It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Raw Family Video After Jump Rope Scene

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Check out this 24 minute home video.

At about 10 minutes in are close ups of this UFO.

In the beginning minutes, the child's voice is heard saying,
"if it's aliens they'll come down and kill us" amoungst other cute phrases.
www.disclose.tv...

at the end, you hear a helicopter close by and then they lose sight of the UFO

[edit on 29-3-2009 by imd12c4funn]

[edit on 29-3-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hiya mate, thats actually real good footage. You can defuinatly see some form to it aroung the 10-30 mark.
Good find

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Not bad. One thing I like about this, is that its not a 30 sec clip, and then BOOM, nothing. Its the full amount, and it gives you a better understanding of whats going on. I'm not to sure what it is, because its not clear enough, but it is a good video.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Excellent find.

This looked like a jellyfish to me - perhaps a craft like we have been looking at similar to the NASA shuttle thread footage.

This couldn't be a LASER could it?

wZn

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Flaged and stared , nice fine.

I would like to hear what the debunks have to say , Venus i guess.....
Gets interesting at the 22 min mark or there abouts.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Around the 4:30 4:38 mark, you hear the guy say to his daughter
"I wish you would ju-----------" edited out completely quiet. Then the mom says honey just keep your voice down
He sounded frustrated

Still watching will edit to put more thoughts on this 'ufo'

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This craft looks a lot like that UFO captured recently on film in Turkey(or around that general area!)You know that one where he shot it for ages and the papers all said you could see an alien in it and it was hovering over the sea at some stage.Its not as detailed as that clip but if that and this clip are legit then this craft is very interested in our planet!

Great clip,thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
noangels, if you have a link to that i'd like to see it.

This is the best footage i've seen.

Debunkers come!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Cool footage, and the family angle's cute, too. Although it's nicer after they lock the children away so he can focus on the UFO. Hope they made it out of the basement ok...

One thing the debunkers will say is that the digital zoom will cause artefacts that cause the apparent structure to be seen. Don't know to what extent I'm swayed by that argument.

Of course it's a weather balloon filled with swamp gas from a seagull lighting its own farts.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

The link's not working for me. They must be down temporarily or something.

Any alternative links to the same video?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Was finally able to view the clip.

Appears to be a high-altitude weather balloon that's starting to finally run out of the helium/hydrogen that keeps it suspended. There's also a very visible, centralized mylar component that gives off the tell-tale, reflective gold hue associated with that material. (It's an excellent insulator for sensitive equipment.)

NOAA often uses them to measure various features of the upper atmosphere among many, many other things. They've also been known to be carried across vast distances depending on where in the atmosphere they were stationed.

They come in a myriad of shapes and sizes. Here's one that was used in VERY high altitude tests: www.aerostar.com...

More on high-altitude balloons here: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3/29/2009 by LogicalResponse]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
YES! I love this footage. This footage was on YouTube for a LONG time under AceBryan70's account, before his account got banned, for whatever reason lol

When he had it, it was about 10 minutes of footage, basically just the better parts of it left, if that makes sense. He did keep the helecopter in it, as well, and yes, I think this is some of the best footage available.

There's a few related videos on YouTube still with checking into debunking this video, still.

Here's one where they used motion tracking on the object to allow you better views of it, as well as some vid enhancements. For those interested

Motion tracking video

Thanks for finding this video for us. Since it was removed from YouTube last year, I've been so wanting to run across it again, but have been unable to find it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Reminds me of Ball Lightning but with "intelligence" to it, as to spotting the Helicopter and making a run for it. This is genuine footage imo and a great find. Definitely one for the Favourites list.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here is the shorter version, That is one fast weather balloon as you get to the end of the clip.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
here is the original thread about this sighting that has comments by the guy that filmed it who is also a member here, TallyUFO.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I love this sighting. It really caught my attention because I live in Tallahassee where it was filmed.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalResponse

Would such a balloon do the movements that was depicted in the video?
Not to mention the changing colors at the end... it was white for a long time and then turned red and possibly 'played' when the helicopter got there?

One of the best videos with long time exposure and movement.
S&F OP!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
after watching the full video,i must say that is one of the best ufo vids ive ever seen so far,so im ready for all you skeptics out there and try to say it was swamp gas,weather balloon,flocks of birds,flares,etc.the way the object was moving&changes colors makes it very unique.anyone else find it wierd that once the helicopter comes its just "disappears"?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i just ran across this vi on youtube www.youtube.com... also a weird ufo vid thats recent

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Actually quite good footage. It is an Unidentified Flying Object, but if its alien in origin still waits to be seen.
I really appreciate the whole footage rather than just the small clip that's usually displayed as this adds more to it authenticity. Saying that though, there is the point that the clip is not continuous, as it jumps from 2:41pm to 7:48pm. I know this is a bit anal, but if the UFO had shown up during jump-rope it would have given more punch to the clip (why cant UFOs arrive when you want?
)

At the moment, I'm leaning towards the weather balloon explanation, because I don't see the 'movements' that everyone else saw, just an object floating in the sky, in quite the same way a balloon would. Changing of colour could be due to the camera trying to focus on such a distant object.

Still, an excellent clip!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Amazing footage!

And I must admit, that you have to really grasp for straws if one thinks that is any type of balloon or spy plane like someone suggested on that site.

It starts moving in completely amazing patterns the moment the helicopter comes around.

Amazing, and thank you for sharing.

Be In Peace.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join