It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Used Again as Excuse for War!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The importance of the 9/11 conspiracy and tyranny cannot be overstated! Once again we find ourselves being rallied to fight 8 years later to go after the perpetrators of that awful attack. By some estimates 1 million dead in Iraq, 5 million refugees. Over 4000 American soldiers dead, tens of thousands maimed. The perpetual war on terror.

Now after all these years Pres Obama wants to get Al Qaeda and maybe even the dead man Osama!
I feel like this war is being resurrected from death. Millions of Americans voted for Obama to end this nonsense and now he eloquently urges us on to yet another round to serve TPTB.

This is why the truth of 9/11 has been and continues to be of the utmost importance.
Many have grown weary of the same truths being repeated ad nauseum and yet we must continue to move forward.

The BIG LIE is working it's magic once again!

It took us 8 years to figure out Al Qaeda was in the mountainous region between Afghan and Pakistan??? So we invade Iraq.

From our President Obama

"The United States of America did not choose to fight a war in Afghanistan. Nearly 3,000 of our people were killed on September 11, 2001, for doing nothing more than going about their daily lives. Al-Qaeda and its allies have since killed thousands of people in many countries. Most of the blood on their hands is the blood of Muslims, who al-Qaeda has killed and maimed in far greater numbers than any other people. That is the future that al-Qaeda is offering to the people of Pakistan and Afghanistan -- a future without opportunity or hope; a future without justice or peace.

"The road ahead will be long. There will be difficult days. But we will seek lasting partnerships with Afghanistan and Pakistan that serve the promise of a new day for their people. And we will use all elements of our national power to defeat al-Qaeda, and to defend America, our allies, and all who seek a better future. Because the United States of America stands for peace and security, justice and opportunity. That is who we are, and that is what history calls on us to do once more."

So hats off to all of you out there fighting the good fight!

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
star and flag.

as u wrote, the truth about 911 needs to come out. not only to punish the guilty ones but what is more important to cancel the deadly geopolitics worldwide which use the 911 as the excuse to exist.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

The importance of the 9/11 conspiracy and tyranny cannot be overstated! Once again we find ourselves being rallied to fight 8 years later to go after the perpetrators of that awful attack. By some estimates 1 million dead in Iraq, 5 million refugees. Over 4000 American soldiers dead, tens of thousands maimed.
The perpetual war on terror.

The same old lies; endlessly repeated from the lips of yet another New World Order puppet; like the monotonous chanting from a religious zealot. Obama is protecting the true perps and he knows it, because all of the US intelligence agencies are at the President's disposal, and foreign intelligence agencies also give him information.

Wake up America before it is too late. The 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is a lie.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
The importance of the 9/11 conspiracy and tyranny cannot be overstated! Once again we find ourselves being rallied to fight 8 years later to go after the perpetrators of that awful attack. By some estimates 1 million dead in Iraq, 5 million refugees. Over 4000 American soldiers dead, tens of thousands maimed. The perpetual war on terror.

Now after all these years Pres Obama wants to get Al Qaeda and maybe even the dead man Osama!
I feel like this war is being resurrected from death. Millions of Americans voted for Obama to end this nonsense and now he eloquently urges us on to yet another round to serve TPTB.

Yet another chance to savor the taste of...."Chains we can believe in.."
I agree the chance to let these "criminals" escape must not pass, Bring Cheney, Bush and Rummy to justice expose the lie and follow it to the top...no matter how far it goes up the "ladder"..the war for profit must stop..

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I want my country back, and I want our soldiers home. No more lies.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hashishian

Yet another chance to savor the taste of...."Chains we can believe in.."
I agree the chance to let these "criminals" escape must not pass, Bring Cheney, Bush and Rummy to justice expose the lie and follow it to the top...no matter how far it goes up the "ladder"..the war for profit must stop..

You left out Rice. It was the "Gang of Four". Remember?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
9/11 truth, I'm convinced, is connected to other (huge) truths that will lead to the end of secrecy-based government. Who knows how long or what it will take to get there? It's inevitable nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
In his election speaks Obama promised to withdraw American troops from Iraq and concentrate on Afghanistan instead.

And if Iraq had oil he and his buddies could steal and wash their dirty hands by calling it food for oil program where they steal the natural recources of Iraq and dump old worthless medecin to make it sound good is just a sad story.

Not IF, but the very fact we are speaking about now that the Obama administration will concentrate the troops on Afghanistan which is one large stone desert with few areas that actually can provide environments for crops the question raise about what they wanna steal?

