It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory Service Bill Lives On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Mandatory Service Bill Lives On

www.infowars.com

It seemed like a victory, of sorts. Last week the Senate approved a bill to radically expand the AmeriCorps program. The bill initially contained language that proposed a study for mandatory service for all young people in the United States, but this language was removed as the bill moved through the Senate and did not appear in the final version.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So THIS IS IT. They bring back the MANDATORY language from HR1388.

This is the time to oppose it. CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN MONDAY MORNING.

OPPOSE HR1444, because IT'S A DRAFT. Send this to everyone, I mean EVERYONE you know. HR1444 is a DRAFT.

Rahm Emmanuel talked about it in his book, Big Ideas For America. He talked about it on video.

You know what a draft means. It means probably a civil war or many Waco-type events in the future. Why? Because people will oppose this with their firearms. OPPOSE THIS.

Don't let this week distractions (G20, North Korea) allow this bill to go forward.

Link to the bill

The section in particular:

Sec. 4 Duties (b) Specific topics. (6) Whether a workable, fair, and reasonable mandatory service requirement for all able young people could be developed, and how such a requirement could be implemented in a manner that would strengthen the social fabric of the Nation and overcome civic challenges by bringing together people from diverse economic, ethnic, and educational backgrounds.

When they study for something like this, THEY DO IT. And they said they were gonna do it, but still I'm sure some people here will say that it's only a test to see if they could do it... they won't do it... yeah sure.

And it's for the young... the people the most easily brainwashed. Even more so with Obamabots.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I didn't find the bill HR1444 in www.thomas.gov.

Can you post me a link to the bill?

I'm getting sick of this ideology of collectivism which is being used as an excuse for a draft.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is not a draft, this is bringing back slavery and many Americans were stupid enough to vote the present administration in when the Obama webstites clearly stated he, and his group wanted to bring slavery back.

That's what Mandatory Volunterism is.

To remind those people who voted for Obama, and or those who don't see where these bills being introduced by Democrats are taking the United States, with the backing of Obama and his administration who called for this even before he was elected, here watch this video.

www.youtube.com...

No wonder President Obama laughs when he is asked an interviewed about the economic crisis being so hard on the hard working Americans, he laughs because he knows it is going to get worse.

BTW, this bill calls now for ALL children starting from primary school to secondary school to also participate on this Mandatory Volunterism Program.

Under Section 4. in Duties you find the following.

(2) The issues that deter volunteerism and national service, particularly among young people, and how the identified issues can be overcome.

(3) Whether there is an appropriate role for Federal, State, and local governments in overcoming the issues that deter volunteerism and national service and, if appropriate, how to expand the relationships and partnerships between different levels of government in promoting volunteerism and national service.

(4) Whether existing databases are effective in matching community needs to would-be volunteers and service providers.

(5) The effect on the Nation, on those who serve, and on the families of those who serve, if all individuals in the United States were expected to perform national service or were required to perform a certain amount of national service.

(6) Whether a workable, fair, and reasonable mandatory service requirement for all able young people could be developed, and how such a requirement could be implemented in a manner that would strengthen the social fabric of the Nation and overcome civic challenges by bringing together people from diverse economic, ethnic, and educational backgrounds.

(7) The need for a public service academy, a 4-year institution that offers a federally funded undergraduate education with a focus on training future public sector leaders.

(8) The means to develop awareness of national service and volunteer opportunities at a young age by creating, expanding, and promoting service options for primary and secondary school students and by raising awareness of existing incentives.

(9) The effectiveness of establishing a training program on college campuses to recruit and educate college students for national service.

And it gets better... You think you are going to get paid for this Mandatory Volunterism, aka slavery?

Go down to Section 5 Membership, and you can read the following....

(c) Compensation-

(1) RATES OF PAY; TRAVEL EXPENSES- Each member shall serve without pay, except that each member shall receive travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, in accordance with applicable provisions under subchapter I of chapter 57 of title 5, United States Code.

(2) PROHIBITION OF COMPENSATION OF FEDERAL EMPLOYEES- Notwithstanding paragraph (1), any member of the Commission who is a full-time officer or employee of the United States may not receive additional pay, allowances, or benefits because of service on the Commission.

www.govtrack.us...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I wonder since when is Mandatory Volunterism, also know as slavery and hard labor work camps fair.

I was born and raised under such a program, and it pains me to see the same thing happening to the Republic, and most Americans, at least those who voted, are so blinded and brainwashed by the skin color of the current president that they did not stop to read, and really listen to what he was saying...

We have a new President, and a New administration that are bringing back slavery...and most Americans are so brainwashed that they will accept it until they start seeing their sons, and daughters cry for their parents not to be taken away by the government thugs to work on hard labor summer camps....

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

That's the sound of the men
working on the chain ga-a-ang
working on the chain gang
All day long they work so hard
Till the sun is goin' down
Working on the highways and byways
And wearing, wearing a frown
You hear them moanin' their lives away
Then you hear somebody sa-ay
working on the chain ga-a-ang

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So bascially, obama is racist! I will totaly bet, most of these slave workers, if not all, WILL be cuacasian americans...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I personally love the idea of a mandatory civil service term.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

no this is not about race, its about enslaving the people and taking away all there power, its the NWO's agenda. they just needed someone who could see it to the sheeple

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Oh, and BTW, that two faced son of a gun Dennis J. Kucinich has voted in favour for H.R. 1388, and will certainly vote in favour for this one too.

Any representative that voted in favour for H.R. 1388, and those who sponsored, and co-sponsor this new bill and any similar bill should be put in jail for trying to bring back forced labor, aka slavery for all Americans....

