then disappears, hmmmm that one smart balloon.
I dont buy it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
:O Oh yeah , thats some neat footage. I mean I cant tell what the heck it is thats been taped there, not even a loose theory on what kind of terran air vehicle that could be. To be honest unlike many videos on this site, this appears a genuine conundrum . I think its vids like that, and incident reports of things of this calibur which are the very REASON for ATS and the UFO board being here in the first place.

S+F for epic awesomeness and general unexplainability !

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I was especially interested in the motion of the object during the last bit of the video (even more so than the zoomed section) so I decided to run some motion stabilization on it. Some of the motion of the object is probably due to the relative motion of the tree branches (because the stabilization is based off of them) but the motion here is bizarre. Looks almost like a yoyo on a string dancing around!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by pulse]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by pulse]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pulse

Thanks for the work you did there. You can really see how erratic the thing gets on that second one. I posted a couple earlier here showing some more stabilizations that had been done on it. Between them all, i just do NOT see it being a balloon.

Personally, since i can't confirm to myself what it is, following normal logical progression (seriously, i just cant see it being a balloon lol), I just have to say UNIDENTIFIED object. UFO. Simple. Doesn't mean alien, just unidentified

Really don't see why people HAVE to label something, even at the expense of it being a silly explaination
Hynek Syndrome

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah it's bouncing around pretty good. Seems like it's a ball of energy that's skipping randomly around on the air... "the objects moved like saucers skipping across the water".

I also can't really think of anything it could be except for an extremely well executed hoax. As an earlier poster noted, the camera at times does track this thing a bit too tightly. But, that could just as easily be that he just happened to shake that way. Over the long period he was filming for I could see luck making it look like he was anticipating it. Anyhow, my gut instinct is that it isn't a hoax considering all of the factors (seems like an honest guy, kids dialog, etc).

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Why don't you find the occasionally bright red glowing model of weather balloon and get back to us.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalResponse
Was finally able to view the clip.

Appears to be a high-altitude weather balloon

High-altitude weather balloon?files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I came across this video about a year & a half ago. I spent several hours studying it & came to one conclusion, it IS Shape Shifting. I was amazed as to the several different shapes that it morphed into.

I believe this is a very important vid. And yes, thanks for bringing it back from the files.

S & F.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i could see that maybe the red is from the setting sun but i really don't think weather balloons move around like that...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by asublimeguy28
i just ran across this vi on youtube www.youtube.com... also a weird ufo vid thats recent

Thanks for making this video available. It is absolutely stunning!

You should consider a thread on it.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

OZweatherman is our ATS resident on Weather, as he IS the real deal: a weather expert. He resides in Australia. Maybe send him a U2U.

He told me that high altitude baloons are normally orange in color.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

High-altitude weather balloon?files.abovetopsecret.com...

nice.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalResponse

I dont know much when it comes to weather ballons or hot air balloons, but the object in questions starts to move around in circles and figure 8's and you can clearly see that in the video.

Do these weather balloons have the ability to do such movements?

Peace!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yea the guy taking the video is saying how its doing figure 8's and they're both freaking out. Amazing.

Be in Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
Yea the guy taking the video is saying how its doing figure 8's and they're both freaking out. Amazing.

Be in Peace.

It is interesting when the child is talking about aliens and comming to get them, the father started getting frustrated because he was very intent in what he was doing. Once they got back outside, the parents, they set up the tri-pod and could film it better. I would say that the description of the figure 8 movement was authentic. The father seemed to be really interested in the UFO. Not to mention that the helicopter did sound like a larger one rather than a news style/size helicopter.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
FYI, this was discussed at length last year if you'd like to get further perspective:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards.......KK

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join