Fact:
Afghanistan answered for over 70% of the worlds opium production before the Talibans took over and set the whole thing to fire. The Talibans burned every single opiumplant they could find and after 9/11 when it was legitimate to invade the country in order to seek a few persons the opiumfields started to grow again and today the production is in full view again.
Opium is an essential ingrediense to manufacturing Morfine, Codeine, Papaverine, Thebaine and Noscapine which all are needed ingredienses in the medical industry. After banking and oilbusiness the medical industry is the largest industry in the world.

Making heroin of Opiumbased chemicals feels more like a sidetrack.

Obama administration have already sent 17.000 troops to join the international force of 83 400 troops which are already there and are to be joined by 13 000 more soldiers before summer. (ISAF/OEF)

Sending all this troops into one of the worlds most poor counties to search for a fantasyfreak makes totally no other sence to me.
Securing the country from the Talibans is the real issue here so that the production can go on is the one and only reason the troops are there!

I know this video has been shown before but you can´t see it to many times so in case you missed it...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
There has been an explosion in people waking up lately. Half of my family now believes that Obama is a lying bastard, and is just another bush. People on this forum, waking up, Youtube, hollywood actors, billionaires... It's great. However, all of them still don't seem to fully realize what this means yet. Although, I am a very happy man right now.... I have to admit, I didn't expect this to happen. I was discouraged... We might win this

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
There has been an explosion in people waking up lately. Half of my family now believes that Obama is a lying bastard, and is just another bush. People on this forum, waking up, Youtube, hollywood actors, billionaires... It's great. However, all of them still don't seem to fully realize what this means yet. Although, I am a very happy man right now.... I have to admit, I didn't expect this to happen. I was discouraged... We might win this

That comment gave me gooseskin as we say where I come from.

And I have to agree with the matter that more and more people seem to wake up, I´ve always followed my own agenda and have encouraged people to look for the issue themselves instead of listening to someone elses agenda.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You haven't seen the NWO 'hand' yet.

They are going to play one that will force you all into submission through starvation and great hardship.

How? The bird-flu variant (ref. US biological warfare, Baxter, Sunshine Project).

That will get all you so called 'awake' people to submit on your knees as the only other way out will probably be death.

NWO are very much aware of the awakening. The more the awakening happens, the more likely they are going to deploy their special winning 'hand'.

It will work too I'm afraid...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Can you imagine if the money spent Iraq and Afghanistan had been used to fund clean renewable energy in our own country????

Now wouldn't that have been a gift to our children and grandchildren! We could all be proud that we were part of the generation that stopped the resource wars. We could leave that region never to return.

Along with controlling the opium trade TPTB have other plans...

Did you know that current and future military bases in Afghanistan just happen to be along the route of the pipeline????

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

From our President Obama

".... Because the United States of America stands for peace and security, justice and opportunity. That is who we are, and that is what history calls on us to do once more."

Yeah, Freedom isn't on the list anymore ...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So.....are you folks finally mad enough to do something about it?

It is time to realize your own power.

I am NOT 'governed' by anyone. I do not need to be 'governed' by anyone.
I did not declare war on Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somolia, Africa, Russia, China or the upcoming war of Iran.

I live by a 3 step mantra and it works well.

1. Always tell the TRUTH.
2. Do not violate the rights of your fellow man. I do not need a piece of paper to tell me what those rights are. If YOU do, then you don't deserve any.
3. If YOU have a belief in a god, keep it to yourself.

It is time for people to wake up and look at the facts of life.

Money is not what it seems to be. It is provided by the very people that want to control every aspect of your life. Do not let them control you through that subservient system. There is more to life than money.

Turn off your tv for 30 days...Mine has been off for 2 years and I am more 'informed' than I have ever been. People are calling for a change in government, yet they contact the government to make that change! How absurd is that? That is attune to going to the drug dealer to stop the use of drugs.

If anyone is interested, there is a guy that has put alot of very valuable information together on a site and you will be "awakened" once you see his material. Just go to www.thecrowhouse.com and watch all his videos and read all the material. You will be amazed at how much TRUTH is out there.....

A government is set in place to do the will of the people. They are not supposed to be able to set their own rules for "the common good". We now have people like Barney Franks, politically assassinating guys like Eliot Spitzer and Barney can barely call the kettle black....Now CNN is interviewing Spitzer and saying, "HMMM, he was right"....

If every politician that got layed by a prostitute, with YOUR tax dollars, got shot down from TRANSPARENCY, Washington would be empty..Hell, I visited the Mustang Ranch in Vegas and I am not ashamed to admit it...And they were shut down for "TAX VIOLATIONS!!!!?"

Why can't someone in the media stand up for their own convictions and just say, "Barry, whatever your last name is, since we don't know, Could you just give me a 'Yes or No' answer to my question?. Where were you born?"....Why all the rhetoric? Why all the 'closed files'? Just a Yes or No.

