It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you expecting, when are you expecting it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
For the world I expect Atlas Shrugged. It's unfolding now.
For me I expect to carry the cross a bit longer, and then blissful death.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
For the world I expect Atlas Shrugged. It's unfolding now.
For me I expect to carry the cross a bit longer, and then blissful death.

I think its more akin to PATRIOTS by James Rawles, rather than Anne Rand.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think the biggest clue to me that something is about to happen is the lack of ammuntion that is available. Whenever anyone in the government talks of gun bans, gun sales go up. People hope to sell the weapons later for a higher price. Ammunition on the other hand doesn't change much in this situation. Now days a lot of people I talk to find it rough to get more than a box or two of ammo. Whenever I go to the range I can go through a box of ammo. I haven't been out for a while because there is a shortage. This tells me that there are a LOT of people expecting something bad to happen and they are hoarding. I don't know what to expect, or when to expect it, but I do have a strong feeling something is about to happen.

Spiritowl

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritowl
I think the biggest clue to me that something is about to happen is the lack of ammuntion that is available. Whenever anyone in the government talks of gun bans, gun sales go up. People hope to sell the weapons later for a higher price. Ammunition on the other hand doesn't change much in this situation. Now days a lot of people I talk to find it rough to get more than a box or two of ammo. Whenever I go to the range I can go through a box of ammo. I haven't been out for a while because there is a shortage. This tells me that there are a LOT of people expecting something bad to happen and they are hoarding. I don't know what to expect, or when to expect it, but I do have a strong feeling something is about to happen.

Spiritowl

Its not just ammo shortages that are accuring, shortage in supplies of MRE's, bulk grain, bulk long grain rice, etc are happening. The inteligencia are buying gold and silver. Governments are stocking up on oil and gas, white flight from cities is still accelerating. I still think it will be a gradual decline rather than a crash but just look at the media to see the western world unravelling as we type.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Don't know now where I posted these references but here they are again in an appropriate subject category:

arc-space.wetpaint.com...

Institute for Human Continuity IHC

instituteforhumancontinuity.org...#/home

FYI

www.robertshapiro.org...

This is what this subject is all about right?

Just contributing.... am getting a lot of flak from other bloggers....

so I don't know what is up with that! -chris

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm now expecting national martial law in America within the next one to three years.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join