It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 8 dead in nursing home shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I whole heartedly agree that Britain has a history , and a current predisposition towards violence. Thats why I believe we should be restricted to ownership of extremely short range weapons for home defence. And never for carrying in public. By short range , I mean arms length. Swords, clubs, axes. Yeah I dont have a problem with those as self defence weapons. I do have a problem with people in this nation (with its history , an the prevalance of "chavs" and gangsters of thier ilk) being legaly allowed to carry long range (further than you can spit) weaponry as a matter of law. I know what the majority of people here in sunny Essex would do with a firearm if they had one as a matter of law. They would be out in the streets , shooting people who aggravated them, not defending thier homes from attack . Its unfortunate, but the majority of western civilisation (which is an oxymoron in itself anyway) are incapable or unwilling to cap thier anger, and would much sooner cap someone else for little or no reason. I know my neighbors. I know my home town. And I also know that the rest of Britain ranges between only slightly less violent, and a hell of a lot more. Guns plus biggoted fascist scum = fail . Guess what category most of my fellow countrymen fall into ? It couldnt work here PuterMan. It just couldnt.

<< 1  2   >>

join