It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torn Between Believing and not Believing in UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
On three occasions I have witness very strange lights and stars that have moved in very weird directions etc?
I could give details but it would be too long for this posting.
I would like to believe, but then I see postings on this and other sites that to me can be explained or I don't see the UFO that someone has posted?
When one wants to believe then that person usually sees something that they want to see.
I don't understand that with all the HD cameras that there hasn't been a clear picture of a UFO?
But then there is the problem, if it was very clear, then someone would say it is fake!
This is my first posting so be gentle with me!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
UFO just means it's unidentified, I think it's fine to believe you saw that.

However I would recommend waiting for more solid evidence before concluding it's aliens.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My first post also. We are in the same boat, really. I've seen some strange lights in the sky myself, but I would never jump to conclusions about what I saw. However, I do believe credible people are witnessing some sort of phenomena. Who knows what it is. I find it intriguing when people claim to see giant crafts flying over their homes/cities in broad daylight, but as yet there are no clear video/pictures of anything that can shed some light on it one way or the other. In this age of CGI, it will literally take a giant UFO to fly over a city and be witnessed and photographed by hundreds of witnesses for anyone to take it very seriously.

new topics

join