It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish Kalevala predicts 2012!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Many of you people don't know this, but the ancient Finnish mythos too predicts 2012! Our ancestral myths are collected into a book called Kalevala.

Kalevala in English

In the Finnish Mythos, the greatest hero is Väinämöinen, an ancient magician and a rock star trubadour, who is also known for drinking booze and grabbing young women.

Väinämöinen in Wikipedia

In the image above, we see drunken Väinämöinen trying to grab Aino, that Britney Spears of Ancient Finland!

Anyhow, when the Christians came, Väinämöinen left Finland, but promised to come back, and gave his own prediction of APOCALYPSE!

"Suns may rise and set in Suomi,
Rise and set for generations,
When the North will learn my teachings,
Will recall my wisdom-sayings,
Hungry for the true religion.

Then will Suomi need my coming,
Watch for me at dawn of morning,
That I may bring back the Sampo,
Bring anew the harp of joyance,
Bring again the golden moonlight,
Bring again the silver sunshine,
Peace and plenty to the Northland."

Here we see that Väinämöinen is telling he will come back in an apocalyptic event, riding a star! This star can only be Nibiru! So here you see my ancestors knew what the Mayans, Sumerians and other smart and advanced ancient people knew as well!

THIS MEANS THAT THE ANCIENT FINNS WERE AWARE OF PLANET-X AS WELL!

By the way, Väinämöinen also mentions here some Alien Artifacts he had. Sampo was some kind of a free energy device that brought huge economic wealth to ancient Finland. This fits fine with the theories of Däniken, Sitchin and other academic dudes!

I maybe posting many of these theories in the future, as I have always been aware of this, only recently have the ancient archetypes been activated in my subconsciousness!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hmm, I probably should have put this into 2012 rather than Skunk Works. Well, who cares?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yeah, I've heard the kalevala stories many times. Never did I thought that it was 2012 stuff. It has the same universal themes as folklore everywhere does. Sampo as machine literally made gold though, that's quite an interesting device. Don't go calling Aino Britney Spears of finnish mythology, Aino is way above that

[Edit] What's more interesting is the similarities between this story and the hefeistos and aphrodite.

[edit on 29/3/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So when exactly would we start seeing this star?

wouldnt they have found it by now?

new topics

top topics

join