It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me with a rumor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
G'day. Has anyone heard of any rumors about Dragonfly Pictures Inc (DPI) potentially using Electro Optic Systems, Electro-optic Fire Control System (EFCS) on their Dragonfly DP-4X UAV???

The Dragonfly DP-4X uses Metal storm's 24-barrel 40mm Grenade Pod as armament and on the Metal storm website they have a small pic of a new FCS with fire rates up to 250,000 RPM.Now EOS are the guys that supply Recon Optical with the Electro-optic Fire Control System (EFCS) on the select Hummers that were rushed to Iraq for trials and they are also the guys that run a laser space debris tracking system in Canberra which will be part of their Laser De-Orbiting of Space Debris program (Whoa, getting all Star wars there).

The reason I ask is that the EOS share price has leapt nearly 68% in six days yet the company is nearly broke and has already been warned about trading while insolvent, also Metal storm shares are very high. It would be very interesting if this was true because Australia seems to be a backdoor supplier for some quite high tech stuff, not something I'd have expected.

Anyway here are the links to their sites

www.eos-aus.com...

www.metalstorm.com...

www.dragonflypictures.com...

www.roi.bourns.com...

I just think that the whole picture looks suss.

[Edited on 21/4/04 by emperor-101]

[Edited on 21/4/04 by emperor-101]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It looks genuine, but you never know. I would call the company and discuss any questions you may have with a representative, and if it sounds legit to you, then hey...there's your answer.

Mr. M

new topics

join