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I am seriously doubting obama's residency as an american citizen now...this is something NO american citizen woul dhave dreamed up or wanted to happen, even Bush and bush senior would never had done this!
Hell, for 15 years plus in Iraq, pakistan and Afghanistan, thier was NO draft! Now, this man of constitutional study in college changes everyting..yeah he studied it alright...so to know the loopholes he can inflict its own citizens...god do i hope obama's popularity drops to 99% within the next 3 to 4 months...GOD DO i hope it does.
Lets see if one day, HIS kids serve too...betcha they wont,t he guilty $%^&

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Its is now apparent, the miltary industrial complex wants future wars...and fresh souls and body parts to throw about. Even satan himself woulndt be as low as this.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Oh boy... do you understand what living in a Republic where people can choose what they want to do, instead of being told, and forced to volunteer?....

If you want to accept something like this, that is your problem, but don't make it so everyone has to do what you, and the government, or Corporation wish, without giving Americans the freedom of choice....

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Oh, and BTW, that two faced son of a gun Dennis J. Kucinich has voted in favour for H.R. 1388, and will certainly vote in favour for this one too.

Any representative that voted in favour for H.R. 1388, and those who sponsored, and co-sponsor this new bill and any similar bill should be put in jail for trying to bring back forced labor, aka slavery for all Americans....

Son of a bi**h...

i almost for a second had hope in Kucinich..

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Well, the thing is that Obama's thugs are introducing these bills.

The latest thug introducing H.R. 1444 is....

That image comes from.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
ElectricUniverse said it right and how it is..that is what america is.land of the free, home of the brave. It means, its a land where you have a chance to make something of your life, and do as yuo please, as long as it donst bother anyone else.
When i was in poland, vacation and visitnig for first time, 1992, i was 17. Met this girl thier, and formed a relationship. She had told me, under russian communism, when she was a kid, around 1980/1981..her, and rest of her fmaily were going to church one sunday,, being the roman catholics they are. 2 russina soldiers approached them, patroling the street and told them to go home. They asked why, and one of the russina soldiers pointed his machine gun at her father...so they went home..
is this the america we want to come?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Here is a list of the co-sponsors of H.R. 1388.

The following link won't stay up for long because it is temporary, but you can do a search and find it at www.thomas.loc.gov

H.R.1388
Title: A bill entitled "The Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act, an Act to reauthorize and reform the national service laws."
Sponsor: Rep McCarthy, Carolyn [NY-4] (introduced 3/9/2009) Cosponsors (37)
Related Bills: H.RES.250, S.277
Latest Major Action: 3/26/2009 Passed/agreed to in Senate. Status: Passed Senate with an amendment and an amendment to the Title by Yea-Nay Vote. 79 - 19. Record Vote Number: 115.
House Reports: 111-37
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COSPONSORS(37), ALPHABETICAL [followed by Cosponsors withdrawn]: (Sort: by date)
Rep Altmire, Jason [PA-4] - 3/12/2009 Rep Andrews, Robert E. [NJ-1] - 3/9/2009
Rep Bordallo, Madeleine Z. [GU] - 3/16/2009 Rep Clarke, Yvette D. [NY-11] - 3/12/2009
Rep Courtney, Joe [CT-2] - 3/9/2009 Rep DeLauro, Rosa L. [CT-3] - 3/16/2009
Rep Driehaus, Steve [OH-1] - 3/16/2009 Rep Fattah, Chaka [PA-2] - 3/12/2009
Rep Grijalva, Raul M. [AZ-7] - 3/9/2009 Rep Hare, Phil [IL-17] - 3/9/2009
Rep Heinrich, Martin [NM-1] - 3/16/2009 Rep Hinojosa, Ruben [TX-15] - 3/9/2009
Rep Hirono, Mazie K. [HI-2] - 3/9/2009 Rep Holt, Rush D. [NJ-12] - 3/12/2009
Rep Jackson-Lee, Sheila [TX-18] - 3/16/2009 Rep Kaptur, Marcy [OH-9] - 3/16/2009
Rep Kildee, Dale E. [MI-5] - 3/9/2009 Rep Klein, Ron [FL-22] - 3/12/2009
Rep Kucinich, Dennis J. [OH-10] - 3/12/2009 Rep Maloney, Carolyn B. [NY-14] - 3/12/2009
Rep Matsui, Doris O. [CA-5] - 3/16/2009 Rep McDermott, Jim [WA-7] - 3/16/2009
Rep Miller, George [CA-7] - 3/9/2009 Rep Payne, Donald M. [NJ-10] - 3/12/2009
Rep Perriello, Thomas S.P. [VA-5] - 3/16/2009 Rep Polis, Jared [CO-2] - 3/9/2009
Rep Price, David E. [NC-4] - 3/16/2009 Rep Rangel, Charles B. [NY-15] - 3/12/2009
Rep Sablan, Gregorio [MP] - 3/9/2009 Rep Sestak, Joe [PA-7] - 3/9/2009
Rep Shea-Porter, Carol [NH-1] - 3/12/2009 Rep Sutton, Betty [OH-13] - 3/16/2009
Rep Tonko, Paul D. [NY-21] - 3/9/2009 Rep Van Hollen, Chris [MD-8] - 3/12/2009
Rep Welch, Peter [VT] - 3/12/2009 Rep Woolsey, Lynn C. [CA-6] - 3/12/2009
Rep Wu, David [OR-1] - 3/16/2009

Thomas.loc.gov

I also had some hopes from some representatives like him, but then again, he is anti-gun, which means he is not with the people, he just tries to appear he is with us.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
it's hard to have hope in anyone...

and then you think would it matter? because they don't control anything anyways.. if Kucinich was president would he be able to change anything? no... and that is hope lost mates, and that is what they want from us, for us to have no hope and cave into all this Sh** that is there agenda, to roll over and play dead cause its easier..

all we have is us.. i wont give up the fight

join