It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bush get Re-elected?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Election: Bush won the election, 4 times.

KKK? You must be thinking of Robert Byrd, a US Senator who is a 'Democrat' and KKK member.

Satanic sects? Geez, some call Bush 'too Christian' - which is it?

Recession: the one that republicans predicted because of the Clinton tax hike that started prior to Bush being elected to office?

GE is bankrupt??

you're blaming Bush for Columbia?

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Bush can't win for losing. He's either an evil Satanist, or a religious Christian Zealot. Clinton lovers say that the fact that he was a complete immoral asshole didn't matter, only the job he did as pres. So by that logic why would it matter if Bush was the spawn of Satan? I'll tell ya this much, Clinton was a pathological liar and didn't care about anyone at all. So many people thought he was cool and likeable though. All I saw was a guy with that little grin on his face knowing he was BS'ing everyone and could get away with anything. He always seemed fake. Bush to me seems everything Clinton wasn't..which is great.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
TC, alot of my concerns are raised from info that I got from this website. So, if it is such B.S. why is the info even available?

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I say No. I have a job with alot of public contact. Every single one I have spoken with want to see him arrested. Re-elected? Ha ha ha.

I'm one of those people that would like to see him arrested...
Every President in Office, since the formation of the Federal Reserve, has been guilty of breaking his vow of Office to uphold the Constitution (As well as any other office-holder who makes a similar vow). The only President who's tried to disband it was JFK...But he was killed (okay, let's not mince words here...MURDERED!) before he could actually do it.

The Constitution lists, as one of the duties of Congress, to provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current Coin of the United States. Since the removal of the gold-standard for our economy, the Federal Reserve has been guilty of counterfeiting.
Any President (& the administration that he is responsible for) that has been giving their Unconstitutional support for the Federal Reserve System has been "adhering to" & "giving Aid & Comfort" to the enemies of this nation: How much Ferderal Reserve monies (that came out of taxpayers' pockets!) have gone to support & aid communist regimes all over the world? Literally trillions have gone that way over the decades, as channeled through the (privately owned!) banking system that makes up the Federal Reserve. As defined by the Constitution itself, this constitutes Treason. Congress can only impeach the guilty or remove them from office, but the Judicial Branch can make them face full Trial for this crime afterwards.

I've (somewhat) changed my mind about Bush (or any individual President for that matter)...I don't think of him as being a *cause* of most of America's woes; He's either a Tool (a willing participant) or a Dupe (an unknowing pawn) of the powers that are crippling this country & as much of the world as can be reached.

www.afgen.com... is a link originally posted by Truthdrug in the New World Order topic under the thread David Rockefeller...If the info at that link can be confirmed by other sources, then *that's* how this country is getting screwed: Any further investigation of that info is open for anyone who wishes to confirm/deny it.

�I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.�
The biggest joke in American history gets played & replayed every four years...And the punchline winds up being played on the citizens.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
MidnightDStroyer - Yeah, uh-huh. Go arrest the President....

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
MESS WITH A BULL, YOU'LL GET CORNS

AND MESS A TIGER, YOU'LL HAVE CLAWS

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What was meant by that?
UP, you speak french can you decipher this odd language.
Four years of french did not help.

XAOS

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Can we tack on 'shot for treason' to the the arrest petition?
Him and his father, sharing a cell, would be the best thing to happen to our country! And send Jeb to Cuba to serve time for aiding all those fascist Cuban expatriates down in South Florida!

Ahhh, a fella can dream, can't he?
Anybody else disgusted that the Usurper's father is being given all these awards for being a 'patriot' or 'outstanding American', when in fact he was probably the most vile bastard to ever sit in the Oval Office!?!

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I take it that Halo has never even read the Constitution, let alone tried to understand it...His comment just goes to show that he's been brainwashed to the point of not realizing that *the people holding federal offices are *not* above the law* but they have "dumbed down" the general citizenry to believe that they are!

...Just type in "Constitution" into any search-function & you'll be able to find a copy of its actual text; Of course, you're also going to see links to related topics of the Navy *ship* as well...

Just read through the text & compare what you see of news reports of Bush's actions from the White House...And pretty much *all* of the Presidents since the early 1900's. After all, those reports *are* documented history.

Also consider that Amendment 16 is a *direct contradiction* to the Constitution itself (as stated under the section detailing the Powers of Congress: "No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken").

[Edited on 10-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
MidnightDStroyer - Don't you find it odd that you're not hearing people in Congress and around the nation talking about arresting the President for "crimes?" You can on and on and on here, but nobody is listening because you don't matter.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That's because you & people like you have been brainwashed into thinking that it's not possible...Read the Constitution to see that it's not only possible, but clearly designates that ther are acts for which he *should* be arrested.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If you got an economics degree high school, you must now that bush wont be re-elected!

Originally posted by MT69
Yeah, I failed math....but somehow I got an Economics degree from a TOP US college.

Economics degree is for business majors that can do math.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by MT69]

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Illmatic67

Yes he will be re elected

Conservative America will drool for 4 years and then be shocked when their mascot of retardation,
in fact DESTROYS the world economy. Then Conservative America will wake up and blame Bush's results on liberalism

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join