It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

What I THINK?
1: you better don't f*ck around with 'forces' like that because it's very bad and dangerous for your mental health.

2: you need a bit more then only candles, incense, rituals, paper and words to summon portals to open .... and that's a clear and fearless mind, a certain attitude and lots of proper guidance.

3: you better lay off buying stuff from people randomly, every geek can give you a manual to open gates (portals), all they probably did was reading a version of the Necronomicum.

4: if you haven't lost your mind yet, you soon will with doing stuff like this.

Omnia Mundana faeces, Mundi corruptiones in se habent. (J.Dee)

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You are confusing yourself.

Yes, I've heard of the 72 spirits that Solomon had contact with. I'm very aware of that, however, I didn't do his rituals because I don't want to contact the demonic beings.

Also, for Cthulhu worship I DIDN'T say the Bilderbergers, Illuminati, etc. worship him.

I said a SIMILAR group to that of Illuminati, etc. worship Cthulhu. In other words, it's a BIG SECRET SOCIETY just as powerful as the others.

So please don't twist my words around.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

They range from simple love, money, etc spells to death, revenge, mind power, etc. The more powerful the spell and ritual, then the more powerful the spirit and potential demonic possession.

Well, thank you for the reply.

It is my understanding it depends on phases of the moon, in some of these instances to actually be able to open a portal, and as you mentioned, certain candles, incantations.....etc....

As a wise person mentioned in here, did you also look into how to protect yourself, while doing so? I am just curious if you were dabbling, or did you research how to protect yourself while opening this portal?

With what you know, you should have been practicing how to protect yourself from everyday environment before attemptintg such a task.

What exactly, outside of just knowledge, were you attemping at?

If it involved greed at all, and you were not knowledgable, that is where the bad stuff comes in. You might not have been aware of your greed at the time, but surelly, you did what you did to test the waters for something, and not just curiosity.

edit for typo

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Please explain the rituals that will allow one to open a portal.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Thanks.

Sorry. But, as has already been stated, it is far too dangerous for mere mortals to attempt. Thou must seeketh the knowledge for yourself. Don't forget your Protection Circle.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Thanks.

Sorry. But, as has already been stated, it is far too dangerous for mere mortals to attempt. Thou must seeketh the knowledge for yourself. Don't forget your Protection Circle.

Yes, do it every day, not just for occasions of summoning something you are not aware of!

I'ts easy, you can do a protection meditation while in the shower, while the water encircles you, so does your protection shield!

edit to add

I'm a mere mortal, but, I do it every day!

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I tried this manual and finally after three hours I opened up a portal It led to a world where I encountered two giant chickens about 12 feet tall. I ran back to my side and got my grandpas old shotgun. Right now were sitting here eating a 25lb chicken leg and got 33 omelets out of one egg. Id say the worries of starvation are over.

Seriously though I am going to give it a read, very interesting article.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by ~MaSoN~]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
One can also say:

The light of God surrounds me, the love of God enfolds me, wherever I am he is, and all is well, before attempting something so, silly without being aware.

If not aware of other protection, this is a good place to start.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Thanks.

So you're not mortal?
What kind of being are you?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Listen to someone who probably has more experience then you at this man

Im absolutely not confusing myself, im very very very aware of what im talking about, i think it is you my friend who dont. I can see this in everything you write and in every contradiction you spew forth on this board.

You have no idea the forces you meddle with and you have no idea what you are talking about, its obvious with the amount of arguing you do with people who DO know about these things. Its one thing to be young and enthusiastic, its another to naive and dismiss what others who know this area of study are saying. You are only setting yourself up for some serious serious problems in the future.

Thats ok, dont listen to what me or others have to say, continue on this path and see where it leads you.

Oh. P.S bildaburgs and illuminati studying things "like" Cthulhu ? Thats pretty broad, dont you think?

Manbehindthemask out...........

