It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Roswell (1969)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The following videos are from a short documentary of what is

called The Russian Roswell. A crash occurred in March 1969,

Tapes were made , autopsy done on some remains and various

experts authenicated the tapes and procedures.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This bump is for Roger Moore

2nd line says it dies this time tru

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I just finished watching and WOW! The footage is awesome, and I believe they really found something. The only thing that really got me is.... how the heck did the disc get stuck in the ground like it did with little to no damage to the ground? That and the trees in front of it are pretty tall, if the crash did occur how they showed with the CG. Great watch!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Is this the one from the KGB UFO files? I saw that one, good stuff. I belive some woman claimed she participated in the faking of the tapes but she had nothing to back it up with, photos, witnesses or anything. I also heard the death certificates of the scientists were too new for the sixties but that wouldn't disprove the event itself. This is a very interesting event in any case.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

I think it was in the first video where they showed a simulation

of how a crash could have occurred, and landed as it was

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

The "craft" in the video is more likely a science fiction film. Look at how the direction is done. It is not a government film.

The video has been around for a long time.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

On your say so, its not a Gov Film?

It has been around awhile, but to some who never saw it ,

Its Shiny New

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Yes been around for a while now.

The whole show was a fake, not just this Russian crash.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is so frustrating. I saw the whole of this documentary on British TV years ago (ah, you think you are so clever, Mr. Bond...) and I've been unable to find the concluding parts on the net.

I remember a sequence where the found what looked like the actual room used in the autopsy. Some fittings had been changed but overall layout, windows and floor tiles matched.

I've found a link to a clip of just the original crash site footage - here

but no luck on the rest of the doc.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Anyone have a link to throw this into the myth bucket?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

Ask and ye shall receive:

dagmar.lunarpages.com...

Kudos must go to Fooffstarr for this.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Okay... but WHY? Why would someone go to all that trouble to stage what someone in the article said was an extraordinarily well-executed hoax? Not to sell advertising.

I was sold on the crash footage, but I have to say the autopsy stuff didn't ring true for me. When they got the "expert" to say they thought the procedure was real I was genuinely surprised. From the linked article:

They illegally purchased the "Sverdlovsk Midget" documents and identified the medical facility where the autopsy was performed, which is now the Moscow Medical Institute.

I'm kind of boggling at the fact that what one assumes from the name is Moscow's leading medical institution should lend its rooms to such an endeavour.

There is, of course, another documentary with the same title -

Russian Roswell

And I have to say that the premise - that a MiG-15 shot down a UFO - seemed very fishy.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Okay... but WHY? Why would someone go to all that trouble to stage what someone in the article said was an extraordinarily well-executed hoax? Not to sell advertising.

I was sold on the crash footage, but I have to say the autopsy stuff didn't ring true for me. When they got the "expert" to say they thought the procedure was real I was genuinely surprised. From the linked article:

They illegally purchased the "Sverdlovsk Midget" documents and identified the medical facility where the autopsy was performed, which is now the Moscow Medical Institute.

I'm kind of boggling at the fact that what one assumes from the name is Moscow's leading medical institution should lend its rooms to such an endeavour.

There is, of course, another documentary with the same title -

Russian Roswell

And I have to say that the premise - that a MiG-15 shot down a UFO - seemed very fishy.

new topics

top topics

join