It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bush get Re-elected?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Whatever it takes, I'll not be happy until Alan Keyes is president. A man of principle and integrity, a man who understands what the country was founded on and where it should be going.
He is diametrical opposing to the Democratic party, but to sincere and real to be a Republican, where could he run?

[Edited on 4-2-2003 by Java]

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
He should run as a non-partisan like good ol' George Washington.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
YES....if the war in Iraq goes on the right way...but as i heard he must do more for the US economy

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Not if I have anything to do about it...

...My vote is going to go the same way it has since I first turned voting age (over 20 years ago): No Confidence!

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think his whole administration so far has been a HUGE failure thus far. I may be way off base here, but isn't the whole premise of this message board topic to bring to light the political scandalism of the government? Please remember the fact that Bush is technically the most powerful man in the world and also a member of Skull and Bones, and Club Bohemian? I am truly concerned that all of the executive orders that have been put into place in the recent past, the concentration camps that have been built and are now fully staffed and are standing empty, the rail cars that are fitted with shackles, the fact that Bush had lost the election until the "recount", the fact that all of these things that are addressed on this website as far as the NWO and the like are coming to fruition. I think the time is almost here, and I dont think we are going to have to worry about the election of a President, because of the coming police state. It may not happen with the Bush administration, but definitely within the coming administration. It seems to me that if any of this stuff is true, that it has to start somewhere, might as well be with Bush.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by MK-Ultra]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
MK-Ultra - Drugs will mess your life up. Get off them and quit babbling on the internet...

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
MT69,

You obviously failed math in school didn't you. It all seems to add up. Do your research.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yeah, I failed math....but somehow I got an Economics degree from a TOP US college.

Economics degree is for business majors that can do math.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by MT69]

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Bush-
Pros: Colin Powell
Cons: Recession, environmental destruction, war, big brother surveillance, Nazi advisors, 435 billion dollar defense budget, really dumb statements, inflation, etc...

Oh yeah! he's got my vote*

XAOS

*disclaimer: if I were old enough to vote

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
LOL..MT69..damn you got me on that one...

I guess I'm just paranoid..it all just seems to make so much sense, you know?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I personnal think he wont get the office again....just a gut feeling..

MK where do you come up with the crap..Please do tell where won of these camps are..and i dont want to here.."North America"///and who is staffing these camps..??

Boomslang

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Boomslang...do you ever venture beyond this forum?? have you ever read the website associated with this message board?? here is the link to the specific article, on this site, that you asked for...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well i read the story...and it sounds good...

Well i live in Oregon and happen to know a gentleman that works at a Company called Gunderson..(sp) They just happen to be one of the largest railcar and barge builders on the west coast..(would not even be surprised of they where in the US..) I questioned him about the type of rail cars they build ( he is a weld inspector) and after a long list covering all areas..i asked him if they carry any goverment contracts..And to my surprise he said yes..and that the majority where extra strenght flat beds..(for like transporitng armour) but he did say that some where box cars...with modifications..when asked he said extra str walls and such heavier suspensions..etc..i asked him if any came with shackles as standard and he laughed..but to YOUR credit and in the interest of being fair..he did say " I guess you could do that with out much trouble" but no such odd request had been asked..and that in fact the box cars that they built for the US Giv resmebled the fruit cars that they had built for Union Pacific..and where Air tight..

SO there you have MK take it as you will..still not much proof if you stand back and take a look at..that is IMHO

Boomslang

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
O.K. Boomslang fair enough about the rail cars, but how would one explain the more than 600 prison camps across the US that are fully staffed but empty? I just have concerns with such info...

Regards

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Mk i am not trying to deminish your concerns..but rather looking for rock solid evidence so that i can make a informed descion for my self..i apprciate your effort..

Boomslang

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Once Bush declares Martial Law, there won't be anymore elections.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Assuming that he remains the Republican candidate, I suspect yes: largely because the Democrats show no sign of choosing a solid candidate -and it's more likely that voter-apathy will affect Dems rather than Reps.
The history of 3rd parties suggests they will be of little or no influence -they'd probably favour the Democrats, in any case.
Who knows what will happen in the interim -of course; but I imagine this will be personalities and media power: not issues (surprise, surprise)

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MK-Ultra
O.K. Boomslang fair enough about the rail cars, but how would one explain the more than 600 prison camps across the US that are fully staffed but empty? I just have concerns with such info...

Regards

Explain them, I have an idea, why don't you go and find some of these fully staffed but empty facilities. Good luck and happy hunting. I didn't find anything out of the ordinary when I went looking.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I say No. I have a job with alot of public contact. Every single one I have spoken with want to see him arrested. Re-elected? Ha ha ha.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ELECTED WITH MOST CONTESTATIONS,

IN CAUSE WITH KKK and VICCA SATANIC SECTS
WORLD TRADE CENTER,
RECESSION
ENRON and GENERAL ELECTRICS BANKRUPT
COLUMBIA

GW-BUSH IS THE WORST PRESIDENT AMERICA'S EVER HAD !

NO,
NO, AND NO !

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join