It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 protesters face police with Tasers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Apparently tear gas, water cannons, and rubber bullets aren't enough to keep people in line anymore. It's going to make for some pretty shocking news if people end up getting zapped in the streets.

On a serious note, the police are going to continue to push the envelope when it comes to 'non-lethal' weapons.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bfd87574800.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
A few extra layers of clothing and a thick padded jacket should put a stop to there tasers.

Unless there going to shoot us in the face like the Israeli soldier who shot the American activist in face with tear gas can.

EDIT: As for the photo above that looks like Snoopy and his gang on the war path

[edit on 30-3-2009 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
A few extra layers of clothing and a thick padded jacket should put a stop to there tasers.

Unless there going to shoot us in the face like the Israeli soldier who shot the American activist in face with tear gas can.

EDIT: As for the photo above that looks like Snoopy and his gang on the war path

[edit on 30-3-2009 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

You really think that Israeli soldier aimed his cannister cannon at the protesters face and hit him on purpose? It would be next to impossible to hit someone in the face on purpose. They are used to lob cannisters in a general area. Not be placed accuretly in one spot.

With the crowd these guys are facing I'm sure they are hoping for a peaceful protest. They will be severly out numbered and an incident would not be in their best interest.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I was being flippant forgive me.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
NWO is slowly digging their own grave, and sadly it will be ugly and costly for mankind.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
the people ... united ... with never be defeated - a chant from the last century
before the daze of crowd control weapons.

My fave: acoustic curdler unit
as described in TERMS AND REFERENCES: Nonlethal Weapons by Robert Bunker et al
produces voodoo like sounds to disperse crowds

Good thing there are more of us than them.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthShine
the people ... united ... with never be defeated - a chant from the last century
before the daze of crowd control weapons.

We were chanting that at the weekend

I hope that this weeks demonstrations go off in a peaceful amicable way.

And if it does kick off, I hope the hardcore anarchists that I saw on saturday (under very close police guard) are there to "make it all better"

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
That's the key.

Large numbers overwhelm and the PTB know that!

Here's hopefully how the G20 won't become...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by WatchRider]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The only people who will be allowed to film are the Forward Intelligence Teams. The only people using violence will be the agent provocateurs. Look out for 'anarchists' wearing standard issue police footwear!

Look out for protesters being searched under the anti-terror laws, because everyone knows that opposition to globalism = al queda.

[edit on 30/3/2009 by RubberBaron]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Unfortunately, people have died. The police choose to taser people who might have , hummmm, say pre existing medical conditions.l

Yes, in rare instances, people unfortunately do die when they are arrested but NOT DUE to the stunning effects of a taser. There are also guidelines for exposing children, senior citizens, and pregnant females. The concern is due to the subject receiving injury due to a fall after being stunned, not from the initial shock itself.

Just another typical ATS poster who is making accusations and assumptions about a technical area that they have no expertise in or personal knowledge.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

So given your logic the person that is stabbed and then bleeds to death has not died from the blade but has died from desanguination. Knowing this should be able to get most people accused of stabbing off any charge...

How is it that these people are having signs of shock stopping their heart showing up in a high percentage of cases.... Is this due to the fall and hitting the floor?

[edit on 30-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Like i said the serial killer types in society need to join the police asap, as you will get every chance to kill anyone you want.

We all know the police are just gonna get worse, as they are just the scum that society created, and they have effectively ended my life, making it impossible for me to live any sort of life.

What they did to my life, is the future for all everyone on the planet, and these people do not give a damn. Morons

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

G20 protesters are circulating detailed pamphlets advising people on how to win street battles against riot police and what to do if arrested.

Looks like both sides are *puts on cockney accent* looking for a fight

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Against the risk of sounding out of line I can give one way of breaking through a Police Barricade line with relative ease.

Everyone grab a pole. You know they are going to be stationary, so you charge them with poles held at face level...

Just before you reach their line, drop them and aim for just above or right on the knee-cap.

Just sayin...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by milesp

That idiot cop in your picture up front needs a good chop in the throat.

This is madness people.
Stop it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
All I can say is that I've had my head opened with a bat and I've been zapped a few times. I would definitely take the zapping over the bat, my head hurts just thinking about it and I still have the scar.

I don't understand these people that are giving tips on escalating the violence, are you effing stupid? People promoting an escalation of violence are obviously not going to be there tomorrow and probably have never gotten a good injury, hell they've probably never even been in mosh pit. Trust me, a steel toe to the head can change your mind quick.

If the cops taser a few unruly protesters THEY ARE BEING NICE.

The cops have many levels of force to exert and when you escalate past one they will move on to the next which is guaranteed to hurt A LOT more.

If you escalate it far enough THEY WILL SHOOT YOU DEAD.

I guess many of you haven't had much dealings with police but generally they take their cue from you, if they have you dead to rights then you give up. You do what they say, you respond politely and then shut up, go to holdings and call a lawyer.

Trust me on this I've walked away from epic trouble with just a ticket.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

I've both been beaten on by the police and I have literally drawn down on a police officer.
I understand the escalation of force.

I only wish I were in London. Alas, I am not.

I understand that YES, even police can be totally out of line, as they are now...

I am not afraid of them, though.
Are you suggesting that you are?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Afraid of getting shot, of getting beaten to the point of brain damage, of being trampled by horses or stampeding protesters, of being set on fire by a molotov, of bleeding out in the street while college anarchists chant stupid mottoes?

YES!!

Listen, I've done A LOT of stupid crap in my life, there were so many times I should've ended up in jail but I slept in my own bed that night. Doing something stupid doesn't make you brave, surviving to fight when it's actually needed makes you a veteran.

One person has already died today at the protests, that number can easily rise.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

I'm not so sure that if I were there that I wouldn't FORCE that number to rise.

This is a message that NEEDS to be sent.

If I felt that my own death would get the message out massively, I would easily give it up.

Problem is, it probably wouldn't. So instead, I'd just give them hell.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

An easy thing to say from the comfort of your desk chair as you type this in your pajamas.

People like this are the reason I don't go to protests.

EDIT: Exactly what message are you trying to get across? Why aren't you doing your utmost to disseminate information peacefully through channels available to you like the Internet and ATS?

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Shadowflux]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join