It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine: Amazing UFO(Possible landing)filmed by ufologists, video quality- low 3-2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
Ok here's a thought......

maybe we should all go outside, find a plane flying in the sky and practice filming flying objects at a distance while zooming in and out....

So if in the event we happen to come across a possible UFO we can at least know what to do in order to get a decent bit of footage ???

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Disclosure Agent]

All Riiiiiiiiighty then

But if you wanted to Fake something, what would you do?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
FFS - an alleged ` veteran UFO hunter ` SPECIFICALLY went to this area - at night and it didnt occur to them that a tripod was a good idea
absolutly pathetic

Not only that. Don't you find it strange and surprising that these so called UFO hunters never have cameras with motion sensors/stabilizers? Even the latest hunters 'UFO' vids on You tube suck! Like a dude with Parkinson's disease video-graphing them from a truck gone berserk on a pot-holed dirt track during an intense earthquake. And these stabilizers can even be made at home for a few extra bucks!

And then we have the UFO hunters always meeting disaster whilst on their way to investigate. Like this one did - car engine 'flaming out', getting stuck in quick sand and so on! Any excuse to avoid getting to the area. Because if they did then the cat would be out of the bag - the truth. No alien space ship but a perfectly natural explanation. They wouldn't be able to sell their stories then. Smells fishy all the way.

That said, the vid in the OP seems authentic enough with corroboration from the local witnesses.

Now if we all know that there's something going on out there since a number of years according to eye witness accounts, where are the UFO Hunters? Where's Steven Greer and Co? Why haven't they investigated this? What's holding them up?

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

In all my years, I've never seen anything ever seen anything remotely
interesting. However these Hunters always, are not only in the right spot
at the right time but also ready with a camera to capture those 10 seconds
before it disappears. And some of them "see" 10 in a month.
With so many hunters spotting so many across the globe, why haven't
I seen at least one. All I see and hear are Planes and Helicopters.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
A light and a shaky camera.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Another "Amazing" headline yet, click the youtube link to see what can best be described as ^$%$*&

I give that a rating of 2/10

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
Another "Amazing" headline yet, click the youtube link to see what can best be described as ^$%$*&

I give that a rating of 2/10

if you have never seen a ufo i can understand why you feel that way

for some this might be an Amazing capture even though the quality is not that great.

i give your post a rating of 1/10

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

G'day easynow,
I m noticing you seem to be defending this video as if it's your footage and I'm sure it's not.You have found something interesting and posted it here on ATS for viewing,to see what other members think.
Now your getting responses with opinions but you still seem to defend a video that you your self have no idea about.
Not one response with an opinion are directed at you so maybe sit back and read these responses with opinions with an Open Mind.

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

thanks Zelong

i am not defending this video as proof of a ufo since like you say and i agree, i have no idea what it's really about.

there has not been but a few people that have shown some Optimism towards the information that has been presented. i am merely trying to say , give it a chance and don't just dismiss it because of the quality or something seems suspicious.

no ufo videos are perfect and people need to understand that.

i do sincerely appreciate your advice and will do as you have suggested. that seems logical to me at this point. thanks again

[edit on 30-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Good on you easynow
I'm still going to read further posts as we never know who may post something new on the Subject matter.

Regards
Zelong.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

Then you don't know much about UFOs. There seems to be some confusion here. Is this about artistic filmwork or UFos. Yeh-the camerawork is shoddy-the UFO is quite interesting. Let's give the guy credit for capturing it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
This is the translation more or less.

Above [Sinelnikovom] they photographed [NLO], which proceeds with landing [OF VIDEO]

BY THE WAY

Flying saucers here observe since 1995

- Since 1995 in Sinel'nikovo they began to very frequently note strange objects in the sky. At first local residents panicked, but in the course of time were subdued with the fact that their locality extraterrestrial essences they use as their kind a transfer station, explained “KP” Vladislav [Kanyuk]. - Now the frequent visits of light circles, flying saucers receive as ordinary things. That above this zone regularly fly [NLO], unquestionable fact. Of this already many eyewitnesses were convinced. Possibly, this activity of plates in this region is connected with the geological breakings.

