It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't we blame Aliens for the cover up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Why don't people except the truth of the matter and come to realise this, that these Aliens or whatever they are, really don't wish to know us on a personal level. Everyone goes on about our Governments covering these UFO's up and all, but what stops these Aliens and their craft making themselves known to us? Something like a daylight landing in the middle of some large city for example. Now, please don't use an excuse and say something like, it's because they are scared to do something like this. I am sure if they have craft capable of doing what everyone says they can do, then I am sure they have mastered such craft as drones and could be well out of harm’s way.

I believe the truth is simple when looked at logically. Why on earth would they want to contact us? We that are constantly fighting wars and damaging the planet we live on. How many on us would walk into a hornets’ nest and declare we have come in peace.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by jackitin]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The reason they haven't made "official contact" yet is because our level of consciousness is too low. So, we cannot blame aliens for not wanting an all out disclosure. They are very discreet and it's a good thing.
Right now, awareness on this subject is on the rise, and when enough consciousness is present, then, they'll make official contact with humans on Earth.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
we are there slaves. mentally locked out of our real purpose.
they have manipulated our reality to a point where every person that breathes, is alive for their purpose only.
they own us. our consciousness is what they use to build their universe.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jackitin

My questions are:

• What cover up? Do you mean the typical suggestion that there is some sort of conspiracy to conceal evidence of an ETI presence in our solar system? Or is it something else?

• What aliens? Wouldn't there have to be some actual proof that they exist in our neighborhood before we can start making those assumptions?

• How can we make any guesses as to the psychology, behavior and technological development of a xenosophont species without any examples around to even study or compare with?

There's absolutely nothing to work with here. It's like asking how much pixie dust weighs.

[edit on 3/29/2009 by LogicalResponse]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Perhaps they aren't afraid of what we would do to them, but what we would do to ourselves. Think about the chaos it would bring to societies around the world if suddenly aliens just landed in broad daylight and the world woke up one morning seeing real live aliens on every TV channel.

Everything we know about our existence, everything we've been taught for centuries would change. Chaos and panic on a global scale would ensue. Those of us here on ATS and millions of others wanting to know would welcome it. But, what about the billions of other people on the planet? Do you think John Smith would be able to go to work Monday morning and continue about his daily routine of working day in and day out now knowing without a doubt we aren't alone?

Which is more logical? They land in broad day light and make their presence known without a doubt causing the chaos. Or, they maintain contact with the governments and world leaders providing bits of information to let trickle down for so long. Until human beings are evolved enough mentally and able to accept that we aren't the center of the universe?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
LogicalResponse - Have you ever heard of the "Disclosure Project." Please read the extract below about it. Now, either all these people have gone insane and are lying through there back teeth, or they are telling the truth about what they know. I for one don't believe they are lying. What would the gain by lying?

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I think its better we dont know "or care" that aliens are out there or here.. we full of our own importance for a start, then you get that god question.. oh lord i can not imagen life "with" little dudes runnin about the place willy nilly

Just think of having a beer in the pub...

Dave: Hey bob hows you
Bob: oh im good dave, fancy a trip to zet reticula ?

Dave: hey sure give me five mins to get the new spaceship i got from the aliens at a discount

Bob: oh is that the new dimond model everyone is talking about
Dave: yea its a niffty little thing, gets me from a to b

Kinda get the idea?

totaly insane

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Everyone is motivated by their own self interest. My guess is that the reasons have more to do with the aliens own needs than ours needs or condition. If a being living on the sun for example (the sun isn't hot) where to come out on earth, it may be very difficult because of the physical differences in environment and appearance. Then, how would they be perceived? Say half the people hate or distrust them and half like or worship them. What's the benefit to them? Nothing. Just a bunch of jumbled up vibes heading their way.

If the bad guy aliens come out of the space closet and say we're the good guys then perhaps the good guy aliens would feel obliged to come out and say no their not. Then you have this hassle for everyone including the aliens. Visa Versa if the good guys come out of the closet then the bad guys scam is up and they will have to take serious and perhaps hostile evasive action to maintain their influence. More trouble for the aliens. Likely their some boundaries limiting contact. I don't think it's quite the same as Christopher Columbus coming unopposed to the new world. Foreigner aliens from say a different solar system (if they can get here) wouldn't want to impose or intrude on the relationships already established in another aliens backyard, so they might be inclined to just have a quiet vacation here and go home.

Another factor is that this is not a new creation here. It's not first contact. Likely it's post star wars and relationships are very old and well established. They just don't include us.

The bottom line is, for now, their is more benefit to the aliens in not making a public appearance.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Here is an interesting article/essay with regards to the maintenance of the UFO coverup by J. W. Deardorff:
www.tjresearch.info...

Personally, I think we should just wait & see what happens in the next few years. Because I really do believe "they" too are responsible for the cover-up and if this is true then there is next to nothing we can do about it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jackitin

If you believe it, aliens are already here manipulating the planet. Other aliens won't show themselves because mankind is not ready yet (If I were an alien I won't bother). There are still a lot of unenlightened/undeserving people that need to live out their life cycles (i.e. die off).

