It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens mentioned in the bible are controling the worlds governments!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
i was reading around and found this passage in the bible which seems to describe an alien.
They describe these evil spirits as frog men, which marks a similar resembalance to the sightings of the loveland frogmen.
The bible then goes on to tell us that they caused the rulers of the world tp prepare for battle against God in Revelation chapter 16 verse 13.
"And i saw three evil sppirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouth of the dragon, the beast and the false prophet.The se miracle working demons caused all the rulers of the world to gather for battle against the lord on that great judgment day of God almighty".
I also believe that these are the same aliens that we are seeing today,
as i mentioned in one of my previous posts, which you may find here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

anyways please let me know what you think?
thanks

[edit on 29-3-2009 by cameronvictor]

[edit on 29-3-2009 by cameronvictor]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cameronvictor

There are no "aliens" visiting us. They are demons pretending to be "aliens". That is the great deception. They know they cannot beat God but they will kill as many of us as they can thru war, famine, etc.

Also, Satan rules the kingdoms of the world. And with they way things are going that ought to be easier to believe.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The bible is an ET story if you ask me

Do more research and you will see it !!

And you connect it up against the old sumarian story and read about Eziekels Wheel . Huhuh !! 'they came down in great power and glory.. and you think about the sceen in ID4 when the spaceships comes out of the fire clouds. Then you read the Mnt.Sinai and how the mountain tremble as the spaceships came to him .... huhu .. Nice reading ...

Ok, I cant help my self, according to an Vatican astronomer and a woman at SETI, 'they' are half way here, and have 'known/recieved signals' for seven years.
Just think of the 'angels' as beings instead, and you see it more clearly... Hmm, SETI said they are here in 2013 .

Gliese/Eris is supposedly only 30 lightyears away, and with light-travel technology, dosnt take that long.
After all, there are at least 400 planets in the milky way with the possibility of sustaining Human life after our creteria for life. Just multiply for the ammount of life NOT needing those requirements to live.
. Now, those 400 planets is if you take 1% of the possible planets, at 10% you get 4000 planets...
and that is just after our Needs to live in just the milkyway. So there are OFCOURSE life else where.. Dont you think ?

This is not hard to get at all,it is just like Nasa going to mars creating human that can breath the current atmosphere there, and Dolly was 15/20 years ago ??? Possibilities are huge IMO...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Life exists everywhere. All the orbs of the solar system are occupied. What ever the hierarchy of controlling influence may be, it only serves the ultimate purpose of facilitating our purification. There has to be some hierarchy. Certainly it will change, some what, over time to meet the karmic needs of the spirits entrusted here to the Devil.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Life exists everywhere. All the orbs of the solar system are occupied. What ever the hierarchy of controlling influence may be, it only serves the ultimate purpose of facilitating our purification. There has to be some hierarchy. Certainly it will change, some what, over time to meet the karmic needs of the spirits entrusted here to the Devil.

What if that hierarchy exstends terra? could be fully possible with a little moving around with the stories told.
Someone killed of the neanderthalls a few decades ago, and the 'humans' took over, how is that supposed to happen without 'someone' helping the prossess along ? I'm not scared about this possible new reality at all, Im just unsure who and why and how things would go after 'arrivel' if that were to happen.The Bible and Quran and the sumarian people speak of these 'from heaven' that were doing things here.

Even the Neanderthalls had drawings of ufo's and astronaughts, where does those 'ideas' of drawing them come from? friday nights sci-fi movie in those days? : think not !!

I dont know if you have noticed in the MSM, that they often refere to 2012 as 'new' or 'better' or 'change' and that could mean alot of things...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Blueracer, your absolutely right in your post. Star for you

There are no alien races behind what is being reported as ufos or aliens.

You are seeing satan at his evil deceptions.

I am not a believer in organized religion, but I do take the bible serious.

To me the bible is not only full of wisdom, but also a look into the past from the writer's eyes, you getting a feel for what they saw.

I see these spirits daily with the use of a camera and have no problem believing they are not alien. The ufos are eye candy to lead you down a false path. Don't be mislead. See things for what they actually are.

Man is being deceived on a large scale. The earth, the skies, the universe itself is also teeming with these spirits. Also the seas both the surface and the deeps. There is nowhere you can go without finding them. You need only one tool, a camera!

They are invisible to our eyes unless they wish to be seen.

Thanks to the op for bringing this up. Flag for you.

Take care people, and pay close attention to whats around us all.

Mob

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cameronvictor

well if you believe aliens are demons or inspiration of demons then yes. But what is mentioned in the bible as frogs is not a representation of aliens.

In the Law covenant God made with Israel, he classified frogs as unclean animals. The use of frogs here would indicate that the inspired expressions are something unclean in God’s sight. Being inspired by demons, it is certain they are directly against God and detrimental to those who follow such expressions. The “inspired expressions” do not originate with men. So, whoever on earth are the human mouthpieces, they are not speaking altogether of themselves but as inspired by the adversary of God, the Devil, the prince of the demons.

Frogs make a croaking noise. They come out of the mouth of three creatures, and so must symbolize official proclamations, announcements, predictions or propaganda, especially to influence kings or rulers of this world. The froglike inspired expression out of the mouth of the symbolic dragon, who is Satan the Devil (Rev. 12:9), www.biblegateway.com...:9&version=9;

[edit on 29-3-2009 by The Great Day]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
There are no "aliens" visiting us. They are demons pretending to be "aliens". That is the great deception. They know they cannot beat God but they will kill as many of us as they can thru war, famine, etc.

Also, Satan rules the kingdoms of the world. And with they way things are going that ought to be easier to believe.

Nope, it's actually them "aliens" pretending to be "demons". That's so you have folks all over the place saying it's the "demons" instead of it's the "aliens".

Found out the hard way, after listening to mom scream and yell for years and years about how she had "demons" "attacking her". Turned out that it was really them aliens, but by then she had mysteriously died.

Not that there would have been anything I could do about it anyways, but don't fall for any traps. It's clearly them aliens.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
looks like some have enjoyed this little piece of entertaining propaganda

www.youtube.com...

and it looks like i fail at embeding a video

[edit on 29-3-2009 by The Great Day]

top topics

join