It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine: Amazing UFO(Possible landing)filmed by ufologists, video quality- low 3-2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Akezzon

Arrgh, do I hate these morons who are unable to hold a camera somewhat still....

exactly

FFS - an alleged ` veteran UFO hunter ` SPECIFICALLY went to this area - at night and it didnt occur to them that a tripod was a good idea

absolutly pathetic

I'm a believer but videos like this don't help the cause at all. Especially from a UFOlogist. Damn I could fap and video better than that!
Instead of yakking he should be propping himself up. Not very UFOlogist like behavior eh...?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
First bit looks like a plane & I'm sure you can even hear a plane in the background.

Close up of "pulsating" light looks like a torch.

I find it odd that when he's filming the object in the beginning without zoom he can't keep it in shot, his camera is flapping around all over the place, yet when he's apparently zooming into the pulsating bit it's dead in the center of the shot & doesn't move out of frame - suggesting it's actually a big torch very close to the camera, not a ufo in the distance that he's zoomed in on.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
sorry everyone , i wish the video was better also but i think they may have been surprised by the object when it was approaching and fumbled a little trying to get situated to film it.

unless you have a pre set appointment with these ufo's, most of the time it will happen like this. it's like trying to catch a car wreck on camera, you just not sure when it's gonna happen.

on the brightside, at least they got it on camera

anyone know how we can contact these people ?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Lol, I want to mess with the UFO people on this forum one day. I'm sure I'll get pretty damn popular.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

If I see another shaky UFO video I am going to scream!! What is the matter with people? Don't they read the instruction manuals and practice shooting video? Or, why not carry a tripod if your hands are that shaky?

Everyone reading this should go out and practice with there camera's.

Interesting video anyway, because you cannot easily fake all that shaking.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
How is it that from a distance at the start he is unable to hold the camera steady at all and then at the end of the video is able to hold it still enough to zoom in so close like that?

Normally I'm somewhat sympathetic to a shaky camera, but for some reason it just really annoyed me hardcore in this video, as if the shakiness was done on purpose or was just way too much. I have a video camera and a little shakiness I get etc, but it's as if this guy is literally moving the camera back and forth.

Combined that with "ufologist" and

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry to be the umpteenth person on the thread to express an urge to kick the cameraman's frackin' head in. KEEP IT STILL, MORON! Experienced UFO hunter? Experienced vodka hunter, more like.

The only decent shots, with background context, utterly ruined because he couldn't keep his hands still.

Compare and contrast with the "skipping rope video" earlier. A much better job, even before he got the tripod.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Only way it would be that shaking from "natural" causes would be the person holding the camera, running.

Which he isnt...

Very cool looking object, but the fact they "couldnt" get to the landing site because "all three cars broke at the same time", and all the other "problems", totally throws any truth out the video, from myself atleast.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
very interesting video of a ufo and according to the people filming, it landed somewhere in the Ukraine. beginning of video shows a strange light moving and then later after they zoom in, the objects shape might be a result of the camera...not sure.

An expedition last month to the Ukrainian town of Senelnikovo, near the Black Sea, resulted in video footage purportedly showing a UFO descending into a wooded area. As the film crew rushed to the landing site, it's reported the engines of all three vehicles they were in suddenly died. With video footage of the alleged UFO event

A truly amazing UFO story has emerged from the Ukraine involving a veteran UFO hunter and some very confused townsfolk.
The residents of the Ukrainian town of Senelnikovo in the Dnepropetrovsk region had been seeing strange objects in the sky for weeks and were at a loss as to explain what they were. Many were suspecting that they were UFOs controlled by aliens. Talk of a UFO landing base near the Black Sea had been going on for decades.
A town resident called on a team of Ufologists headed by Mr Vladislav Kanuka, a veteran Ufologist with decades of experience, for help.
The Ufologists arrived at the scene last month and waited with a video camera near the railway station, a spot where many had seen the UFOs from.
The Ufologists struck gold and at least one UFO did not disappoint them. A very bright pink orb was seen and the Ufologist agreed it was following a controlled trajectory. They managed to capture the craft on film as it landed in nearby woods.
On realising the object had landed they made a rush for the landing spot but midway the engines of all three cars they were travelling in conked out! When they managed to restart the engines the cars started sinking in mud. They were only able to reach the site in the morning and found no evidence of the landing.
Now the discs are seen by residents almost every day and once panicky residents are no longer scared: they have accepted that aliens use a spot near their town as a UFO landing base.
Vladislav Kanuka remains thrilled by the success of the mission.

www.--.com...

can some one translate this article ?

www.kp.ua...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by easynow]

What's wrong with this picture

The Pixel density of the "light" closeup is far far far far greater than the
original far away shot.

Unless the Ukraine has cameras with Pixel density's of 50 Billion I can't
see this could be possible. Maybe it's one those special cameras that
only CSI: anywhere has. And If you zoom in on the center pixel of the "Light"
you can see the Alien actually waving at you.

I'm calling this one total BullPlot.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

original far away shot.

wow thanks we never would have figured that one out...

you mean you can count the pixels in that picture ? please tell us how you are able to do that

i am calling your post total B.P.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It kind of reminds me of those things that were filmed by NASA floating above our atmosphere a few years back. All of them had holes in the middle of them too.

