It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Bag Protest Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have started an email campaign to promote the idea of sending our elected officials a tea bag to protest the lack of government accountability that was suggested in the "We the People Stimulus Package".

Please consider cutting and pasting this message and forwarding it on to everyone.

Subject: Tea Bag Campaign

Please watch this video if you haven't already:

www.youtube.com...

If you care to send a message that will speak louder than words about how you feel about government accountability then please mail a tea bag to your elected officials. (State, Federal, City and County levels). As the video recommends.

Please pass this on to everyone of your email contacts.

Thank you.

(Obviously, I can't post the video location so you will need to do a YouTube Search on "We The People Stimulus Package" an insert it in your email)

[edit on 3/29/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Because of the arrest of a man for sending his Rep. a teabag I thought I ought to amend this idea to instead just mail then the tag and string off of the tea bag. They'll get the idea.

Enjoy the tea yourself.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I would rather send congress a note saying,"YOU'RE FIRED". A few million of these notes would rock their world!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

THAT is a good idea. Maybe you should organize a letter writing campaign?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Do Any of YOU know the 'other' term regarding 'teabagging'????

This is SUCH a Frat-Boy stupid term....it just is beyond comprehension that this could be seriously considered....

I say....'Tea-Bag' Arlen Specter!!!! And John McCain!!!

I say, take your shorts off, and 'tea-bag' at LEAST these two men....

Or, wait until you can catch another Republican in a bonafide 'Bachelor' party....hey, let's include the 'Ladies' as well!!! For the 'Bachelorette' parties....go and 'teabag' them!!!!

(Hint...be sure you focus on Republicans...'cause they won't get it....)

OK....had to do this, it is currently topical, and funny as all get out!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I was going to mention that too. How can anyone take a campaign/protest like this seriously? All I hear is snickers.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by weedwhacker

I was going to mention that too. How can anyone take a campaign/protest like this seriously? All I hear is snickers.

Yeah , Yeah, Yeah. I heard about this during last Thanksgiving. I'd never seen teenage girls (my daughter included) giggle like really young youngsters. When they told the adults what they called "teabags" we all roared.

So, what you're saying is... Put your balls and scrotum (is this inappropriate?) "teabag" into an envelope and mail it off to gov't offices.

Seems like we've already done that. They keep them on a shelf in state and federal offices.

I like the idea of faxing and mailing them "YOU'RE FIRED! For incompetence" notes. With a map to the nearest tent city. (Or FEMA camp).
And one in SPANISH too just so they understand completely.

FAIL

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
TEA BAG

I thought a good lot of you don't like the gays?

I hope you fellers ain't planing on TBing yer male REPS

new topics

top topics

join