It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel ? BTS Thread started in 1969 ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was browsing threads and this caught my eye. A thread stating it was started in 1969. I could not believe it at first and I had to refresh a couple of times to make sure it was not my browser. But behold it said started december 31 1969.

I'm sure it is a bug, but an interesting bug at that.

Here is the thread www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I agree that it's probably a glitch somewhere but it is interesting non the less.

I wonder what Browser the person who posted it used? I'm thinking Firefox Version 10 (Released June 15th, 2011). If I remember right that version (shortly superseded by Ver 10.1) had a little problem with posts vanishing and re-entering another time-frame. That might explain where any posts go that you are very sure that you posted but didn't it didn't show up on the site.

Either that or we are getting postings from a another universe where alternate versions of ourselves are posting except it's 1969 and not 2009.

Errrr..... what year is it again?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There was an account once that said it was registered in 1969.

I think they said the explanation was something about ATS messing up and not having the correct date so it defaults to that date?

I dont know.

Here is the thread that talks about this issue.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps your full answer will lie in there. I remember SO talking about it once, I think...

Forgive me for just pointing you in the direction of the answer and not just straight up telling you. I am just so tired and am not in the mood to read that whole thread right now.

Sorry:w:

Hey I will be back to my old self after a good nights sleep!

new topics

join