It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious trips to the doctor as a child?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Warning: Hearsay ahead

This isn't something I experienced, but a pass me down from my parents, uncles, and a few of their collective friends. They're all from a fairly small town in Texas, and all of them have a pretty similar story.

It starts with them being woken up in the middle of the night by their parents, and told they stuck something up their nose. In the case of my mother, it was allegedly a bean. They're rushed off to see a doctor from out of town, who promptly does something with an instrument to their nose, and says they can't find it. The 'doctor' then puts them under anesthesia and they wake up the next day without their parents being able to remember the incident.

Now, this is all hearsay, but the people that have relayed the story to me aren't the type to lie, and the story has remained solid with all of them since. I've had it retold both in groups and independently and they all follow the format above. I used my others because its the one I remember best, but its more or less formulaic. The unusual doctor is noteworthy because they're all from a small town, and they only had a doctor that made housecalls at the time, with the nearest real hospital being in Houston.

So, I present this to you in the hopes of anyone here being able to thread me along to anything they might have heard or read thats similar to this. If it helps, these took places in the late 1950s and possibly early 1960s in East Texas.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by TheDustman]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'd suggest relaying that to Linda Moulton Howe. She may choose to investigate it further. www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This EXACT thing happened to me and my brother...
Only he remembers shoving teddy bear stuffing up his nose and I remember shoving the dried orange peel up mine

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
How about they undergo mental regression? Maybe they'll remember more.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I remember being taken to the doctors for two seperate occasions.

1) I had a wart on my finger, so the doctor strapped me down in this chair with the finger held down as well, the room was filled with a fog, maybe from the liquid nitrogen which I am sure they used on the finger then cut it off.

2) When I was extremly young, a doctor shoved a miniture saw like device down my finger in between the nail and the flesh, to extract a blood sample, hurt like a mother.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
My gawd....that sounds eerie...it reminds me of some things I've read on Monarch mind slaves, the stuff children remember, going to strange places in the middle of the night; the parents don't remember it because they are under the control of other personalities, or fragments or something, of them selves...that were created...
Trauma based mind control....
There are some cases out there where women didn't even know they had a child because the identity that was pregnant and gave birth was shut off afterwards....
Sorry I don't remember much of what I read, but I do know it was horrible, disturbing and very saddening, and I hope more than anything it was nothing at all to do with this.
It usually is a thing that 'runs in the family', like the grandparents went through it, their kids will, and their kids' kids will too, and so on...that's how it's often planned...
So it really kind of worried me when you said the story has been the same through a few generations..
Google monarch slaves or something like monarch mind control, trauma based mind control, all that stuff.
It may be totally ridiculous and unlikely, but just honestly, it was the first thing that came to my mind when I read your post.
Good luck with it!

new topics

top topics

join