It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

GREAT huh? thanks for even considering bringing more of these demons into this world as if we don't have plenty to deal with already, you really do all of us a huge favor... hurraaayyy for you.... even better is that that they come through and attach themselves to your energy and devour you into possession.... yeahhhh, great times!!! have fun
!!!! good luck and god bless.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

GREAT huh? thanks for even considering bringing more of these demons into this world as if we don't have plenty to deal with already, you really do all of us a huge favor... hurraaayyy for you.... even better is that that they come through and attach themselves to your energy and devour you into possession.... yeahhhh, great times!!! have fun
!!!! good luck and god bless.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
hey bobby im just wondernig, when i conjure up these guys, will it be for the better, or for the worse, and are they freaky, like unbearably freaky, like a really really really good horror movie, with all the blood and gore, are they like that?(it'd be really nice if u replied before i started down a slippery slope that i might regret
)
EDIT: and also, what are they like? are they good, evil, pure neutral...?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by AnimeAgent]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

Ok then it doesn't exist. Go back to your normal 9-5 life.

Anyways back to those who actually do see the TRUTH in this life and world. It is VERY real and the spirits do exist.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ranswer

This is an interesting point and I thought about it as well.

However, it doesn't end good for Scorpio when the time comes because the Devil NEVER treats his minions with respect.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashGecko

Oh and how's this a buy gimmick when there's:

-No Sales letter
-Nothing to buy
-No forcing on my part to get you to buy anything,etc.

You clearly don't know anything.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

Except the part where I give you the manuscripts for free...

Go to the first or second page on this thread where I give the link out to read the manuscripts for free.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimeAgent

I can't answer that question for you because it all depends on the individual and what sort of spirits you call and summon.

They could be good, bad, or bad pretending to be good, so it's hard to tell.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

I can't answer that question for you because it all depends on the individual and what sort of spirits you call and summon.

They could be good, bad, or bad pretending to be good, so it's hard to tell.

well what about what they look like, or does that depend on the person too?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
After the criticism the OP has received I thought I'd post.

Have any of the critics downloaded the file the OP refers too?

Maybe the OP has gone arse about face on the thread. Every critic has asked for proof of what he has done. If you're that bothered download the books and do you're own experiments and then YOU post the pics of any phenomenon you encounter.

If you're into wicca, witchcraft, demonology or whatever these may be books you're looking for for research, especially if they are out of print or rare. I personally just fancied a different read and found they are an interesting read, whether you believe in magic or not. Personally I don't but hey what do I know?

Here is a list of the books contained in the download:-
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3078f6b833d1.jpg[/atsimg]

You never know you may learn something new, or have a different perspective on the subject.. Don't put the guy down if you're to lazy to even bother to look. Do you really want to be spoon fed everything you want to know?? Do you're own research and then comment..

Rant Over.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am amused.

But the problem here exists between the OP's keyboard and chair really.

I thinkt the whole I Can Open Portals thing might have been a stretch but I can understand his point if he assumes that speaking to spirits or creating a "I want A Girlfriend" type scenario could constitute as a portal of sorts.

However, that being said here's my message to the OP.

You can't go on ATS and claim you can open portals and mess around with spirits. THen when asked to provide some sort of credidation for your claims say "ohh but don't do it, it's dangerous, you could get hurt".

I've followed many of your threads bobby and they all have been somewhat doom and gloom along with some interesting connections. This one however is a little on the extreme side for you.

I downloaded your file, browsed through it, read some things. It seems to be an authentic document however there exists millions of these things and the power of suggestion is very much capable of making people think they've accomplished these things.

I would suggest caution and maybe a little more depth to these kinds of threads, it would most likely help dissolve some of the flamming posts you receive from other members.

Also you get defensive extremely quickly, kind of doesn't help your credibility witht his kind of claim.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I read through that stuff, meh its kinda neat.........but OP you made a lot of claims to make it sound you knew what you were talking about. And at first you posted them like it was some neat trick, like you felt special because of it. Then you immediately went on the offensive with the "do this at your own risk" thing. I think this thread like many of his other threads are just a way to get attention, which is really sad, and people should be more concerned......

If someone needs attention that bad, its time to seek some help.

Oh by the way, if you really want to open portals, try getting familiar with the lesser key of solomon.........

just my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here is The Book of the old ones
Online at Scribd
The Book of the Old Ones

In case no one wants to download the rest of the files

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
It's been over a week now that I've been researching occult magic (weird stuff) and I've stumbled upon POWERFUL "words" and simple "rituals" that open up portals to spirits and other dimensions.

OMG! Really!?

Finally, I thought I was the only one!

You've been studying for a week? Wow, that's a long time. You must be a very advanced and powerful wizard! I've only been practicing for a few hours but I've already opened several portals to different planes of existence. Coool!

We've got to get together and share our experiences. I've just closed a portal I created to another dimension. This demon/spirit, I don't know which, came through and we were talking. It was pretty neat, granted me a couple wishes. Don't know what I'm going to wish for though. Any ideas?

I did get the sense though that if I made a mistake the consequences would be very dire indeed. So, don't any of you normal humans try this. It is very dangerous.

Got a pic right here. But, it's not digital so I've got to get it developed. I'll be back in a few days to post it! Sweet!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

One of the Gods, The Lord Of Magic, his name is Cthulhu, so go type that in google and see the image for it.

It's an octopus figure god.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
HELLO????

nobody answered at my post.

no: right nia, or no nia..

You only debate about portals,and books. Overread the warnings from some people here.
Make your rituals... etc.. etc..

So my question again:

CAN ANYBODY OF YOU PLEASE ACCEPT THAT THOSE DOORS ARE CLOSED NOW?
THAT THOSE DEMONS AND THINGS ONLY THE MIRROR OF YOUR SOULS?

hm

can anybody please accept this?

look, the spiritual world is like a big football-stadion. you can jump from one point to the other and it dont even needs a second.
Many people paid hard for it that those doors are closen now.
Nobody really knows why, but it is so.

THOSE DOORS; PORTALS ETC ARE CLOSED!!!

accept it

NIa WInd

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Cthulu if im not mistaken is a made up character by HP lovecraft......jesus man

2nd line 2nd line, not a one liner

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>