It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shift Happens/Did You Know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I haven't been able to find a topic with this video; it is the third and newest "official" version of the famous "Shift Happens/Did You Know?" video by Karl Fisch. This version was released in 2008 with updated statistics and a much better visual presentation.

I thought it was worth passing along in case anybody is still using the old version.

The video really does not provide any sources for all the information, but it is interesting nonetheless.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DwaynetheSpecious

Star and Flag for you DwaynetheSpecious, I really liked the video. It shows how fast the world is progressing. But, is it progressing in the right direction?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wow what a thought provoking video! That crapload of information just blew my mind! I wish there were sources, though...

Starred and flagged!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ive seen it before, but it's still fun to watch.

Technology really was one hell of a pandoras box.

We've gotten so much out of it good and bad.

Not surprised by the amount of time it took to reach a market audience as time moved on. We live in a "I WANT IT NOW" time.

That's also why we have a huge debt personal and federal.

Now our debtors are saying I WANT IT NOW!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It is an excellent video! I recommend everyone watch it (even though their stats don't have sources). It hit it big in the last few days on Digg so I'm sure it's getting more exposure currently. Brings up big questions....hints at the scale of exponential growth...all in a well worth the time.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is how far we've come. Well judging by those statistics we are going to overrun the planet in no time probably destroying everything in our wake... Go us....

top topics

join