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

For mortals:

How to Discern all Secrets and Invisible Things.
If you find a white adder under a hazelnut shrub, which had twelve other vipers as its twelve guardsmen with it, and the hazelnut bush, under which they lay, bears commonly medlers, you must eat the white adder with your other food, and you will be enabled to see and discern all secret and otherwise hidden things.

- ALBERTUS MAGNUS OR EGYPTIAN SECRETS

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure what's funnier, that Bobby has only just stumbled across Lovecraft after his week long magical quest or that he expects us to believe any of this.

I'm still laughing over the review of the book on mythostomes.com, and now having read the book itself, I have to agree. In fact, I'd say anyone with an interest in the occult and is reasonably familiar with Lovecraft's work would probably agree. Seriously I wouldn't even use this book as source material for a game of Call of Cthulhu.

This thread is either the work of a genius or the work of an idiot. Maybe the former managed to open a portal after all and the result created the latter?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

How do you know you are changing your life if you didn't actually do it 100%. You do realize no one will take this seriously right?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

My guess is you are playing around with kabbalah / Alester Crowley stuff and be careful.

There are citizens of other dimensions you just don't want to meet up with.

Right now mankind considers it "magic" however I believe that certain words, certain "rituals" can charge and actually change the frequency level around us opening up "portals".

Again, a word of caution, mess around with fire and you're liable to get burned, real bad.

Some people laugh or don't believe in "magic" but I think eventually our earth science will learn more about how to manipulate frequency levels by sound, color and movement and what we call "magic" now will eventually be explained by scientific means.

You open a door and there could be an unfriendly someone standing on the other side waiting.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
reply to post by jfj123

For mortals:

How to Discern all Secrets and Invisible Things.
If you find a white adder under a hazelnut shrub, which had twelve other vipers as its twelve guardsmen with it, and the hazelnut bush, under which they lay, bears commonly medlers, you must eat the white adder with your other food, and you will be enabled to see and discern all secret and otherwise hidden things.

- ALBERTUS MAGNUS OR EGYPTIAN SECRETS

My shoe size is 10.5, wide.
My favorite color is blue.
I like sci-fi movies.
So what's your point? How does that answer my question?
Just curious.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
well, ive read all the reply's in this forum to this post and apparently we have a couple of issues to go over here. first of all, to evoke any spirit it takes lots and lots of practice , you must even be initiated as a witch to practice certain things such as this, it is not as easy as reading some words and lighting some candles trust me. if you knew most of what you where talking about then you would know only in grimoires was this type of thing possible one being the necronomicon, i suggest you read the story about dr.. faust you may find it very interesting. and in doing these rituals the easier ones, that must mean you have mastered meditation, and another thing most of the things in this book come from the necronomicon which was a grimoire it was completely made up, it is not real. and you dont just call upon gods you know nothing about because you can casue your self to get hurt or even others because having no control over a spirit you have evoked can give it the freeedom to do as it pleases and you wouldnt be able to stop it because you forgot to learn how to properly send these spirits back after your done evoking them for the things you need them for. and if you say you got this girl to like you through this magick then wouldnt that be considered black magick because it takes away from her free will right, so whats the point in that. all im sayingis before you post have more facts and dont go about it so blindly

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Please stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
After doing stuff from Insider 2 on GLP, I realized why all my patients in the summer were bringin up issues of magic...
I started working with a good pendulum and various Hebrew Godnames, elements with enochian and I did get immediate feedbacks... On Alexandros' instugation I tried invoking an angel. via the intelligence called Gabriel. Well, she graced me with great feeling and a visible presence often, helping me clarify spells. One was for getting reincarnational infiromation (I am Oriental an astrologer - odd that already Regardie advocated sidereal zodiac.) I work with another burly hairy spirit for Earth. Portals are tattwa signs with candles and the approproately drawn pentagrams - chanting and electric fingers. See I want to try it it simple and not screw up so I am progressing slow...

I jus scanned through these - I wonder if the beings classification to good and bad is slightly artificial... Insider stated all rituals are here to invoke the help of higher beings. One will tend to attract a HB that one is closely allied to already in the subconscious... A most enlightening progress for a Wixccan.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join