Hmm.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The "boys" are there. Just dropped in to say, hello, I guess.----------PC

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't believe this, especially after this statement :

The Ufologists arrived at the scene last month and waited with a video camera near the railway station, a spot where many had seen the UFOs from. The Ufologists struck gold and at least one UFO did not disappoint them. A very bright pink orb was seen and the Ufologist agreed it was following a controlled trajectory. They managed to capture the craft on film as it landed in nearby woods.

After setting up a video camera with No Tripod and what could be a 2mega pixel Mobile phone camera.
Wouldn't you agree that if a Ufologist set up Video Cameras to capture footage they would use at least a good Video Camera and a Tripod??

Using my own senses here I feel the footage was taken of something but as for the Sensationalized story behind it I Do Not believe.

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Lol, I want to mess with the UFO people on this forum one day. I'm sure I'll get pretty damn popular.

I don't know why you would even try as you would just get slapped down like a rage doll for it.
Good luck you'll need it.

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

original far away shot.

wow thanks we never would have figured that one out...

you mean you can count the pixels in that picture ? please tell us how you are able to do that

i am calling your post total B.P.

All you need is picture viewer with a magnification of 8 or more
And it's there right there in front of you.

Compare the Picture quality from the far away shot with the picture
quality of the close up. It's not rocket science.

Also, did you notice there was no in-between shot of the far away
shot and the extreme closeup shot.

Did you also notice when the "Light" landed, suddenly it was in full view
zoomed and back in the air. No in between shot either. And from that
Zoomed image to the Extreme Closeup there was also no in-between shots,
indicating all is not what it appears to be.

Did you also notice the Picture was Less shakey on the Closeup as the
far away shot. Zooms are inherently unstable, a small movement at one
end is a hiuge movement on the target. But in this movie, it's reversed.
It is just not possible to get more stable picture the more you zoom.

I believe the Movie has been edited, but it is giving the impression of one long take.
That is also indicating deception to me. And deception is fraud.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

After setting up a video camera with No Tripod and what could be a 2mega pixel Mobile phone camera.
Wouldn't you agree that if a Ufologist set up Video Cameras to capture footage they would use at least a good Video Camera and a Tripod??

Using my own senses here I feel the footage was taken of something but as for the Sensationalized story behind it I Do Not believe.

no way of knowing any of the details about what kind of camera was used.

therefore making judgments based on just guesses is illogical

if you don't want to believe the story that's cool with me because i am not sure i believe it either but, i am not going to dismiss any of it based on guesses.

we need to contact the people who are involved with this and see what they say.

anyone know how we can do that ? i don't speak that language so for me it would be difficult to initiate contact.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Normally I'm somewhat sympathetic to a shaky camera, but for some reason it just really annoyed me hardcore in this video, as if the shakiness was done on purpose or was just way too much. I have a video camera and a little shakiness I get etc, but it's as if this guy is literally moving the camera back and forth.

From what i see the guy at certain times is looking through the view finder of the camera or the LCD flip out screen (thats when its fairly steady) then he goes to look at the object with his eyes (you notice the camera dips down and and to the left and goes all over the place) or at least thats what it seems like to me.

If thats teh case, when you take your eye off the camera eyepiece/LCD screen often you'll unknowingly angle the camera away from where you where filming prior (and being zoomed in will make this involuntary movement worse).

Also looks like the guy was using the digital zoom at times which is a BIG no no in my book, I mean sure go full optical but dont for the love of god use a cameras digital zoom. Its just a digital zoom of the actual films frames, so all it does is makes aiming the camera REALLY hard and small movements will look like earthquakes even if the camera has stabilizing built into it, not to mention the quality goes in the crapper (if you want it close up do all that in post production of the film back home).

So basically yep this guy should have known better, its a nice film though given the size and the color of the light, definitely not a normal aircraft im familiar with. Hope he learns how to use his camera better... if your gonna film a UFO dont take your eye off it in the viewpiece/screen unless you really loose sight of it. Sure you dont get to see it as good as your flesh and blood eyes but hey you get a much more steady shot, better yet have some one taking still shots along with you, since then you have stills and some one that can observe it with their eyes without stuffing your filming up.

Then again he could be shaking from the night air or nerves, excitment (I mean heck its a possible landing UFO... which might notice your filming it, and im sure most people would be mildly stressed at such times
Id have no problem filming a UFO but if it started coming my way id say 'Footage be damned im outta here!' ), always something to take into consideration before people yell 'fake'.

Interesting all the same.

edit:- opps I meant 'people yell fake' not 'you yell fake'

[edit on 29-3-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I believe the Movie has been edited

i think most of us already knew that, the video may have been edited to only show the most important parts or to deceive. we just don't know yet

[edit on 29-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Of course the video quality is low. We all know that 'ufologists' don't need, or have the sense to use high quality cameras.

Just more junk to muddy the waters.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ok here's a thought......

maybe we should all go outside, find a plane flying in the sky and practice filming flying objects at a distance while zooming in and out....

So if in the event we happen to come across a possible UFO we can at least know what to do in order to get a decent bit of footage ???

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Disclosure Agent]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join