It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we get a Tin Hat BB code - Smiley Face?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Okay, have we all gotten the hint...... there does not seem to be any interest in a tin foil hat smiley from the top?

Not a word nor a peep from anyone.... dang it!!!

Only the 'sounds of silence'........ Simon and Garfunkel song.....is what I am hearing here.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Persistence will win us our cause.

So we must continue this thread until someone does something....

I do wonder why they haven't expressed an opinion on this.. Perhaps it's a conspiracy...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

LOL Yep, I think it is totally a conspiracy!!!

What is funny, is I would use the tin hat smiley for myself in some of my threads too.... I would LOVE IT - I believe it would become one of the most popular smileys used in threads.

AAAHHH.... is that where the conspiracy lies? The other smileys have ganged up together to make sure a "tin hat" is not introduced? They don't want to lose their power, they have right now, as they know the Tin Hat would take over?

hhhmmmm..... yep - I think that is where the conspiracy starts -

So, now the question is...... how do we defeat those other smileys and win out? We need to get to the bottom of it and to the truth of their stopping this moving forward.

Those dang other smileys........................ I just knew they were out to get us!!!!!!!!!!

As I put a "tin hat" on my head and walk away!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
BUMP

Let's keep it at the top!
c'mon mods, Hook up the smiley!!

You know you want to give the people what they want!!

[edit on 4/20/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

Oh, I see, lets do some "bumps" on it.

So, "Bump" - the thread.

Tin hat, tin hat - I need it, right now, especially for the Webbot thread!!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hey that reminds me! I haven't looked into web bot in a long time... I wonder what it's showing..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We thank you for sharing your ideas with the intent of making ATS a better more user friendly place. The staff and owners do appreciate member feedback and have always considered your thoughts and wishes when making changes to the board. So thank you for caring so much about this community that you created this thread.

By keeping all member suggestions in one place it allows staff and owners the ability to quickly and thoroughly access all member recommendations when considering board changes. Otherwise many suggestions will be very difficult to locate considering the size of this board.

Understanding the above, we would appreciate it if you would add your thoughts/recommendations to the official thread dedicated to members suggestions for board change.

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

Thanks for your contributions and understanding. I will now close this thread for the reasons stated above.

Thanks,
ATS Staff

>>Closing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join