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicalResponse

Hey LogicalResponse, I like your logical response, and am going to try and hoist this thread once more to the 'front burner', before it descends out-of-sight-out-of-mind, in lew of the ufos-ARE-alien-spaceships onslaught. I have been following the ufo subject for a very long time, and have seen ufos more than a few times. (Truly anomalous flying whatzits, not just little starlights in the sky). And after all this time and knowledge, the ufo phenomenon seems --- to amount to "pixie dust" so far, I'm afraid. I am thee --last-- person who needs to be FYI'd about the Disclosure stuff. I was THERE. In the USAF and saw, well, let me just say, confirming data, I'll put it that way. But it is occurring to me, that perhaps ufos appear collaterally, in intelligence reports, due to their appearance in, for example, SIGINT sweeps. I wish there would be more intelligent discussion in ufo chat forums about alternate possibilities. I am not practicing religious, and do NOT believe in a giant invisible anthropomorphic micromanaging God-guy, HOWEVER, I am convinced of intelligent Devine and Evil forces outside of man, as bad and good as man can be. (And --maybe-- there IS this "God-guy"....) I will not dismiss nor ridicule, like I used to, that these intelligences could be what David Ike, for example, speaks of.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackitin

Point me in the direction of some, and i'll give them a piece of my mind.
I think we blame the government because we know that they exist and can lash out at them.... aliens..... unless they have email or something... how we gonna blame them or give them crap?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by jackitin

Point me in the direction of some, and i'll give them a piece of my mind.
I think we blame the government because we know that they exist and can lash out at them.... aliens..... unless they have email or something... how we gonna blame them or give them crap?

I have an idea why not go hang out in a wheat field they seem to like going there! It would be great they get all ready to make there crop circle you can pop out and be like hey whats up. Why you guys trying to hide and they can give you some trumped up BS like well we just dont think your ready yet. And you could then inform them that there selfish and it has nothing to do with that and there just a bunch of cowards it be great.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Perhaps, if aliens have been in discussions with the major world governments,it is the aliens wishes that they are not exposed to the general public?

Maybe something along the lines of,"We will help point you puny earthlings in the right direction,i.e,technology,dna,but if anyone dares expose our influence here,then we will destroy your planet and everyone on it!
Just like we did with Mars"!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Now this is wierd. When I put my previous post/reply in this thread, I was in the 'ufos and aliens' forum. < It is where I found/saw this thread. Then I went and looked at some other stuff and returned to ufos/aliens forum, and could NOT locate this thread. By some sleuthing, I found it HERE, in the Grey Area. Does anyone know why this thread had been suddenly transfered to THIS forum ? ? ?
Just curious. Ya know?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
the aliens moved it so that this forum didn't reach mainstream ATS.
otherwise we would all have to turn to tom cruise and hope he can lead us to salvation.
go science, go tology

not really

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
the aliens moved it so that this forum didn't reach mainstream ATS.
otherwise we would all have to turn to tom cruise and hope he can lead us to salvation.

can anyone tell me why the hell i keep double posting? ill give you a dollar...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
to mr spearhead my dear friend that would be a lack of memory in your computer "lag" or your internet is abt cruddy newaysss back on topic i goo

The fact of the matter is humans are retarded in a very nice happy go lucky kinda way.. i mean no one told us why we are here.. we didn ASK to be in a infinate universe did we? why do humans get the blame for everything? it would seem to me we get the sharp end of a very pointy stick in this...

and then we have the issue of alines and god OHHH boy talk about rubbing the salt into the wound lol

If I was an alien i would only come here on a flying visit "if i was passing" kinda like a pertol station to fill up my ship with some much needed fule or whatever get my stuff and leave asap to continue my journy..

But becuase this is a crazy postion to be in im going to go all out on a limb and say the aliens are well aware of us little human people and quite frankly we scare the beejeebers out of em in some respects or alot "most humans scare me
"

what would we gain from meeting our little brothers and sisters? well mmm jack! other than utopia.. and to be frank us humans dont really like that utopia thing far to boring !!! we like cahos and pointless stuff like people who cant sing orrr people who make compleat muppets of themselfs on youtube.. that the exstent of our depth .. shallow as a pool of water in the baking sun lol

So yea aliens are out there and they are not interested in comeing down to planet earth and going for a beer or watching the supperbowl..if anything they are trying to understand what it is indeed is our gripe with esistance

It puzzles me why we dont seem to BE like the aliens when for all reasons that totaly boggle me.

we could be just like them if we put our mind to it.

In conculding my long windend talk ill say this.. Humans will find life on another planet at it will be a microbe of some type.

thats it untill we are ready for the next installment of "whats around door number 2!"

the only problem is "how long do we plan on staying on this rock we call home" its a tad overcrowed and i cant see us doing ANYTHING constructive to get off befor the next rock comes our way or something just as nasty..

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reading other peoples garble puts thoughts in my own head like....
maybe they see potential in our ability to manipulate the environment to suite our form of life. we have developed a vast array of technologies and pushed the envelope of evolution to its extreme.
perhaps they are using us a source of technology to leech from.
you know how some people get credit for tihs< other people have done.
why those dirty little parasites.

new topics

top topics

join