I used to be a Marine.....I am ashamed to even have that title anymore. War is a planned business for profit and people are so brainwashed that they will give their lives for the misguided belief of the Oligarchy that controls the world.

There is not a god up in the sky making doors open for you and closing doors for others. There are MEN on this planet that make things happen so they can accomplish their objectives. It doesn't matter who THEY are or what they want to do, just resist it. If you are faced with a fight, just simply say, "I will neither resist nor will I surrender". What action do they have after that statement?

Realize your power and know that this thing you call 'your' life is nothing but a fraud. Know truth and it will set you free.

There is going to be a revolt of the people and it will be violent...Why?..Cause that is what the 'collective consciousness' is thinking about...You can only observe it from your current position. Want to change it? Stop hating......Start loving..... It's been said many times and many ways from others throughout history but we all keep sticking our fingers in our ears and saying, "I can't hear you...LALHLALAHLALHLALALAL..."

JMHO

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I agree with you in every regard EXCEPT - we didn't go into Iraq after Al Quaeda, or for 9/11 reasons. I'm not Bush didn't use the wave of 9/11 patriotism to garner support, but the invasion was always based on the idea that Saddam harbored weapons of mass destruction which was outlawed by UN Resolutions. This caused many Americans to view as another 9/11 waiting to happen, because thats what the govt and media told us.

In retrospect, the invasion of Iraq was a really bad idea, and I feel we should bring our troops home now. I have to admit - at the time I was all for it - BUT my eyes have been opened since.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

You haven't seen the NWO 'hand' yet.

They are going to play one that will force you all into submission through starvation and great hardship.

How? The bird-flu variant (ref. US biological warfare, Baxter, Sunshine Project).

That will get all you so called 'awake' people to submit on your knees as the only other way out will probably be death.

NWO are very much aware of the awakening. The more the awakening happens, the more likely they are going to deploy their special winning 'hand'.

It will work too I'm afraid...

The bird flu isn't airborne for humans. You have to take the vaccine to get it. Got it?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Being ahead of your Time is exhausting. I'll use my psychic power and predict that many truthers here already know 9/11 is a trump card to do nasty things to whomever person and whatever country the NWO feels like destroying in any given moment. That being said I was told by an "Official 9/11 story expert" that if I think 9/11 will be used by the next administration to start more wars and dissolve our Freedom plus swag then I was grasping at straws and needed new sources. this was in late 2008 earliest of 09'.

We don't get credit for being right but I believe we're the true survivalist and our kind will out last all others.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
it was easy for Obama to say what he said about ending the war because he didnt know the extent of the threat the US faced. However once in office, once he got his security brief, he found out just how bad the threat is. I love it how all of you think you know what is going on. Hell he was in the senate and had no idea. It is ignorant for all of you to think you know exactly what is kept behind closed doors. He didnt lie, he believed what you do, until he got that securtiy brief. I have a friend whos father is one of the top 10 individual donars to the republican party. President Bush invited them all to a white house dinner before he left office. He told them "Obama can say all he wants that he is going to end these wars, however once he gets into office and gets that first security brief, he will change his tune" Guess Bush was right!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i admit the war sucks, wish it would end, but its only going to get worse, it probally will never end at this point.

more countries are gonna get dragged into it,

North Korea, South Korea, Iran, China, russia, taiwan, syria, india, japan, israel, egypt, saudi arabia... many more

we are waiting right now for north korea to test a missle that 3 countries are gonna try and shoot down using modern aegis systems.

this could trigger China, Russia, and Iran out of sheer fear of us and our allies launching missles from navy platforms so close to their territories

what if russia and china were in the gulf of mexico with their military trying to shoot missles down

This country is built from war, constant war after war. how is anybody gonna change that.

------- combat causualties compared to driving fatality

Every 15 minutes someone in the United States learns that a loved one has died in a traffic crash. Every day 119 people die on American roads and highways — more than 40,000 each year.

yea it sucks Kids and civilians are getting killed but your alive. you should respect their sacrifice.

we have a voluntary military. those people chose to fight even if the circumstance was wrong regardless.

If you don't want to goto war, don't join the military.

we're lucky modern technology prevents us from having deathtolls like past wars, Unlucky for foreign foe and civilian. it could be much worse.

for the President, thats just another Puppet on the string, merely a spokes person for the underlying powers that be, any person taking that job is in for the exact same rollercoaster ride,

Just another Puppet.

Obamas WAR

Japans Mission

Us and North Korea

[edit on 29-3-2009 by werk71]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join