It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine: Amazing UFO(Possible landing)filmed by ufologists, video quality- low 3-2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DesmoSedici

Looks like a UFO to me

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DesmoSedici
Can't you guys see it's a Kazaki lantern, question is what is it doing on Ukraine?

So why did it make their engines conk out??

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

Originally posted by DesmoSedici
Can't you guys see it's a Kazaki lantern, question is what is it doing on Ukraine?

So why did it make their engines conk out??

Allegedly conk out.

I also have to question a video from a supposed professional who should know it's paramount to get a steady show. Telling me there was NOwhere to brace the camera? I find that hard to believe. Even someone else's shoulder works.

And no, does not remotely look like ball lightning, why some people spew off the most ridiculous crap to try and discredit the sighting without any thought at all baffles me.

But could be hoaxed. Anytime I see such violet movement of a camera, I think person that has no idea how to take a steady shot, or a hoax. Nothing like having the thing jerk around and even off the camera, to keep from guessing shape, movement, or anything else.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Maybe I should have said it's Kazakhi lantern launched by Borat so you could have understood the irony better.

Anyway the first part is interesting, the 2nd part I don't know.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
How convenient the engines in all three vehicles suddenly died... Yeah right!

Then why didn't the camera die too?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Looks pretty realistic.. except at 0:57 everything goes black except for like a light or something.

UFO videos are always shaky.. maybe them aliens are shaking things up a bit.

Wonder why they didn't go investigate?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
And after watching the video, why is it that the video is always shaking around? Next time they should give the camera to someone who's not an epileptic..

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Should I bother translating this one or are you guys already "done" with it? (Seriously, im lazy)

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
First part of the video: looks like a chopper flying above some trees. camera shakes / moves too much to get a clear view of anything.
Second part: nice orb with colors but ehh ... where did it came from? one sec there is total darkness, then suddenly the orb and it vanishes suddenly.
Not sure about anything in this vid. Would be nice idf it is/was though.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Dreadful video quality. Who's holding the cam, a cerebral palsy patient? Let this be a lesson, shoot your UFO video before drinking a fifth of vodka.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Dreadful video quality. Who's holding the cam, a cerebral palsy patient? Let this be a lesson, shoot your UFO video before drinking a fifth of vodka.

— Doc Velocity

Tosser!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hard to see what it is being as no one around the world knows how to hold a camera. But it looks like a UFO.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Is it good to laugh at things that you don't know what they are? The response is just as expected as the 2 minute + or - youtube video. Sightings can last for much much longer. Long enough that you leave to get some shut eye and try to wake up from the dream.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Agree with all the other comments in this thread. Camera far too shaky to make any definitive assessments - where is their tripod.. or something / someone to brace the camera with?

This is what I don't get. You have a UFO landing in the nearby woods. You leap in the car to get up close and personal but your engine conks out. So what do you do? Give up and go home ('oh well we gave it a shot boys') with your tail between your legs? Tell you what I would do. I would get out of that car and RUN LIKE HELL, camera in hand, to the landing site. YOU GET THERE ON FOOT! Why didn't these guys do that? What exactly did they do? Shrug their shoulders and turn around?

Something's a bit fishy about this story. But I want to believe it to be true.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Clearly they are UFOlogists, they can't seem to keep the camera even remotely still for more than a few nanoseconds. This isn't so much a commentary on the particular tape, but more of UFO tapes in general.. They are all really, really bad.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a believer, but please, someone.. hold the camera still? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Duplicate Post ^^

[edit on 29-3-2009 by brigand]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Those look light giant self illuminating cells?

Is it just me or do these type of UFO look biological or alive.

Definitly not a metallic disk

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Below is the Russian Translation from the webpage here:
www.kp.ua...
Note (edit): This is using Google Language Tools to Translate.

Above Sinelnikovo shoot UFO, going to land [VIDEO]
Ufologist has already been nicknamed the object - Bulb.

Marina LUCHER ( «KP» - Kharkiv »). Photo by author.

The aim of every self-respecting ufologist - provide people with a maximum of evidence that the plates and the green men do exist. Therefore, in order to build the next portion veschdokov, Zaporozhye adventurers, armed with cameras and cameras, went to the so-called Sinelnikovskuyu zone (fields around the village Varvarovka in the Dnipropetrovsk region, near the railway station «Sinelnikovo»), which they consider to be abnormal. And I have to say, hunting success: the dead of night made unique frames, when a huge glowing pink ball slowly fell to the ground ...

Bulb - so tenderly between the researchers described as a strange object - not just landed and was moving on the trajectory of the mysterious, the shape of crescent.

- The video noticeable that the object and landing smoothly on the fly changing the angle of motion. This sure proves that the filmed object - not a meteorite, and no flare - shine with happiness Zaporizhiyan ufologist Vladislav buzzard. - In order to better examine the UFO, after shooting an object, we have increased almost fifty times. When started to consider - obomleli! This is not a normal plate, a bright ball, splashed with light.

Ufologist Vladislav buzzard shot on video bizarre pink balloon.

UFO filmed more like a children's attraction, as the ship of extraterrestrial civilizations. It is a pity that members of the expedition did not find a place where landed Bulb. But both were looking for - quickly jumped on the machines in the target landing aliens, but to get them prevented any devildom: first engines zaglohli in three cars, and when they managed to make, they are at the first turn of mired in the mud on the bumper. As a result, out of the anomalous zone ufologist could only be undertaken under the morning.

By the way

Flying saucer are observing in 1995

- Since 1995, Sinelnikovo often started noticing strange objects in the sky. At first local residents to panic, but later resigned to the fact that their area of extraterrestrial substance used as an interchange station - explained «KP» Vladislav buzzard. - Now the frequent visits by light circles, flying plates seen as everyday things. The fact that over the area regularly fly a UFO - an indisputable fact. In the many eyewitnesses saw. Perhaps such activity dishes in the area associated with geological faults.

[edit on 29/3/09 by spirit_horse]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Obviously,you guys don't understand that even with a tripod it's hard to maintain an object still when you're using the zoom.
Why don't you try yourselves and STOP being offensive to others!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Bloody hell, I thought for a moment there we had something to sink our teeth into. I agree with the other posters, what a disappointment this video is.

This so called Ufologist had been given detailed information about the sightings of Unidentified objects flying around the Ukrainen sky and what does he do? He turns up ill equipped and shoots a load of crap footage. He should have been standing there with a good a recorder with a god dam tripod. The footage is very poor due to the amount of shaking and it's also out of focus.

Still, the witness testimony might turn out to be interesting. And another thing, they've been witnessing these UFO's for weeks? Do they have only one camera in the Ukraine? Aren't these people capable of capturing their own footage?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join