It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

What you said makes no sense. Everyday there's people around the world who can do "miraculous" things and none of that is EVER reported. Why?

Because they want to only report the bad news to instill fear into the human psyche and mind.

I did open a portal, and I don't care what anyone says about it. If you haven't done it, then you wouldn't understand.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I tried a few things, being open-minden about magic. However, the results were all negative. Financial ruin, squabbles, bad heealth for all around me... So I decided to close it down with my better tested Western magical techniques. Anyway, after doing regular Kabbalistic prayers and visualizations it seemed odd why I have to pray to alien gods...
The Islamic material and the Gypsy material are interesting and largely clean, so I still have them - the others I wiped out from my hard disk.
Basically I think this is an attempt by unclean forces to degrade clean magic. There is not much about reincarnation and karma, but everything about egotism and serving odd archetypes that were relegated to a satanic status by later religions. While I do not believe any religion is free of the influence of manipulators, most is better spriritually than unenlightened magic... Perhaps it is not for me - although in the magical sphere I am not against fighting for what you believe is clean and good.
I guess from my point of view, I am aligned with certain angels and element names and godnames and these are really around me, and they do not take such weird stuff lightly - they wanted to show me a sign.
If you are not aligned with spiritual helpers, things may go just fine. However, remind yourself of the story of Milarepa who did successful low-level magic and then had "some" difficulty in getting intoBuddhist discipleship with Marpa... e.g. he had to build several stone mansions then tear them down because the master wanted it so... He encountered indurable hardhships when he wnated to get cleansed. That pretty much shows you what kind of karma you will reap...
ADNI TzBAVTh

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Kokatsi]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Now,This is something humans should stay away from.But,I am not reading or downloading that manuscript,I'll be tempted to use it.Everyone Who needs bobby to prove it.I say your just afraid to read it yourself.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Man you are putting up a hard fight with people huh? Well I'll tell you I believe you. There's many people that don't believe in the spirit realm, may not believe that God exists, etc. But you know how the saying goes... The hard headed always have to see it to believe it. Even if you provide evidence it will be discounted by many. I saw a clip once of a guy who said he spoke to or prayed to the devil that he would sell his soul for success and it actually happened, but he became increasingly violent and had friends turn away from him because of it. Nevermind the rest. You can also cause yourself problems messing with Ouija boards, etc. The demonic are nothing to play with. They may decieve and may present themselves as neutral or "good" for a minute, but pull away and see what happens.

You have even provided a link or info for the source and people are telling you... Ah well put it on tape or that's not good enough. Yet they won't try it themsleves. Even if you did put forth evidence then what? Some would say Oh it's fake, edited, whatever. So all you can do is state your claim, honestly answer questions, then keep it moving. From UFO footage, to aliens, to whatever provided, most likely it will be professed as false.
You tell them to find it and try it with your disclaimer and the feedback is still no or yeah right. Just like a non-believer. Tell them if they don't think God is real or Jesus is real and also the Son of God to pray or say the words without sarcasm... God if your real, or Jesus if your real and the Son of God along with being God (part of a Trinity) at the same time, show me or prove it to me so I might know if it's truth or be clear. Chances are they won't do it. Maybe out of fear of an actual answer regardless.
So know what you know, say what you have to say, and filter out who you don't need the headache from.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by swami don
I have some interest and experience in these matters.

I can only emphatically suggest that the Spiritual World is not a place in which to dabble or for anyone who has not done significant preparation.

The required preparation is to learn the difference between Good and Evil which is not a thing that relies on social values of any given culture.

Without this understanding you place your Self in great peril and will surely be drawn to the Dark Side from which there are few avenues of escape.

That which does not kill you makes you stronger. (if you survive)

Since I can remember I had an interest for books like these. Still have.

There is an ongoing battle between Good and Evil or as I say, Light and Dark. For ALL those who are curious: you don't want to be on their battlefield!

As I said before ... thoughts, ideas, words etc do have a certain power. It's difficult to escape the dark and it's not worth it to satisfy your curiosity and step into a world you don't know.

IF reading the book of the provided link gives you a bad feeling, please stay away from books like these. They can be dangerous for your mental health.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Actually, the 'entities' are neither good nor evil. If you do manage to manifest an entity, it can be used to do either. They are, however, precocious and prone to mischief. So, if you do not word your command properly, they will twist it in order to give you the opposite of what you really want.

That is actually the origin for the phrase, "Be careful what you ask for..."

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

i thought u should have downloaded the link by now and tired out the stuff in there.. did u open the portal
wondering y u didnt get back to post your opnion

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cbashisha

Hello, people listen to me.
this is the biggest pile of "marbles" i have ever seen. For starters that guy skitzofrenic or what's his name from page 2 is more likely a friend of the guy who started this post and never answered so you and me be overcomed by mistery. The second thing, i've read that book a little the book of the old ones it's nothing, nothing happens. Whoever wants to read it, read it calmly nothing happens.
I've seen a lot of guys who said that they went to other dimensions and hunted giant chickens.... for god sake people open your eyes, demons do not exist, wizards, witchcraft and other stuff like that. ... oh and about that god with the face of an octopus Cthulhu, he is a SF creation, like Gandalf in LOTR for example. My opinion read the book so you can laugh and be amazed of the stupidity of some people who wrote them.
demons he says ....