If there have been so many sightings here for the last 14 years, why is this the only video or photograph? Just saying...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by brengizzle

Who said it is?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Nobody, but if this is the amazing new footage floating around then obviously there is not much, i haven't researched it, too many other things to spend my time doing, but if this has supposedly been happening for over 10 years, as often as the article states, one would think that there would be some conclusive evidence.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by Burginthorn

Then you don't know much about UFOs. There seems to be some confusion here. Is this about artistic filmwork or UFos. Yeh-the camerawork is shoddy-the UFO is quite interesting. Let's give the guy credit for capturing it.

What if it's a load of tripe? Would you want the said party to be credited for attempting to mislead people? The main reason people are skeptical is beacause they dont want to be taken on a ride. There are enough things to spend your time pondering without false information leading you to waste it. Not saying that this video is tripe, this is more in response to your eagerness to give credit where it may not necessarily due.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
With the bad quality and all... it just looks like a typical airplane going behind the tree line, nothing more. You can get a similar experience if you are on the ground and directly in front of head lights of an airplane. Another thing worth noting is that the light can appear to be flickering as the lights direct path relative to you changes all the time.

I'm almost done with these sensational headlines - it's just stupid. I'm open to many things, but please drop the ridicules headlines.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I just want to make clear that my first post was not in anyway done to question EasyNow.

But the shakiness in this video is seriously FUBAR!!
I have a pretty high threshold regarding UFO videos.
But this just pissed me right off.
To be able to not be able to get the camera somewhat steady, EVEN if it is zoomed, after a few seconds should be impossible even for an amature, if a person is as bad on filming stuff he should have his camera confiscated and get a full caverty search.

For those who have read my earlier posts in other threads, you know I am known lean more towards the believers side.

AND...I am not question the event on the video, just the man behind the camera he believes is an maracas.

Those "donut (the circular thing in the end) are hard to tell what it is, since they mostly are the lens anomaly some have spoke of.
HOWEVER!!!
Just want to add that I do NOT believe that the "donuts" are the same as the NASA ones. Just wanted to add that.

The first part of the clip IS an UFO, for one reason only.

We_do_not_know_what_it_is...

It can be an alien spacecraft, it can be a plane, it can be an arctic tern out flying around with his new pocket flashlight.

We just don't have or get enough information from that video, except that the camera man is a twit.
But I still like to watch the videos Easynow....

So please, keep them comin.

/Akezzon

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Exactely what I was thinking. I've seen that light patern before from a flashlight taken at a distance by an unstaedy hand. Someone pretending to focus on a moving object. I have taken video of aircraft an managed quite easily to stay on focus even while zooming in. I can never understand why some people cannot get this. These are supposed expert UFO hunters. does nobody have a tripod?

I call hoax!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
...this guy must have the worst camera-hand ever!!! Just not very good evidence.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

I've seen a couple of ufos, once while in the military, once as a child...but I agree alot of the best evidence out there just isn't very good evidence at all, except for the eye-witnesses and expert testimonies.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Before we all go railing on the quality of the video that has been shot let me just say this... There is some typical cultural arrogance going on here..

Wake up call people, this is the ex Soviet Union, where people make less a week, for 40 hours work, than many get on state benefit in other countries... Your typical UFO investigator in those areas would only be too happy if any of those turning up their noses at their footage would donate there brand spanking new Canon HD digital camera. How many weeks wages do you think they would cost, even a fairly well off person, in that part of the world?

By and large, you didn't get into the Soviet media unless you were a card carrying part *safe* member of the party. Which means, many of the new generation have no family background in such things to stand them in good stead. They are learning on the job, as it were, and their delivery and simple understanding of basic techniques are still pretty far behind those in the media *developed* nations..

So, before you go poking fun at these people and their efforts, try stepping out of the arrogant mind set, of the media savvy world we, mostly, live in and judge it a little more from the perspective of people with virtually no resources doing their best to mirror some of what they see going on elsewhere.

Some of the comments are tantamount to laughing at a one legged runner not being able to compete with bipedal runners. Personally, however "ropey", the footage is, i thank them for publishing it and giving people the back ground on it... Whether it is a fake or real.. is what is under discussion here, this is not *video 101 class*.

Belittling people for trying, what might well be their best, given what they have to work with, is just rank bad manners in my opinion and reflects one of the reasons why Americans, Brits and other Western cultures are often considered such arrogant cocks by many in the rest of the world...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join