It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a possible ghost ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
so here's the story..

my friend and a couple of her friends were walking through a graveyard one night. She told me a few of her friends were drunk but she wasn't. They found a chair in the graveyard and decided to take pictures of themselves sitting in it.

She also said it felt creepy there, but that they didn't see anything. One night when i was chillin with her she showed me a picture on her phone of one of her friends sitting on the chair in the graveyard, with the image of a person in the picture who they claim was not there. It was hard to see, so i told her to send it to my e-mail. I saw it... and i don't know what it looks like to any of you anons, but to me it looks creepy as #.

If anyone can do something with photoshop to enhance the image or to even disprove it (seeing as my photoshop skills are very bad)

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Do you think it is the image in the lower right side of the picture? If so, it is either a camera anomaly or a ghost (asuming no manipulation). Whatever the image is it isn't solid because you can see the persons hand through it. I am not an image expert so hopefully someone can give you a better analysis. That is just my 2 cents right off the top of my head.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
Do you think it is the image in the lower right side of the picture? If so, it is either a camera anomaly or a ghost (asuming no manipulation). Whatever the image is it isn't solid because you can see the persons hand through it. I am not an image expert so hopefully someone can give you a better analysis. That is just my 2 cents right off the top of my head.

No, the image is in the middle of the picture. Here's an example of what I mean.

She sent me the picture straight from her phone, so i don't believe there is any manipulation. I have also speculated it could be a camera anomaly, but I have also wondered what if it wasn't..

She also sweared to us that at the time they saw no one where that thing is standing.

Also.. if you save the image and look close-up at the face... it's really terrifying to me.

Thanks for your input.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by pleox]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
looks like someone is just standing there to me, but if she says nobody was there then it could be real. I've never seen a photo of a ghost or spirit that was clear like a person standing there, but there's always a first for everything. I tried to look a bit closer at the "spirit's" face and it makes a bit of a sinister look but it could just be the grainy pixelness of the phone camera.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
looks like someone is just standing there to me, but if she says nobody was there then it could be real. I've never seen a photo of a ghost or spirit that was clear like a person standing there, but there's always a first for everything. I tried to look a bit closer at the "spirit's" face and it makes a bit of a sinister look but it could just be the grainy pixelness of the phone camera.

yeah i have some doubt too just because it was a camera phone and it could just be a coincidence, but the face really does scare me.. lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Does anyone else have any input?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
IF this is what you say it is, then it would be a great canidate for a ghost peek-a-ture

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It could just be a case of matrixing (just playing devils advocate) but if there really is no manipulation, as you stated, then you have one interesting picture here! Actually on the initial picture in the first post, when it's enlarged, the 'figure' has a pretty creepy face, almost like a halloween mask or something.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genus_Unknown
It could just be a case of matrixing (just playing devils advocate) but if there really is no manipulation, as you stated, then you have one interesting picture here! Actually on the initial picture in the first post, when it's enlarged, the 'figure' has a pretty creepy face, almost like a halloween mask or something.

see, that's what scares me! I personally didn't manipulate it and the picture came directly from my friends camera phone.

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have a website i could send this in to for them to look into it?

top topics

join