It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the FBI following you? Here's some pro-tips.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Do you know a little too much about the elite agenda? Are those FBIs following you? Is it because of that "Operation Trojan Horse"? Probably.
Here's a few tips to prevent the FBI from knowing where you are.

Tip #1: Inspired by the musician "Beardo", start paying for things with paper money. Stop using credit cards. Why?
Reason: With credit cards, your electronically giving away your position. The FBI could ask for a list of people who bought things at a store and when they bought the stuff at that store, and because you used a credit card to pay you are now on that list. But if you use paper money, than you remain invisible. They don't ask you for you name when you buy things at stores, do they?

Tip #2: Start using proxies. Either a proxy programmed on your computer, or a phproxy.
Reason: A proxy hides your IP address when your browsing the internet. Your IP Address is the specific and unique number given to your computer. It also shows where your computer is. If you post on forums that show your IP address instead of a username, than you might want to start using proxies. Abovetopsecret is a safe website, and doesn't show your IP address. Thank god.

Tip #3: If your full name and location is somewhere on your abovetopsecret account(or any other website), get rid of it.
Reason: It's easy to find someones phone number with just their name. I've found a few people's phone numbers for fun using the whitepages, with just their name and location. If a normal citizen can find someone's phone number that easy, imagine what the FBI can find on you with your name and location.

Tip #4: This one goes a long with the name and location issue. You should have two different internet personalities.
Reason: Even if you can't give out your name and address you can still have a facebook and a myspace. Just don't link them together.
Don't provide a link to your facebook on your abovetopsecret account. Don't provide a link to your abovetopsecret account on your facebook.

If you guys have anymore tips to stay invisible than post them here for other users access.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Another good idea is if you move never......ever go and have your drivers license changed to your new address. Let them look for you elsewhere. Never give them the advantage.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Tip No.5

Do not talk about abolishing the US government on the public forum under disguise of "patriotism"

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega007
Another good idea is if you move never......ever go and have your drivers license changed to your new address. Let them look for you elsewhere. Never give them the advantage.

im quoting because its along these lines.

dont speed. dont do anything aggresive. stay out of situations that may flag you to the authorities.

stupid things like a broken tail light can get you pulled over, then you are on the radar.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
For tip #2 Proxies -- Use Tor or Vidalia (GUI Version) with Tor. Be aware some websites don't allow proxies and will actively block them. (the ones they know about anyway.)

From the Tor website:

The vast majority of Internet traffic passes along public routes, making it relatively easy for prying eyes to view your comings and goings -- and even link some important financial or personal information to you! Snoopers can get your information almost anywhere:
* Your Internet service provider
* Your favorite website or online store
* Your favorite coffee shop or cafe with free wifi
These snooping activities are commonly called traffic analysis. Corporations, marketing organizations, governments, and other parties are becoming increasingly sophisticated at it. Traffic Analysis enables:
* Politically rigid governments to compile lists of citizens reading outlawed journals
* Thieves, spammers, and phishers to launch progressively sophisticated and personalized attacks
* Corporations can collect and aggregate online browsing and chatting behavior for better ad-targeting and profiling. For some people, this electronic spying is a nuisance that can affect their pocketbook; for others, it jeopardizes their personal security.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Smack]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'd be careful with proxies. I always had the idea that people only use them when they want to remain hidden, and therefore in many cases breaking some law. Proxies are possibly a trap, making you more visible that normally. Or maybe I'm just more paranoid than normally.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So you guys seriously think the FBI will look down upon you for something as mundane as being a conspiracy nut?
They have better think to do than following you in your daily life.
You seriously think there is a bunch of agents who are following every single people who happen to hate the gvt?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

You seriously don't believe that government agencies have spent billions of dollars and building up databases on everyones activity on the internet? You seriously don't believe the NSA has supercomputers that listen to all the traffic scanning for keywords? You seriously believe that the government isn't turning into a pack of fascist swine?

Where have you been living?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CNRHKick

if the FBI want to find you, you are not going to be helped with any of those tips bar the use paper money one, thats obvious. proxies only work for the noobs not the FBI, your real IP is still reported from your internet provider and they contact them thru a database.

bottom line is, if they want to find you, they will, that is unless of course you only use paper money and move somewhere where no one asks you alot of questions and your access to the internet is 0....internet caffe here and there is ok...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Good intentions OP.

Besides the using of paper money, I think the rest are moot points because unless one is jobless, homeless, nameless the PTB can find you ANYWHERE! the information they use is complied and at their disposal. Bottom line here is if one does not want to be followed then one should just refrain from illegal activites all together. That being said, I believe they have more pressing concerns then "following" bloggers or ATS members for that matter, so sit back relax and enjoy life as you see fit.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
reply to post by Jigore

You seriously don't believe that government agencies have spent billions of dollars and building up databases on everyones activity on the internet? You seriously don't believe the NSA has supercomputers that listen to all the traffic scanning for keywords? You seriously believe that the government isn't turning into a pack of fascist swine?

Where have you been living?

Have you seen one of those so obvious database with your own eyes ,or did you read about them on internet?
If so please enlighten me with your knowledge please because I don't think they have the capability to scan every internet search.
I have been living in the real world, and you?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Something else to think about is that proxies are not always safe and can be provided by big brother, thereby having him know who you are while trying to hide....

And facebook and all the others will take your IP address and use it however. They may not be part of it but don't think that they can't find you because you haven't provided anything important. One log on to a site that is big brother and they'll use all the other things you mention to track and follow you...

Nexus Lexus....

Even in a library you are not safe.... they usually have you use a computer after providing your library card. They then know who was on that IP during that time, therefore providing your identity. Cameras where you may find these public internet terminals, face recognition software and boom they know who it is...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
So you guys seriously think the FBI will look down upon you for something as mundane as being a conspiracy nut?
They have better think to do than following you in your daily life.
You seriously think there is a bunch of agents who are following every single people who happen to hate the gvt?

In my signature you'll find the following link entitled "National Security Agency is Watching". Click on it. It will take you to a PBS website promoting the NOVA documentary called Spy Factory.

You'd be surprised what these dirt bags are doing. Still.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
Have you seen one of those so obvious database with your own eyes ,or did you read about them on internet?
If so please enlighten me with your knowledge please because I don't think they have the capability to scan every internet search.
I have been living in the real world, and you?

You're so sure they don't have these databases? Of course they do.
The computer your using right now holds all your internet searches, downloads, and files. Your internet provider has reports of everything you've searched and download, and the sites you've been on. The government has the right to ask your internet provider for the reports.

Even if the government doesn't have databases, they still have the internet providers databases.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Even if some of these tricks the FBI can get around (like asking your internet provider for your ISP) will at least slow them down, though I'm not sure how much. Would the FBI need a warrant to get that sort of information, or can they just demand it at will?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I don't believe any of those things will provide a shred of privacy from the powers that be.

There has been NO privacy in electronic communications for AT LEAST 39 years.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have never had to experience the Feds chasing me. But if I ever did you would hear about it!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have a radical idea. Instead of covering your tracks. What if everyone made it their honor bound duty to stand up, in plain view and speak their mind, constantly, trying to bend over backwards to get on the infamous red list. Its the right thing to do!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind we are living in times where basically everything is monitored. There isn't much you can do without them finding out, you would be surprised. This is the reality we live in these days, we all need to get use to it or fight it. What will it be??

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am sure I am on the list.

I could care less.

new topics

top topics

join