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by songokudbz

i guess i'm too ignorant abt stuffs like that..
so u mean no spirits exist
i want to make things clear , coz i believe such things so blindly.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cbashisha

Man ... people these days bring to life all sorts of monsters, demons and spirits through movies, newspapers ... . A certain amount of people want to be caught in the centre of attention so they create a thread, like this one, and they says that you can open portals and talk to demons, and then there are normal people like us who want to see and hear real stories on this site. ... but more than 80 % of the stories are proven fake. If u want your questions to be answered read teh b ooks yourself, cause after my theory you can't trust me as well, but after u read and see that nothing happens you will be convinced.
It is ok that we have an open mind to almost anything but we need to know the barrier between reality and SF.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

well let me try it

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by songokudbz
...read the book so you can laugh and be amazed of the stupidity of some people who wrote them.

Certainly you are entitled to your opinion. But, let's list some of the "stupid" people who studied and wrote about occult philosophies.

Plato
Plotinus
Sir Isaac Newton
Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa
Paracelsus
John Dee
Eliphas Levi
Emanuel Swedenborg
William Blake
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

I think we can safely say that this is a list of great people of sane and sound mind. Certainly, their lifetime accomplishments far exceed mine or yours and probably everyone on this board. That they believed in occult realms is enough evidence for me to conclude that there is some truth to it.

Of course there are charlatans and scammers that take advantage of naive people to make money. That happens in every field of endeavour. More so in the occult philosophies. That's why most people never attain success. Not because it's not real.

Since you are so "amazed" at the stupidity of the people on this list, I can't wait until you yourself are revered in intellectual circles as much as these men. For surely, your superior intellect will conceive of wonders beyond the grasp of today's scientists and philosophers. I'll be looking forward to hearing about your amazing accomplishments in life.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

downloadin the file is pretty difficult it takes a hell lot of time.. got to check it out later someother day...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

When someone will show me evidence that can open portals, talk to demons, move object .... using a video camera while the action is taking place ( i mean recording the ritual ) then i will be satisfied and tell u that these things exist, untill then all of the GREATES minds of our time: Newton (bla bla bla).... did NOTHING, nothing i tell u. People wake up.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That's fine if you are not a believer. It's better that way, actually. Less chance of a neophyte getting in over their heads.

I'm sure that even if I did show you a video you wouldn't believe it to be true. But just in case take a look at this thread. It looks like it could be authentic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I saw your discussion relating to this...

I think you are so far off on this.

People are open minded. Because they don't agree or believe your ideas does not make them close mided. This sounds very personal.

It portrays to some this...

"I posted this amazing thing. By the way I haven't really done it myself but it totally works."

Then you tell us "by the way...it'd be best if you didn't do it"

Your new thread says...

"I can't believe that you guys are so close minded. You didn't believe what 'I' gave you."

Alot of this is perception. You'll notice not once in this post did I say you were wrong or I didn't believe you, but this is how things come off. It sounds superficial, glossed-over, and very egoistic.

I think people are alot more open than you give credit for. I myself am a full-fledged Pagan. I am not a neophyte as I saw someone yell out as an insult earlier. (PS...insults don't help your cause rather they make you sound beligerent and clueless)

I happen to believe things such as you posted but the way it came off sounds awful. I would be more than willing to try. U2U it if you don't feel safe here. I am well experienced and will be just fine.

In the end though, how can you expect a person to just believe it when you yourself don't have any real concrete eveidence and you admit you haven't done it either? That's where the hard part comes in

-Kyo

[edit on 8-4-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i downloaded those books and to be honest they were pretty useless, i then researched book of old ones and there are alot of websites dedicated to how it is a load of crap, not to put you down or anything im just saying i tried alot of stuf and it never worked. maybe im doing it wrong or somthing, i would like to think stuff like this is real but i am not convined. any specific books or pages i should have a go with?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm not sure whether you are actually being serious or not but, because I have no reason to doubt what you say, you won't get any judgement from me.
I am not really a believer in the dark arts and magic, but I do own a copy of the necronomicon (It's the Simon edition, proven a fake) and I have tried the incantations and rituals from it. Strangly enough, though I know that it is most probably fake, they have had an effect on me several times. One of them, one to rid your body of demons, caused me to cry with the force of the words and, apart from sending cold shivers down my spine, made me extremely jumpy and fearful until I woke up the next day. What I surmised was that, despite not believing in it's power with the entirety of my heart, the demons within me that had been loosed onto the outside world hung around me, keeping me afraid because they can only re-enter a body if that particular entity is in a state of fear. Then, when I fell asleep (still fealing uneasy and afraid) they could penetrate me and I would have to do the whole thing again and try not to feel their evilness.
Now, that is of course a theory based on something that I do not believe in, but I guess you could say that I must, in some way, believe in it.

Ramadwarf on penetrating demons

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLiiEn
Skitzo, its not bit torrent link.
Its rapidshare.
You have to sign up and pay.
Or they make you wait like 4 hours to download it.
Many people who post rapid share links, are just trying to get a cookie on peoples systems.
So if they sign up to rapid share they get paid commission.
There is plenty of free file hosting sites.
Why you think this dude, chooses a paid one?

just a side note: I am downloading these out of curiosity and didn't pay a dime, just added www. and cut pasted the url bobbylove put and took out the spaces as he indicated. I only had a 76 second wait.... hardly 4 hours, ranting mob lol
no sign up , no fee, no wait, no cookie after I CClean ;P
get educated !

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join